Palestinians killed on Gaza beach
Fra : Jan Rasmussen

Dato : 09-06-06 19:27

Seven people, including three children, have been killed by Israeli shells
which hit a beach in the northern Gaza Strip, Palestinian officials say.

At least 30 people were wounded in the shelling, they say.

The Israeli military says it has halted all shelling of Gaza and has launched
an inquiry into whether ground-based artillery could have been involved.

Four other people were also killed in separate Israeli air strike in northern
Gaza on Friday, Palestinians said. The incidents come a day after senior
Palestinian official Jamal Abu Samhadana was killed in an Israeli air strike in Rafah, the southern Gaza.

Samhadana - the founder of the Popular Resistance Committees (PRC) -
was buried in Rafah on Friday, with thousands of mourners pledging to avenge his death.
Samhadana was one of Israel's most wanted men in Gaza, and his group has been blamed
for a series of missile attacks on Israel.

Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas condemned the Israeli strikes in Gaza.
"What the Israeli occupation forces are doing in the Gaza Strip constitutes
a war of extermination and bloody massacres against our people," Mr Abbas
said in a statement carried by the Palestinian official Wafa news agency.

UK Foreign Secretary Margaret Beckett said London was "deeply concerned
by reports of the deaths from Israeli shelling of civilians, including children, on a Gaza beach".
"The killing of innocent civilians is utterly unacceptable and we urge the Israelis to undertake
an investigation into this incident," Ms Beckett said.

Devastation

Palestinian officials say the seven people killed on the Gaza Strip beach included two
women as well as the three children.
The first television pictures revealed a terrible scene, the BBC's Alan Johnston says.

At least four figures lay unconscious on the ground, possibly dead, our correspondent says.
A little further away, a man was lying on a sand dune, perhaps fatally injured, while a child
stood looking on in utter horror, our correspondent says. He says around the casualties were
tables and chairs, and it looks very much as if this was a family enjoying their Friday afternoon
off on the beach when disaster struck.

Israeli reaction

An Israeli army spokesman said Chief of Staff Dan Halutz had ordered an immediate stop
to all artillery shelling of Gaza while an investigation was carried out into the beach shelling.
The spokesman told the BBC initial findings suggested the shell which killed the people could
not have been fired from an Israeli naval vessel or from the air.
He said the army was investigating the possibility that it may have been fired by ground-based artillery.
For many months, the Israelis have been pounding away at open areas such as fields and orchards in
an effort to prevent Palestinian militants using them to fire their home-made missile into crudely made
missiles into nearby Israeli territory.
-----

Map of Gaza
http://www.sunship.com/mideast/info/maps/gaza-strip-2003-map.jpg

Jan Rasmussen

Fra : Jan Rasmussen

Dato : 09-06-06 19:36

http://images.google.dk/images?svnum=10&hl=da&lr=&q=gaza+beach

Google får en til at tro, at det er en helt normal strand, der omtales.

Incomming ,,,,,,,,,,
http://www.sabellaphoto.com/a%2005978%20general%2003_small1.jpg

Jan Rasmussen

Fra : Tim

Dato : 09-06-06 20:26

"Jan Rasmussen" <1@2.3> wrote in message
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5065008.stm
>
> Seven people, including three children, have been killed by Israeli shells
> which hit a beach in the northern Gaza Strip, Palestinian officials say.

SNIP

Øh, ja... og hvad mener du så om det??

Hvad er i det hele taget meningen med dit lange kopi-indlæg, istedet for et
simpelt link?

Tim

Fra : Jan Rasmussen

Dato : 09-06-06 23:22

"Tim" <thpetersen@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse news:4489cb4c$0$38710$edfadb0f@dread12.news.tele.dk...
> "Jan Rasmussen" <1@2.3> wrote in message news:4489bd3d$0$84022$edfadb0f@dtext01.news.tele.dk...
>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5065008.stm
>>
>> Seven people, including three children, have been killed by Israeli shells
>> which hit a beach in the northern Gaza Strip, Palestinian officials say.
>>

> SNIP
>
> Øh, ja... og hvad mener du så om det??

