The anti-war and peace groups
Fra : Trond Halvorsen

Dato : 28-03-07 03:37

The anti-war and peace groups

Several years ago I took some of my books (Painful Questions, An
Analysis Of The September 11 Attack) to an anti-war rally on the
assumption that the anti-war protesters would be excited to find a
book that exposes 9/11 as a fraud, thereby taking away the
justification for the war in Afghanistan.

What better way to stop a war than to take away the reason for the
war?

I was shocked when I discovered that the anti-war protesters did not
see any value in exposing 9/11 is a fraud.

Only one protester showed an interest in my book. The others were more
interested in walking down the street and chanting slogans. This is
the type of behavior I would expect from a bratty child who is having
a temper tantrum. Are the American people really this stupid?

My assumption was that the leaders of this anti-war rally were either
infiltrators, or the American people are even more mentally ill than I
thought.

It is possible that these anti-war groups have been infiltrated by
Zionists, and they have convinced their dumb members that the proper
way to stop a war is to chant slogans while walking down the street.

I was told by some members of these groups that exposing 9/11 is "not
their issue"; that their issue is stopping the war.

How can we convince Americans to stop the war if Americans believe the
war is protecting America from Al Qaeda?

In order to stop the war, we have to show the Americans that the war
is not protecting us from Al Qaeda because Al Qaeda did not attack us
on September 11. We have to show Americans that the Zionists set up
the 9/11 attack in order to trick us into becoming angry at Arabs.

It seems that Zionists have gotten control of these anti-war groups
and have installed their puppets or friends as leaders in order to
ensure that the groups are completely ineffective.

If there are no Zionists in control of the anti-war groups, that means
the anti-war groups are truly dominated by idiots. In either case, we
don't need these groups, and we should not support them.

The Veterans groups

What is the purpose of the veterans groups? They seem to be intended
to provide support for wars. If so, they are nothing but propaganda
tools, and their members are fools; dupes; Useful Idiots.

I would have expected the veterans groups to be more interested in
exposing the attack on the USS Liberty than any other group, but they
don't seem to care about it.

I would also expect the veterans groups to care about 9/11 because
many people will become disabled veterans after going to a war that
resulted from the 9/11 attack. Do the veterans want to create more
veterans?

The veterans groups show no interest in exposing the attack on the USS
Liberty, the September 11 attack, the world wars, the dangers of
uranium in weapons, or any other crime.

Some of the veterans groups are enormous. For example, the Veterans of
Foreign Wars claims to have 2.4 million members, and they collect
money from their members. If this organization were to educate its 2.4
million members on 9/11, the USS Liberty, Zionism, and the Federal
Reserve, they could have a significant effect on this nation.

However, just like the White Supremacists, the KKK, and the Anti-War
groups, the Veterans of Foreign Wars does absolutely nothing of value
for America or the human race.

Are the leaders of veterans groups truly as stupid and ignorant as
they appear? Perhaps they are. Or perhaps these organizations have
been infiltrated by Zionists or our own military.

The veterans should take a serious look at their organizations and
either give themselves better leadership, or abandon their
organizations.

Stop following idiots!

The inability to select useful leaders is one of the problems we find
all over the world. Everywhere there are people following imbeciles,
con artists, entertainers, and criminals.

When are people going to provide themselves with leaders who are
intelligent and respectable?

Furthermore, stop making excuses for your crummy leaders. Your leaders
are supposed to be people you look to for guidance, not people you
make excuses for.

Who came up with the concept of "white supremacists"?

There is a lot of evidence that Zionists started -- or at the least,
infiltrated -- the Nazi party of Germany in the 1930's. Furthermore,
the Nazi attitude of superiority is very similar to the attitude of
superiority among Jews. It appears that the Jews modified their
beliefs slightly and gave them to the Nazi party.

Another interesting similarity between Zionism and the white
supremacists is their "feel sorry for me" attitude. Both the Jews and
the white supremacists promote the theory that they are abused by
other races.

