Get to know 'Muhammed The Best Of All Mank~
Fra : al7yatkalima4@hotmai~

Dato : 10-09-06 11:20

A Muslim or not

no matter what you are

You must know Muhammed-peace be upon him-

** The world has longed for him to get it out of the darkness of
ignorance into the light of Peace &Faith.

**Even the trunk of the tree has also longed for him touching it.

**The stone has greeted him and the clouds have provided him with shade
..

**His enemies have admitted his honesty, truthfulness and justice.

Would you like to know him?

He has been an orphan since his birth with nothing to inherit from his
father.

He has lived continently refusing the compition for life so that he
could be the model for his followers.

A shepherd he has been,just as his fellow prophets.

Being the most truthfull, the most honest, he has been the best
behaving in his community.

He has been far beyond obscenity& bad manners, the best neighbour, the
most patient and the best to deal with.

They have called him "the honest"for all virtual and beneficial manners
God has given to him :

such as forgivining, patience,justice, generousity, boldness chastity ,
shyness with no pride but humble

way to the extent that all his enemies have admitted all these facts.

Heraclius, the king of Romans ,has asked once Abu Sufian:"have you ever
accused him of telling lies

before his reclaim?,he replied"no"

Heraclius, then, has wondered how a person who couldnt lie about others
may lie about God"

)as mentioned in "Sahih Albukhary"(

Allah has protected him against all ignorant deeds which have been
oposed in his conistitution .

He has loathed stones & sculptures to the extent that he has never
attended any of the festivals or cermonies held for them.

All these features have been awarded by God to him so that he can get
ready to recieve His Revelation,

as well as to be protected against all foul deeds before and after His
Prophethood.

http://www.islamtoday.net/english/

Fra : Jesper Hedegaard

Dato : 10-09-06 11:54

Piss off !

--
Jesper Hedegaard

GS500E når vejret spiller
Ford Focus når vejret spilder

Fra : Karsten Feddersen

Dato : 10-09-06 12:05

Hej

al7yatkalima4@hotmail.com wrote:
> All these features have been awarded by God to him so that he can get
> ready to recieve His Revelation,
> as well as to be protected against all foul deeds before and after His
> Prophethood.

Den slags plejer vi nu altså at betale og fra med skumbananer.....

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Karsten Feddersen - http://www.feddersen.dk

Fra : Martin Jørgensen

Dato : 10-09-06 19:15

al7yatkalima4@hotmail.com writes:

> A Muslim or not
>
> no matter what you are
>
> You must know Muhammed-peace be upon him-

Muhammed is a *TERRORIST* who bombs lots of innocent people.

Best regards
Martin Jørgensen

Home of Martin Jørgensen - http://www.martinjoergensen.dk

Fra : Aragorn Elessar

Dato : 10-09-06 20:14

<al7yatkalima4@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> A Muslim or not
>
> no matter what you are
>
> You must know Muhammed-peace be upon him-
-cut-

In which car shop does he work???

Sincerely,

Aragorn_DK

--
=================
www.welles.dk

Fra : Henrik Madsen

Dato : 10-09-06 20:25

On 10 Sep 2006 03:19:38 -0700, al7yatkalima4@hotmail.com wrote:

Please if you know Muhammed also could you tell him that i want a
number 14 without the garlic but with kebab meat on instead.

Henrik

Fra : hr

Dato : 10-09-06 23:57

"Henrik Madsen" <hmadsen@vip.fjernmig.cybercity.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> On 10 Sep 2006 03:19:38 -0700, al7yatkalima4@hotmail.com wrote:
>
> Please if you know Muhammed also could you tell him that i want a
> number 14 without the garlic but with kebab meat on instead.
>
> Henrik
number 16 to me . a lot off garlic thx..bomben som han har i hatten vil jeg
gerne frabede mig.. utroligt at jeg skal skrive sådan noget pis. den er kun
tildelt til afsenderen af ...en ordentlig gang gylle. men har forstår vel
ikke et ord dansk.

Fra : Andy

Dato : 10-09-06 20:34

> such as forgivining, patience,justice, generousity, boldness chastity ,
> shyness with no pride but humble

http://www.n-tv.de/634520.html

Andy

Fra : Martin Jørgensen

Dato : 11-09-06 17:05

"Andy" <aaa_2500X@Xhotmail.com> writes:

>> such as forgivining, patience,justice, generousity, boldness chastity ,
>> shyness with no pride but humble
>
> http://www.n-tv.de/634520.html

The islamic "prophet Mohammed" is a "most wanted" terrorist leader,
responsible for 9/11 and the bombing of World trade center + lots
more. That's why most terrorists are islamists. Mohammed tells them what
to do and when to strike where.