Bush: Nu skal Tyskland demokratiseres.
Fra : Henrik Svendsen

Dato : 06-09-06 00:04

"The point now is not what went on in the past. The point now
is how do we work together to achieve important goals. And one
such goal is a democracy in Germany"
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/05/20060507-2.html

Hey - den mand styrer for vildt. Demokratisering af Tyskland -
det var der nok ikke mange, der havde regnet ville følge efter
demokratiseringen af Irak.

Næste gang han åbner munden, så ligger Long Island i
Fynshavet.

Okay, nu skal vi ikke gøre manden værre end han er. Han kan
efter sigende godt give en undskyldning:

President Bush: "Peter. Are you going to ask that question
with shades on?"
Peter Wallsten of the Los Angeles Times: "I can take them
off."
Bush: "I'm interested in the shade look, seriously."
Wallsten: "All right, I'll keep it, then."
Bush: "For the viewers, there's no sun."
Wallsten: "I guess it depends on your perspective."
Bush: "Touche.
--An exchange with legally blind reporter Peter Wallsten, to
whom Bush later apologized, Washington, D.C., June 14, 2006

Føler Bush sig hjemme i Amerika?

"I've reminded the prime minister-the American people, Mr.
Prime Minister, over the past months that it was not always a
given that the United States and America would have a close
relationship." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 29,
2006

Det må man lade ham - Bush er bedre end Iraks tidligere
informationsminister ... bare ærgerligt at han ikke kun er
informationsminister.

På det seneste har Bush været ude og påstå, at han i år har
læst 60 bøger. Der er jo nogen, som påstår, Bush ikke kan
læse. Og Bush er skam grundig, når han sætter sig ind i emne:

"That's George Washington, the first president, of course. The
interesting thing about him is that I read three -- three or
four books about him last year. Isn't that interesting?"
--George W. Bush, while showing German newspaper reporter Kai
Diekmann the Oval Office, Washington, D.C., May 5, 2006

Okay, der er så også nogen, der påstår, Bush er en
uhelbredelig løgner. Men man kan ikke kalde ham en dårlig
taber efter denne her ... eller kan man?:

"I strongly believe what we're doing is the right thing. If I
didn't believe it -- I'm going to repeat what I said before --
I'd pull the troops out, nor if I believed we could win, I
would pull the troops out." --George W. Bush, Charlotte, N.C.,
April 6, 2006

Sidst men ikke mindst skal vi have et eksempel på mandens evne
til at sige det helt rigtige - det helt rigtige sted:

"As you can possibly see, I have an injury myself -- not here
at the hospital, but in combat with a cedar. I eventually won.
The cedar gave me a little scratch. As a matter of fact, the
Colonel asked if I needed first aid when she first saw me. I
was able to avoid any major surgical operations here, but
thanks for your compassion, Colonel." --George W. Bush, after
visiting with wounded veterans from the Amputee Care Center of
Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Jan. 1, 2006

--
"How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg?
Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg." - Abraham

Fra : Zeki

Dato : 07-09-06 00:42

Følgende to udvekslinger mellem ham og journalister viser med alt tydelighed
at han bør holde sig langt væk fra pressekonferencer - for hans egen skyld:

WILLIAMS: Do you have any moments of doubt that we fought the wrong war,
that there's something wrong with the perception of America overseas?
BUSH: Well, those are two different questions. Did we fight the wrong war,
and the absorally -- I have no doubt. The war came to our shores, remember
that. We were -- we, we had a foreign policy that basically said let's hope
calm works. And we were attacked.
WILLIAMS: But those weren't Iraqis.
BUSH: No, no -- they weren't -- they, they weren't, uhh -- no, I agree they
weren't Iraqis, nor did I ever say that Iraq ordered that attack, but
they're a part of, Iraq is part of the struggle against the terrorists.
-- "I have no doubt" gives the unintended impression that Dubya agrees with
war critics, but his ill-worded defense moments later reasserts his
position. Interview with Brian Williams (NBC). New Orleans, Louisiana, Aug.
29, 2006

BUSH: Imagine a world in which Saddam Hussein was there, stirring up even
more trouble in a part of the world that had so much resentment and so much
hatred that people came and killed 3,000 of our citizens. You know, I've
heard this theory about everything was just fine until we arrived, and kind
of we're going to stir up the hornet's nest theory. It just doesn't hold
water, as far as I'm concerned. The terrorists attacked us and killed 3,000
of our citizens before we started the freedom agenda in the Middle East.
REPORTER: What did Iraq have to do with that?
BUSH: What did Iraq have to do with what?
REPORTER: The attack on the World Trade Center?
BUSH: Nothing
White House, Aug. 21, 2006

Fra : ThomasB

Dato : 07-09-06 01:25

"Henrik Svendsen" <HrSvendsen@msn.com> skrev i en meddelelse

[snip]

LOL, den mand er vist temmelig alkodement