Both Jews and white supremacists believe they are the superior race,
and that they are abused by other races. Both groups cry for pity. Is
this merely a coincidence?

Another peculiar similarity between Zionists and the white
supremacists is that neither group shows much of an interest in
researching or exposing Zionist crimes.

While the web sites of the white supremacists certainly have a lot of
information on Zionism, it is information that was already available
from other sites. Their information on 9/11 is pathetic.

In March 2002 I posted messages on one of their forums to explain to
them that they should look into the collapse of the towers because it
appears as if the towers were blown up with explosives. The people in
control of the message board responded that they have more important
things to do, such as fighting Jews. After a few messages I was banned
from the forum.

My conclusion was that the white supremacist groups are controlled by
Zionists, and they are trying to ensure that their members remain
ignorant about 9/11 and other Zionist crimes.
http://www.erichufschmid.net/Infiltrate/InfiltrationOrIncompetence.html

--
Trond Halvorsen

Fra : Usenet Rulez

Dato : 28-03-07 16:33

Trond Halvorsen <trond-h@chello.no> skrev följande dynga,
news:s3lj03554rr3qk1m1nmn9df832198qg216@4ax.com:, i swnet.politik, den on
28 mar 2007 04:36:52a :

> [...]
> supremacists is that neither group shows much of an interest in
> researching or exposing Zionist crimes.
>
> While the web sites of the white supremacists certainly have a lot of
> information on Zionism, it is information that was already available
> from other sites. Their information on 9/11 is pathetic.
>
> In March 2002 I posted messages on one of their forums to explain to
> them that they should look into the collapse of the towers because it
> appears as if the towers were blown up with explosives. The people in
> control of the message board responded that they have more important
> things to do, such as fighting Jews. After a few messages I was banned
> from the forum.
>
> My conclusion was that the white supremacist groups are controlled by
> Zionists, and they are trying to ensure that their members remain
> ignorant about 9/11 and other Zionist crimes.

Och så säger dom att käka firre gör en smart, säg, lever inte njorskarna
på fisk i stor utsträckning?

Fra : Usenet Rulez

Dato : 28-03-07 16:38

> [...]

> supremacists is that neither group shows much of an interest in
> researching or exposing Zionist crimes.
>
> While the web sites of the white supremacists certainly have a lot of
> information on Zionism, it is information that was already available
> from other sites. Their information on 9/11 is pathetic.
>
> In March 2002 I posted messages on one of their forums to explain to
> them that they should look into the collapse of the towers because it
> appears as if the towers were blown up with explosives. The people in
> control of the message board responded that they have more important
> things to do, such as fighting Jews. After a few messages I was banned
> from the forum.
>
> My conclusion was that the white supremacist groups are controlled by
> Zionists, and they are trying to ensure that their members remain
> ignorant about 9/11 and other Zionist crimes.

A dark silhouette of creature, poised, crouched on
the corner of a cliffs edge, waits eagerly, eyes glare
patiently, red eyes filled with fire and torment gleam
with a frenzied brightness across the shadowed valleys below

A crack of thunder breaks the deafening silence which once ruled
the plains. The creature is unmoved by the commotion of the
noise, and the blinding fork of lightning which strikes only a few
yards from where it lays - in wait - for something

Wings spread in a magnificent fullness the creature stands in
full glory, inhaling deeply, the ice cold air, each fendon and muscle
ripping in an almighty stance of the great dimensional deify

From the far far west a chariot of fire emerges traveling at a
fremendous speed forwards the creature

As if in a maddened state of farina the creature leaps up
off the ridge and hovers with dignity, in the now cloudless sky,
it's long red hair blowing freely in the wind.
The chariot emerges and with a sharp swift movement, the
creature takes the reins then flies off into the night, howling
out immortal cries of predication and war.

Warriors gather slowly round the sacred city hell
Satan screams a vengeance on the land his angels fell
Tyrants pray disaster for the land of love and trust
Demons plot a way to turn the heaven into dust....