lidt OT PETA Kina
Fra : marianne hellemose

Dato : 23-06-01 08:20

denne mail er fra en katteliste, fra en der hader AR(animal Rights)
grupperne lige så fanatisk som AR's hader dyreforsøg osv
jeg kom til at tænke på den tyske link Gitte (??) sendte, I skal
starte med mailen i bunden og så svaret på den øverst.

-From an AR list:

2. LETTER TO HARTZ RE: TOYS MADE WITH GENUINE FUR
SOURCE: Letter from Hartz below:

--Start Response From Hartz--
For the record, the use of animal fur in our toys is minimal and does
not involve any cat or dog fur. In fact, none of our dog toys use animal
fur of any kind. The few cat toys use only rabbit fur which is available
as a by-product of the food industry in China, where some of these toys
are made - and not harvested for our toys.
Again, we appreciate your concerns and will keep them in mind in the
planning of our future toys.
Signed,
Hartz Mountain Corporation
Consumer Relations
400 Plaza Drive
Secaucus, NJ 07094
(20l) 271-4800
--End Response From Hartz--

CONTACT:
The Hartz Mountain Corporation
400 Plaza Drive
Secaucus, NJ 07094
201-271-4800;
Email: http://www.hartz.com/default.asp -- Click on "Feedback"
SAMPLE LETTER:
Please do not sell toys made with genuine fur
To Whom It May Concern:
I am writing in reference to your products that are made with genuine
fur. Compassionate people would prefer to purchase cruelty-free products
for their companion animals. There are many faux fur products available
and those will be the products that we choose to purchase.
Please stop selling toys made with genuine fur. Until then, I will
boycott your company and encourage others to do the same.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to your reply.
Sincerely,

-
Marianne

Hellemose Somali
marianne@hellemose.dk

SOME PEOPLE HAVE LIVES - OTHERS HAVE CATS

Fra : Gitte J.L

Dato : 23-06-01 08:45

Hm....mon kaninerne behandles lige så elendigt som kattene?
-Gitte

Fra : marianne hellemose

Dato : 23-06-01 09:34

tja uden at have været i Kina så er jeg næsten sikker på det
Kina er ikke just kendt for deres humane syn på hverken mennesker eller dyr