mer PETA
Fra : marianne hellemose

Dato : 23-06-01 09:30

Denne mail fra Int. liste kan måske vise lidt af amerikanernes
syn på AR's, da jeg fik den var min reaktion at sende en
mail til listen og sige "fint nok" jeg kan ikke lide burkatte.
80 % af amerikanerne faldt over mig, de sidste tyve % og
alle europæerne støttede mig

-Date: 01/05/2001 12:04 PM
RE: TICA: PETA plants a person in vets office

This is a warning to all of you, please tell your Veterinarian. Here in
Winston-Salem, NC
a very small breeder with CFA was reported to the Humane Society & our local
pound. This lady
has not shown a cat in any association for over 6 years &reeds her 2 queens
only on occasion,
maybe a litter a year. Her home is spotless, believe me you could eat off
her floors they are
so clean. Her 6 cats are in cages all the time & that was the only fault the
Humane
could find.....the cages were too small.

She had to produce all her vaccination certificates & prove the health of
her cats--she keeps
her records as spotless as her house & her veterinarian had taken care of
all the vaccines.
Who reported her? Her vet's new receptionist!!! After the vet pinned
everyone to the wall
she admitted that she works for PETA & proudly stated her job is to
infiltrate vet offices to
get the information on breeders & turn them in.

Please make your vet fully aware of what is going on here in the south.

By the way, they are turning in dog breeders & bird breeders as well.

-
Marianne

Hellemose Somali
marianne@hellemose.dk

SOME PEOPLE HAVE LIVES - OTHERS HAVE CATS