Yderst trist, tragisk, ligesom når en selvmorder sprænger sig selv i luften i en bus i Israel.

> Hvad er i det hele taget meningen med dit lange kopi-indlæg, istedet for et simpelt link?
>
> Tim

Jeg systes at indlæg kun med et link er for kedeligt.

Der skal også være lidt til Big Brothers Analer
http://groups.google.dk/groups/profile?enc_user=NtYQhRYAAACsNROzAiUDGno72z-VFHW7o4cocwWvDVg2RHsu8f1bCg&hl=da

Jan Rasmussen

Fra : Jan Rasmussen

Dato : 10-06-06 11:54

Så kom reaktionen oven på gårsdagens begivenheder,,,

http://www.gulf-times.com/site/topics/article.asp?cu_no=2&item_no=91124&version=1&template_id=57&parent_id=56
Hamas wing threatens to end ceasefire Published: Saturday, 10 June, 2006, 11:30 AM Doha Time

GAZA CITY: The armed wing of Hamas yesterday threatened to break a moratorium on
attacks against Israel after seven Palestinians, including three young children, were killed by
Israeli artillery fire while on a day out at the Gaza seaside.

The deaths on the beachfront in the Sudania area of the narrow coastal territory raised
the death toll from Israeli strikes to 14 in less than 24 hours.
The other seven were killed in air raids.

Around 35 other people were wounded in the firing off the coast of Gaza, from which all
Israeli ground troops were withdrawn last September.

The upsurge in violence in the Gaza Strip prompted the armed wing of the
ruling faction Hamas, the Ezzedine Al-Qassam Brigades, to threaten to resume
attacks against Israel after a de-facto one-and-a-half year truce.

"The Brigades will decide the right moment and place to strike back with force against
the criminal attacks of Israel," a statement from the armed group said.
"The Zionist crimes open the battle in the Zionist towns," said the group which was behind
several resistance attacks in Israel over the past decade.

Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri also said the group would renew its attacks.
"I believe that amid the continued bloodshed of our people and the horrific images
of massacres, there is no place for silence," Abu Zuhri said.

Russia, a member of the international quartet mediating in the moribund peace process,
roundly condemned the Israeli actions in Gaza, saying it was deeply
shocked by an "unacceptable" and "disproportionate" use of force.

Medical sources said five of those killed at the beach were members of the Ghali family from Gaza.
Children aged one, three and 10 died alongside their parents, Ali and Raisa.
Terrified crying children who were injured in the attack were rushed to nearby hospitals in
Jabaliya and Gaza City where they were visited by Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniya
who denounced what he called "a war crime in every sense of the word".

The victims had been bathing on the coast on the traditional Muslim day of rest,
which was also one of the hottest days of the year.

The Israeli military confirmed that the navy had fired onto the beach, but said it was believed
the deaths were caused by shelling, not by firing from the gunboats.
"As of now it is clear that Israeli naval fire did not cause this incident.
The possibility of land-based artillery fire is being examined," said a spokesman.

The army later announced that chief of staff Dan Halutz had ordered a suspension
to the bombardments as an inquiry was launched. The deaths at Sudania capped an
upsurge of Israeli attacks on Gaza which began on Thursday night with an air strike
which killed the leader of an armed faction and three others.

A further three suspected Palestinian guerrillas were killed in a fresh round of air strikes
yesterday that targeted a group behind a new series of rocket attacks.
Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas condemned the "bloody massacres" in the Gaza Strip,
and one of his top officials contacted Western governments to persuade them to help rein in the Israeli military.
"What the Israeli occupation forces are doing in the Gaza Strip constitutes a war of extermination
and bloody massacres against our people," Abbas said in a statement.

"I don't know the reasons that cause the Israeli government to commit such atrocious crimes
against the Palestinian people," he said.

The strikes came at a sensitive time for Abbas as the moderate president prepared to announce
a referendum that calls for an end to attacks on Israel.

