a Q about dotted borders left around image~
Fra : Erik Nielsen

Dato : 19-01-07 15:00

Hi
Maybe I'a some kind of a ___
but it irritates my eye when:
apon clicking on an image-link a dotted boarder is made around the picture (and
mostly do not fit but have sort of a box hanging down right)
and when returning to that page (screaming, Oooo horror) - the dotted boarder IS
STILL THERE
try to click on one of the icons on the very top of this forumpage and returne to
this page (if you dare)

there is so many dots in this world it most be possible to get rid of some of them

--
Erik
Denmark

begin 666 icon_eek.gif
M1TE&.#EA#P`/`+,-`/___P```/_J`$5%1?_.`/_)`/^T`/Z=`/_E`/_]$__^
MD___Z___QP```````````"'Y! $```T`+ `````/``\```17L$DY:IVXU<64
M(A<6C$DBG&,P!4 ;G +K-G(+O+4K[[&KVZX>,#"HO5 VXB"1@J%&A@K!2444
C#@/-]'DL@"@$`L)I)6 G@W!AO39G,16#W(!]9S06NR0"`#L`
`
end

begin 666 icon_cool.gif
M1TE&.#EA#P`/`+,-`/_J`$5%10```/_.`/_)`/Z=`/^T`/_^D__]$___Q___
M___E`/__ZP```````````"'Y! $```T`+ `````/``\```19L$D9:IVX59;.
M&1<6< @"G$,13$%GGG"Z:L<+QVLK[#O [ZK @:<0^'9%0^5P-)YX!&7 =H-%
E*X/J;4%0:;).F( `H@P&B]]8QCH3WF^V*&"H&X(9EF4VB0``.P``
`
end

Fra : Martin Ploug

Dato : 19-01-07 20:56

Erik Nielsen skrev:
> Hi
> Maybe I'a some kind of a ___
> but it irritates my eye when:
> apon clicking on an image-link a dotted boarder is made around the picture (and
> mostly do not fit but have sort of a box hanging down right)
> and when returning to that page (screaming, Oooo horror) - the dotted boarder IS
> STILL THERE
> try to click on one of the icons on the very top of this forumpage and returne to
> this page (if you dare)
>
> there is so many dots in this world it most be possible to get rid of some of them

Hej

Fjern border fra billedet ved i img tag'et at tilføje style="border:none
eller 0px"

eller tilføj onfocus="this.blur();" i a tag'et.

Mvh. Martin

Fra : Rune Jensen

Dato : 19-01-07 21:03

"Erik Nielsen" skrev i en meddelelse...

> Hi
> Maybe I'a some kind of a ___
> but it irritates my eye when:
> apon clicking on an image-link a dotted boarder is made around the picture
> (and mostly do not fit but have sort of a box hanging down right)
> and when returning to that page (screaming, Oooo horror) - the dotted
> boarder IS STILL THERE
> try to click on one of the icons on the very top of this forumpage and
> returne to this page (if you dare)
>
> there is so many dots in this world it most be possible to get rid of some
> of them

You realize of course that not everybody is reading the posts in this
newsgroup through web-pages such as html.dk? I use Outlook Express, and I do
not see any dots

Another thing... you have a danish name, and you seem to live in Denmark -
do you speak danish? It will be easier, since most people in the grouup
does - and very perfect too.

Now to answer your question - try look at this page:
http://www.cssplay.co.uk/menu/nodots.html#nogo1

Maybe it will help you

MVH
Rune Jensen

--
Webmaster for:
www.ilmark.dk privat mini-galleri i Solrød-området

Fra : Henrik Hartig

Dato : 28-01-07 13:57

Erik Nielsen wrote:
> --
> Erik
> Denmark

Hvorfor skriver du ikke på dansk???

Fra : Erik Nielsen

Dato : 28-01-07 16:27

Jeg ved ikke hvad jeg tænkte; men jeg havde spurgt i et engelsk forum og fik nogle
underlige svar, så for ikke at skrive det hele een gang til så . . .

--
Erik Reinert Nielsen
www.nogn.dk

Fra : Henrik Hartig

Dato : 28-01-07 16:45

Erik Nielsen wrote:
> Jeg ved ikke hvad jeg tænkte; men jeg havde spurgt i et engelsk forum og fik nogle
> underlige svar, så for ikke at skrive det hele een gang til så . . .

ok