Mand redder lille pige....
Fra : \"Mads\"

Dato : 16-05-06 19:16

A man is taking a walk in Central Park in New York. Suddenly he sees a

little girl being attacked by a pit bull dog. He runs over and starts

fighting with the dog. He succeeds in killing the dog and saving the

girl's life. A policeman who was watching the scene walks over and

says: "You are a hero, tomorrow you can read it in all the newspapers:

Brave New Yorker saves the life of little girl" The man says: "But I

am not a New Yorker!" "Oh then it will say in newspapers in the

morning: Brave American saves life of little girl" the policeman

answers. "But I am not an American!" says the man.

"Oh, what are you then?"

The man says: "I am a Pakistani!"

The next day the newspapers says: "Islamic extremist kills innocent

American dog."

Mvh.

Mads

Fra : Bo Warming

Dato : 17-05-06 03:02

""Mads"" <eccoskohund@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>A man is taking a walk in Central Park in New York. Suddenly he sees
>
> little girl being attacked by a pit bull dog. He runs over and
> starts
>
> fighting with the dog. He succeeds in killing the dog and saving the
>
> girl's life. A policeman who was watching the scene walks over and
>
> says: "You are a hero, tomorrow you can read it in all the
> newspapers:
>
> Brave New Yorker saves the life of little girl" The man says: "But I
>
> am not a New Yorker!" "Oh then it will say in newspapers in the
>
> morning: Brave American saves life of little girl" the policeman
>
> answers. "But I am not an American!" says the man.
>
> "Oh, what are you then?"
>
> The man says: "I am a Pakistani!"
>
> The next day the newspapers says: "Islamic extremist kills innocent
>
> American dog."

Det er en gammel historie. Men det var altså en af Dansk Front
aktivisterne, der reddede en pige fra Christiania ved at dræbe en
grønlænders schæferhund, som Politiken og Information siden kaldte "et
uskyldig kæledyr".
At man først antog den kortklippede for at være christianit, vidner
om, at journalisters forudindtagethed gør dem blinde