Israeli army radio quoted Defence Minister Amir Peretz as saying the military activity was

Tens of thousands of Palestinians had earlier attended the funeral in southern Gaza for the
victims of Thursday night's air strike in which Jamal Abu Samhadana, head of the Popular
Resistance Committees, was killed.

Many of the mourners in the town of Rafah, which borders Egypt, chanted calls for suicide
bombings inside Israel to avenge the death of Abu Samhadana who had served as an adviser
to the Hamas-led Palestinian government. - AFP
----

Jan Rasmussen

Fra : Joakim

Dato : 13-06-06 08:45

"Jan Rasmussen" <1@2.3> skrev i en meddelelse
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5065008.stm
>
> Seven people, including three children, have been killed by Israeli shells
> which hit a beach in the northern Gaza Strip, Palestinian officials say.
>
> At least 30 people were wounded in the shelling, they say.
>
> The Israeli military says it has halted all shelling of Gaza and has
> launched
> an inquiry into whether ground-based artillery could have been involved.

> Israeli reaction
>
> An Israeli army spokesman said Chief of Staff Dan Halutz had ordered an
> immediate stop
> to all artillery shelling of Gaza while an investigation was carried out
> into the beach shelling.
> The spokesman told the BBC initial findings suggested the shell which
> killed the people could
> not have been fired from an Israeli naval vessel or from the air.

Og i dag kan man så læse i Jpost, at Israel efter de foreliggende
undersøgelser afviser beskyldningen om at være ansvarlig for udåden i Gaza.

Report: IDF didn't shell Gaza beach

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1150035838991&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Konklusionen er velkendt. Endnu en usandsynlig historie, som overlever i
avisarkiverne uden dementi - og Israel kan fortsat findes skyldig. Keine
hexeri, nur behändichkeit.

Fra : Alucard

Dato : 13-06-06 11:59

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 09:44:45 +0200, "Joakim" <ncm_abfjern@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>> Israeli reaction
>>
>> An Israeli army spokesman said Chief of Staff Dan Halutz had ordered an
>> immediate stop
>> to all artillery shelling of Gaza while an investigation was carried out
>> into the beach shelling.
>> The spokesman told the BBC initial findings suggested the shell which
>> killed the people could
>> not have been fired from an Israeli naval vessel or from the air.
>
>Og i dag kan man så læse i Jpost, at Israel efter de foreliggende
>undersøgelser afviser beskyldningen om at være ansvarlig for udåden i Gaza.
>
>Report: IDF didn't shell Gaza beach
>
>http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1150035838991&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
>
>Konklusionen er velkendt. Endnu en usandsynlig historie, som overlever i
>avisarkiverne uden dementi - og Israel kan fortsat findes skyldig. Keine
>hexeri, nur behändichkeit.

Tja, Israel plejer ellers ikke at benægte bomblinger selvom de rammer
forkert (så er det bare militante de ramte)....

Jeg ville ikke blive overrasket hvis det viste sig at være en gammel
mine der eksploderede, men det finder vi nok aldrig ud af....

Fra : Joakim

Dato : 13-06-06 15:07

"Alucard" <alucard44@hotmail.dk> skrev i en meddelelse

> Tja, Israel plejer ellers ikke at benægte bomblinger selvom de rammer
> forkert (så er det bare militante de ramte)....
>
> Jeg ville ikke blive overrasket hvis det viste sig at være en gammel
> mine der eksploderede, men det finder vi nok aldrig ud af....

Netop.

Fra : Per Rønne

Dato : 13-06-06 16:58

Alucard <alucard44@hotmail.dk> wrote:

> Jeg ville ikke blive overrasket hvis det viste sig at være en gammel
> mine der eksploderede, men det finder vi nok aldrig ud af....

Det er faktisk det avisen skriver, at man regner med. En gammel
palæstinensisk landmine, der skulle modvirke en israelsk invasion.
--
Per Erik Rønne
http://www.RQNNE.dk

Fra : Alucard

Dato : 13-06-06 20:16

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 17:57:49 +0200, per@RQNNE.invalid (Per Rønne)
wrote:

>> Jeg ville ikke blive overrasket hvis det viste sig at være en gammel
>> mine der eksploderede, men det finder vi nok aldrig ud af....
>
>Det er faktisk det avisen skriver, at man regner med. En gammel
>palæstinensisk landmine, der skulle modvirke en israelsk invasion.

