Incest in Greece seems widespread...
Fra : Baba Bey

Dato : 30-11-06 21:19

Mhitsos <constantin@ple.com> in an old thread wrote in message news:wb3Lf.3696$cA5.269@reader1.news.jippii.net...
#
# "My fathers father was in the resistance movement.
# He was fighting the nazis and capitalism.
# The Greek police got later hold of him and shot him.
# My mothers mother stabbed a German parachuter to death when he landed
# on a field in Crete and her husband ( my mothers father ) had to lie low
# for a while because he shot at a low flying damaged German airplane.
# He fired a few shots and got lucky.
# There were no Jews in his village.
# Remember also that the Danish were considered to be Aryans by Hitler and
# could risk more then non Aryan races.
# Also Greece was at war with Germany but not Denmark."

Hmm. I've some difficulties to buy this story...
Can you give a proof by news articles etc.?

IMO, your mothers mother was a murderer.
Hasn't she been tried for this murder?

It seems there is an incest case in your family when you say
#
# "My mothers mother stabbed a German parachuter to death when
# he landed on a field in Crete and her husband (my mothers father) had to lie low
# for a while because he shot at a low flying damaged German airplane."

LOL! What a heroic couple!
A likely story!
Who ever believes it... )

As said: I DON'T BUY A SINGLE WORD OF THIS STORY!
IMO its a total fabrication.
We are tired of your such fabricated lies!
Give proof of what you say, you lying S.O.B. Grik bwoi!