SonyEricsson K750i
Fra : powerampfreak

Dato : 20-09-06 05:15

Hi all,
I've got a SonyEricsson K750i which suddenly refuse to open the
camera-view.
Either open the lens-protection sleve, or pressing camera button
doesn't work. It just keeps going to the main menu. What can be wrong
with it?

Regards
PowerAmpFreak

Fra : Hans Paulin \(6310\)

Dato : 20-09-06 12:02

powerampfreak skrev:

> What can be wrong
> with it?

Half a year ago there were some problems when people just had updated their
K750i's - I read (back then) that the camera afterwards failed.
--
Yours sincerely
Hans

Fra : Morten Vadskær

Dato : 20-09-06 12:05

powerampfreak wrote:
> Hi all,
> I've got a SonyEricsson K750i which suddenly refuse to open the
> camera-view.
> Either open the lens-protection sleve, or pressing camera button
> doesn't work. It just keeps going to the main menu. What can be wrong
> with it?
>
> Regards
> PowerAmpFreak

I've heard several have this problem. Apparently it's a mechanical
error. You have to turn it in for service. The W800i has the same problem.

--
www.mXchange.dk - køb og sælg brugte mobiler

Fra : powerampfreak

Dato : 20-09-06 16:23

Morten Vadskær skrev:

> powerampfreak wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > I've got a SonyEricsson K750i which suddenly refuse to open the
> > camera-view.
> > Either open the lens-protection sleve, or pressing camera button
> > doesn't work. It just keeps going to the main menu. What can be wrong
> > with it?
> >
> > Regards
> > PowerAmpFreak
> >

> I've heard several have this problem. Apparently it's a mechanical
> error. You have to turn it in for service. The W800i has the same problem.
>
> --
> www.mXchange.dk - køb og sælg brugte mobiler

So one say it's a hardware problem, the other one says it's a software
problem.
I've the latest firmware installed in it.

Thanks,