Men historien, om at israelske krigsskibe skyder løs på uskyldige
badegæster, dør aldrig......

Fra : Per Rønne

Dato : 14-06-06 02:41

Alucard <alucard44@hotmail.dk> wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 17:57:49 +0200, per@RQNNE.invalid (Per Rønne)
> wrote:
>
> >> Jeg ville ikke blive overrasket hvis det viste sig at være en gammel
> >> mine der eksploderede, men det finder vi nok aldrig ud af....
> >
> >Det er faktisk det avisen skriver, at man regner med. En gammel
> >palæstinensisk landmine, der skulle modvirke en israelsk invasion.
>
> Men historien, om at israelske krigsskibe skyder løs på uskyldige
> badegæster, dør aldrig......

Sikkert ikke.

Og da linket til Jerusalem Post har det med at forsvinde:

The Jerusalem Post Internet Edition

IDF says it's not responsible for Gaza beach blast
Yaakov Katz, THE JERUSALEM POST Jun. 13, 2006

"The IDF is innocent," was the bottom line that came out of a press
conference Tuesday night, during which Defense Minister Amir Peretz,
Chief of General Staff Lt.-Gen. Dan Halutz and other top officers
presented the findings of an internal military investigation into
Friday's explosion that killed seven Palestinians as they picnicked on a
Gaza beach.

In a press conference at the Defense Ministry in Tel Aviv, Peretz told
reporters that following an extensive three-day investigation the IDF
had collected sufficient evidence to prove that Friday's explosion was
not caused by Israel. The evidence was being presented first and
foremost to the Israeli people, Peretz emphasized, saying, "We owe it to
ourselves to know that we did not cause these deaths."

"We have sufficient evidence which confirms our suspicion that the
attempts to portray this incident as caused by Israel were wrong,"
Peretz said. "I know it is difficult to explain this, but the facts that
have accumulated prove that Israel was not behind the incident."

In contrast to daily Palestinian rocket attacks against Israel, Peretz
added, the IDF made great efforts to avoid harming innocent
Palestinians. "In all IDF operations one of the issues that is taken
into consideration and sometimes adds risk to ourselves is the need to
not cause harm to innocent civilians," the defense minister said.

Halutz said that, while the IDF expressed regret immediately following
the incident, it did not mean to take upon itself responsibility for the
explosion. Referring to Tuesday's missile strike on an Islamic Jihad
terror cell in Gaza that killed eight innocent Palestinians, Halutz
stressed that the rocket cells operated from within densely populated
areas.

"We will not let them get away with their attacks and the
[responsibility] for the price the Palestinians are paying lies on the
shoulders of the Palestinian Authority and the other groups that should
be doing everything possible to prevent these events from occurring,"
Halutz said.

Peretz also expressed regret for the harm caused to innocent civilians
in Tuesday's missile strike. But, he said, "all the organizations
attacking us are trying to hurt our civilians. They act from within
population centers while knowing that they are endangering the
population."

"The bottom line," Halutz said, "is that we are very sad that innocent
people were killed due to an explosion that happened on the seashore of
the Gaza Strip but it has no connection to Israeli military activity
that happened that same day."

Presenting the technical findings was Deputy Head of the IDF Ground
Forces Command Maj.-Gen. Meir Klifi, who headed up the investigation
into the incident on Friday. Standing in front of an array of maps and
movie screens, Klifi showed aerial photographs of IDF attacks on
northern Gaza that day while presenting the time line of events that led
to the deadly explosion on the beach.

An analysis of the location of the incident together with its timing -
between 16:57 and 17:10 - Klifi said, proved that Israel could not have
been behind the explosion since neither the Air Force, the Navy nor
artillery cannons were in action at the time.

