Arabs with American passport and few dolla~
Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 03-10-06 23:21

I noticed recently while on a trip to the West Bank in occupied Palestine, Arabs who are US citizen and have few dollars in their pocket think of themselves very highly. They ware white shirt and place their US passport in the upper left corner of the shirt. you could see through the pocket, and I think this is the intention of these Arabist. I honestly think, they want people to know they are American now, They mix Arabic and English together when they are talking to the indignant people as to impress them with their intelligence. Their English is so pathetic, it is humorous. Needless to say, most of these Arabs are the shit of Humanity who worked all their life at Taco Bell and KFC and cleaned dishes while residing in the US. If not working, they are busy scamming, it is either insurance fraud, credit card fraud or Welfare fraud. And what bother me, in the end of the day they pray to Allah. I don't know why they pray, it is either asking for forgiveness or it is total hypocrisy. They tend to Justify that they are stealing from the Jews. Islam teaches us other wise. Whether they are Jews or Christians, it make no different. Stealing is stealing. It is not just in the USA, it also happening in Europe. I deplore these Arabist action. Follow the teaching of Islam. Avoid listing to the man with the turban and a long beard. Let you conscious guide you and follow God work toward humanity. Be humble and fair.

SJ