Putting a final end to all conflicts on pl~
Fra : jnadiaz@yahoo.com

Dato : 24-07-06 18:27

Putting a final end to all conflicts on planet Earth
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Multidimensionalman/
Hi everybody,

Because of its importance today, I am repeating this message, to which
a new section has been added, No.5, in which we ask God to modify the
DNA of all those involved in wars, and to replace the "war and
conflict" genes with "love and forgiveness" genes.

Please help us to help others, and let's all participate in this
exercise.

Thanks. Love,

Joe,
EXERCISE 7
Putting a final end to all conflicts on planet Earth

This is important! So let's make sure we do it right!

1: To whom shall we pray?
Here are those who can affect the outcome:
God, Our personal God.
All the Saints involved in earth events.
All the Souls on earth, incarnated, or out of incarnation.
All those in the Astral dimension,
All our friends from the whole universe who are now close by,
Each in his own way, they all have the strong wish, and the power, to
affect the outcome.
But as we know, they can only intervene if we ask them.

2: What shall we pray for?
We don't know!
We only know the outcome that we want: Peace and Love!
We want the love and wisdom of our Creator to permeate all those on
earth.

3: How to pray?
I propose to use a visualization.
Followed by a big Thank You hug.
And permeated by the strong faith of a true believer in his Creator and
in his Friends.

4:So let's do our visualization:
First let's see all those we are talking to, one by one, as listed
above.
Then, let's see in our mind's eye the area where there are conflicts,
and see this area surrounded and covered with the white light of God.
Then let's see the whole earth surrounded and covered by the white
light of God.
AND
Let's concentrate on these two visions at every opportunity, every day
until we start seeing the results we have requested.

5:Clearing"conflict and war" from the DNA:
Now let's go back to the area where there are conflicts and request
that in the DNA of the warring factions " war and conflict" be
replaced by "love and forgiveness".
Talk to God. Ask Him if He can personally supervise this operation. And
when He answers "Yes", thank Him and send Him your love, and
express your faith in the outcome.
You do not need to know how the genes can be changed! God will know.
And He can act.