One IAF strike on the Gaza Strip that day, he said, occurred 2.5
kilometers from the scene of the explosion and two other strikes took
place hours earlier. Ruling out Navy fire, Klifi said that "every 76-mm.
shell fired from the navy boats can be accounted for since they all hit
their targets successfully." In fact, Klifi said, "the ones that fell
closest to the location of the incident were fired four hours earlier."

Artillery shelling, he added, could also not have been responsible for
the explosion. A piece of shrapnel taken from one of the wounded being
treated in an Israeli hospital and cross-checked with 155-mm. Shells
used by the IDF proved that the explosion was not caused by Israeli
artillery fire. "The fragment taken out of the wounded showed absolutely
that it is not connected to any [type of] Israeli ammunition used that
day," Halutz said.

The army, Klifi said, has also accounted for five of the six shells that
were fired in the area Friday evening before the beach explosion.

None of them exploded nearby, he said, adding that the one shell that
was not accounted for was fired before the five others and more than 10
minutes before the blast.

Peretz and Halutz did show signs of disagreement after they were both
asked separately if they would be willing to allow an international
third party to inspect the shrapnel sample taken from one of the
wounded. Peretz said he would consider the possibility but later, after
he had already left the briefing, Halutz was asked the same question by
the foreign press and said he was confident with the IDF's internal
probe and that there was no reason to cast doubt in its professionalism.

In Gaza, Human Rights Watch military expert Marc Garlasco inspected the
shrapnel at the scene and saw the wounded. He concluded that the blast
was caused by an Israeli shell. However, he held open the slim
possibility that it was planted there by Palestinian militants, though
fragment patterns did not back that.

"Our information certainly supports, I believe, an Israeli shell did
come in and kill these people," he said, ruling out a land mine.
Garlasco was the first independent expert to inspect the scene.
Palestinians also rejected the possibility that their own explosives
caused the fatal blast.

"This is a false allegation, and the Israeli occupation state is trying
to escape from shouldering its responsibility by accusing Palestinians
without evidence or any proof," said Ghazi Hamad, a spokesman for the
Hamas-led Palestinian government.

"The eyewitnesses and the evidence that we have confirm that the
massacre is the result of Israeli shelling, and the allegation about
land mines planted by Palestinians is baseless," he said.

AP contributed to this report.

This article can also be read at

Copyright 1995-2006 The Jerusalem Post - http://www.jpost.com/
--
Per Erik Rønne
http://www.RQNNE.dk

Fra : Joakim

Dato : 18-06-06 12:23

"Joakim" <ncm_abfjern@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse

> Report: IDF didn't shell Gaza beach
>
> http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1150035838991&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
>
> Konklusionen er velkendt. Endnu en usandsynlig historie, som
> overlever i
> avisarkiverne uden dementi - og Israel kan fortsat findes skyldig.
> Keine
> hexeri, nur behändichkeit.

Fortsættelse følger:

Endvidere fremgår det af dagens aviser, (Haaretz og Jpost), at IDF er
parate til acceptere en international undersøgelse af eksplosionen på
Gaza-strand. Altså en klar indikation af, at Israel er overbevist om
egen uskyld og en kærkommen mulighed for Kofi Annan at få skabt
klarhed i denne sag.

IDF will accede to int'l investigation

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1150355506993&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Fra : Joakim

Dato : 20-06-06 13:50

Jeg synes lige, at jeg vil dele denne glimrende artikel med gruppens
engelsk kyndige.

Michael Berg may be a lunatic, but he represents mentality of millions
of people.

Michael Berg, father of jihad victim Nick Berg and Green Party
candidate for Congress in Delaware, said in reaction to the death of
Abu Musab al-Zarqawi: "Zarqawi felt my son's breath on his hand as he
held the knife against his throat. Zarqawi had to look in his eyes as
he did it. George Bush sits there glassy-eyed in his office with
pieces of paper and condemns people to death. That to me is a real
terrorist."

"These words are insane," wrote former New York City mayor Ed Koch,
and of course he's right. But, however insane, Michael Berg's words
are also a fine distillation of a mentality found among many millions
of people in Western countries, particularly the elites.

The mentality was well evident last week in reaction to Israel's
alleged accidental killing of a Palestinian family on a Gaza beach.

Who cares about Sderot?

For months, the deliberate firing of hundreds of rockets at Israeli
civilians in towns such as Sderot and other Gaza-area communities has
hardly elicited a yawn outside Israel. The fact that most Sderot
residents are working-class, dark-skinned Sephardic Jews, many of them
(or their immediate forebears) refugees from Arab countries that
brutally expelled them some decades ago, did nothing to stir sympathy
for them.

There is simply no cachet and no romance here, no "Save Sderot"
marches on campus, not a whiff of censure of the Palestinian
Authority. The people of Sderot might as well be George Bush.

Too good to pass up

Then came an image of a tragically decimated Palestinian family on a
beach, and the West sprang into action. All of a sudden, the UK
Foreign Office was "deeply concerned by reports of the deaths from
Israeli shelling of civilians"; France's Foreign Ministry thundered
that it "deplores the Israeli bombing on a beach in the Gaza Strip."

The US State Department was only slightly more circumspect, expressing
"regret for the killing and wounding of innocent Palestinians in Gaza
today as a result of artillery fire by the Israeli Defense Forces." UN
Secretary-General Kofi Annan called on Israel to "respect human life
and international law."

Gone were the vaunted Western principles of a fair hearing and
innocent until proven guilty; the condemnations poured in well before
Israel had a chance to investigate the incident and found that an IDF
shell could not possibly have been responsible (even then Annan, of
course, did not accept the finding).

Something else was in the air, something too exciting-an Abu Ghraib, a
Haditha, a chance to show, a la Michael Berg, that it is really the
Western side who are the brutal abusers and killers. The hunger is so
great that even a (supposed) accident, a misfired shell, will do.

Who's the terrorist?

If, after all, it is really America and Israel-the only countries
(except Britain in Iraq) substantially fighting the jihad-who are the
aggressors, then one gets off easy, one only needs to curb these two
rogues to continue with one's luxurious life. Michael Berg, running
for office in Delaware, knows in his heart that George Bush is nothing
to fear, that he can publicly call him a terrorist, try to wrest power
from his political party, and remain perfectly safe.

He may be a touch crazy, but Berg, in addition to the widespread
Western mindset he represents, is a coward who cannot look evil in the
face. He would rather turn his son's sadistic killing almost into an
act of tenderness - with words like "felt my son's breath on his hand
.. . . had to look in his eyes . . ." - than do that.

Almost five years after September 11, after Madrid, Bali, London, the
terror war on Israel, and so on, the cowardice-the lunging to pin
blame on one's own side, the eager abandonment of logic and fairness
while rushing to embrace moral inversion and idiocy-all this is still
so strong as to suggest that the West's survival is anything but
certain.

P. David Hornik is a freelance writer and translator living in
Jerusalem and a columnist for FrontPageMagazine.com

Fra : sbm@pc.dk

Dato : 21-06-06 11:14

On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 14:50:04 +0200, "Joakim" <ncm_abfjern@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Jeg synes lige, at jeg vil dele denne glimrende artikel med gruppens
>engelsk kyndige.
>
>Michael Berg may be a lunatic, but he represents mentality of millions
>of people.

P. David Hornik is a freelance writer and translator living in
Jerusalem and a columnist for FrontPageMagazine.com

Du mener vel ikke at man skal tage Horniks udgydelser alvorligt?

Han håner for det første en mand der har mistet sin søn for at score
et billigt point. Det for være at Berg grundet sit tab ikke er
klarsynet, men det retfærdiggør ikke parallellen til Israels angreb på
civile palæstinensere.

Der er raketangreb på civile fra Gaza, og det er Israels ret at
beskytte sig imod disse angreb, så langt er vi enige, men Israels
fremfærd i jagten på deres militante modstandere, koster mangefold
civile tabstal i forhold til de der rammes af de hjemmebryggede
raketter, så spørgsmålet er for dem der ikke er følelsesmæssigt
involveret i området, om ikke det er dem med den mindste respekt for
civile tab der er de største terrorister.

Desværre har det vist sig at Olmert ikke står tilbage for
krigsforbryderen Sharon når det gælder respekt for menneskeliv.

Regards Croc®

Fra : Joakim

Dato : 21-06-06 18:26

<sbm@pc.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 14:50:04 +0200, "Joakim"
> <ncm_abfjern@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Jeg synes lige, at jeg vil dele denne glimrende artikel med gruppens
>>engelsk kyndige.
>>
>>Michael Berg may be a lunatic, but he represents mentality of
>>millions
>>of people.
>
> P. David Hornik is a freelance writer and translator living in
> Jerusalem and a columnist for FrontPageMagazine.com
>
> Du mener vel ikke at man skal tage Horniks udgydelser alvorligt?

Det påpeger du efterhånden hver gang, jeg henviser til en kilde.

Ikke videre befordrende for min troværdighed og seriøsitet hos
gruppens øvrige debattører.

> Han håner for det første en mand der har mistet sin søn for at score
> et billigt point.

Ja, det er en artikel sprængfyldt med saft og kraft. Deraf
henvisningen.

Det for være at Berg grundet sit tab ikke er
> klarsynet, men det retfærdiggør ikke parallellen til Israels angreb
> på
> civile palæstinensere.

En stråmand.

> Der er raketangreb på civile fra Gaza, og det er Israels ret at
> beskytte sig imod disse angreb, så langt er vi enige, men Israels
> fremfærd i jagten på deres militante modstandere, koster mangefold
> civile tabstal i forhold til de der rammes af de hjemmebryggede
> raketter,

Helt og aldeles enig.

så spørgsmålet er for dem der ikke er følelsesmæssigt
> involveret i området, om ikke det er dem med den mindste respekt for
> civile tab der er de største terrorister.

Mener du seriøst at Israel udviser en mindre respekt for civile tab
end f.eks. Hamas?

> Desværre har det vist sig at Olmert ikke står tilbage for
> krigsforbryderen Sharon når det gælder respekt for menneskeliv.

På vegne af Sderots indbyggere må jeg afvise din karakteristik af
Olmert.

Fra : sbm@pc.dk

Dato : 22-06-06 02:16

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 19:26:03 +0200, "Joakim" <ncm_abfjern@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>>>Jeg synes lige, at jeg vil dele denne glimrende artikel med gruppens
>>>engelsk kyndige.
>>>
>>>Michael Berg may be a lunatic, but he represents mentality of
>>>millions
>>>of people.
>>
>> P. David Hornik is a freelance writer and translator living in
>> Jerusalem and a columnist for FrontPageMagazine.com
>>
>> Du mener vel ikke at man skal tage Horniks udgydelser alvorligt?
>
>Det påpeger du efterhånden hver gang, jeg henviser til en kilde.
>
>Ikke videre befordrende for min troværdighed og seriøsitet hos
>gruppens øvrige debattører.

Så må du vælge dine kilder lidt mere seriøst.

>> Han håner for det første en mand der har mistet sin søn for at score
>> et billigt point.
>
>Ja, det er en artikel sprængfyldt med saft og kraft. Deraf
>henvisningen.

Det er snarere det yderst ensidige synspunkt der er ankestenen.

>Det for være at Berg grundet sit tab ikke er
>> klarsynet, men det retfærdiggør ikke parallellen til Israels angreb
>> på
>> civile palæstinensere.
>
>En stråmand.
>

>> Der er raketangreb på civile fra Gaza, og det er Israels ret at
>> beskytte sig imod disse angreb, så langt er vi enige, men Israels
>> fremfærd i jagten på deres militante modstandere, koster mangefold
>> civile tabstal i forhold til de der rammes af de hjemmebryggede
>> raketter,
>
>Helt og aldeles enig.

Godt.

>så spørgsmålet er for dem der ikke er følelsesmæssigt
>> involveret i området, om ikke det er dem med den mindste respekt for
>> civile tab der er de største terrorister.
>
>Mener du seriøst at Israel udviser en mindre respekt for civile tab
>end f.eks. Hamas?

Ikke dømt udfra retorikken, men bedøm selv på tabstal, det er altid en
sund øvelse.

>> Desværre har det vist sig at Olmert ikke står tilbage for
>> krigsforbryderen Sharon når det gælder respekt for menneskeliv.
>>

>På vegne af Sderots indbyggere må jeg afvise din karakteristik af
>Olmert.

Jeg håber virkelig jeg tager fejl, men hans udtalelser omkring Abbas
forslag til fokeafstemningen bringer ham helt på linie med Osama Bin
Laden -- strange bedfellows.

Regards Croc®

Fra : Joakim

Dato : 23-06-06 12:44

> On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 19:26:03 +0200, "Joakim"
> <ncm_abfjern@hotmail.com>

>>> P. David Hornik is a freelance writer and translator living in
>>> Jerusalem and a columnist for FrontPageMagazine.com
>>>
>>> Du mener vel ikke at man skal tage Horniks udgydelser alvorligt?
>>
>>Det påpeger du efterhånden hver gang, jeg henviser til en kilde.
>>
>>Ikke videre befordrende for min troværdighed og seriøsitet hos
>>gruppens øvrige debattører.
>
> Så må du vælge dine kilder lidt mere seriøst.
>>

>>> Han håner for det første en mand der har mistet sin søn for at
>>> score
>>> et billigt point.
>>
>>Ja, det er en artikel sprængfyldt med saft og kraft. Deraf
>>henvisningen.
>
> Det er snarere det yderst ensidige synspunkt der er ankestenen.
>>

>>Det for være at Berg grundet sit tab ikke er
>>> klarsynet, men det retfærdiggør ikke parallellen til Israels
>>> angreb
>>> på
>>> civile palæstinensere.
>>
>>En stråmand.
>>

>>> Der er raketangreb på civile fra Gaza, og det er Israels ret at
>>> beskytte sig imod disse angreb, så langt er vi enige, men Israels
>>> fremfærd i jagten på deres militante modstandere, koster mangefold
>>> civile tabstal i forhold til de der rammes af de hjemmebryggede
>>> raketter,
>>
>>Helt og aldeles enig.
>
> Godt.
>>
>>så spørgsmålet er for dem der ikke er følelsesmæssigt
>>> involveret i området, om ikke det er dem med den mindste respekt
>>> for
>>> civile tab der er de største terrorister.
>>
>>Mener du seriøst at Israel udviser en mindre respekt for civile tab
>>end f.eks. Hamas?
>
> Ikke dømt udfra retorikken, men bedøm selv på tabstal, det er altid
> en
> sund øvelse.
>>

>>> Desværre har det vist sig at Olmert ikke står tilbage for
>>> krigsforbryderen Sharon når det gælder respekt for menneskeliv.
>>>

>>På vegne af Sderots indbyggere må jeg afvise din karakteristik af
>>Olmert.
>>
> Jeg håber virkelig jeg tager fejl, men hans udtalelser omkring Abbas
> forslag til fokeafstemningen bringer ham helt på linie med Osama Bin
> Laden -- strange bedfellows.
>
> Regards Croc®

Du er ganske enkelt for langt ude.

Fra : sbm@pc.dk

Dato : 23-06-06 20:35

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 13:43:33 +0200, "Joakim" <ncm_abfjern@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>>>På vegne af Sderots indbyggere må jeg afvise din karakteristik af
>>>Olmert.
>>>
>> Jeg håber virkelig jeg tager fejl, men hans udtalelser omkring Abbas
>> forslag til fokeafstemningen bringer ham helt på linie med Osama Bin
>> Laden -- strange bedfellows.
>>

>Du er ganske enkelt for langt ude.

Næh det er ikke mig desværre, deres udtalelser om afstemningerne
lignede hinanden til forveksling.

Regards Croc®