Amerikanske tropper tigger Irakere om mad ~
Fra : Peter Bjørn Perlsø

Dato : 10-05-06 19:23

U.S. Marines Go Hungry;
Beg Iraqis For Food

[As if any further argumentation were needed, this merely underlines
the great truth of this war. There is no enemy in Iraq. There never
was any enemy in Iraq. The common enemies of the U.S. troops and the
Iraqis are to be found in Washington DC, running their Imperial
government for their own personal private profit.

["Traitors" is too mild a term to describe them. At a certain point,
rhetoric becomes exhausted, and only bright, white rage remains. A
government that would do this, on top all the greed, lies, and
stupidity that have characterized this war, has long outlived its
usefulness, and has become a mere collection of incompetent cancerous
predators.

[Of all the reasons to bring all the troops home now, immediately, one
reason begins to tower above all the rest: we need them here to
protect us against the filth in command at every level of power in
this society. Our troops have the power to sweep that filth away,
forever. Payback is overdue.]

02 MAY 06 By BOB KERR, The Providence Journal

The Iraq war has been the war fought on the cheap: not enough body
armor, not enough armor on vehicles, not enough night vision
equipment.

It has been the war in which packages from back home have had to fill
some crucial needs.

Now, we have chow call at the Greenwood Credit Union in Warwick, R.I.
It's the latest in home-front intervention. It's partially in response
to the unthinkable image of U.S. Marines approaching Iraqi citizens
and asking for food because they do not have enough.

There's a big barrel in the lobby of the credit union on Post Road in
Warwick. It's decorated with ribbons and it's there because Karen
Boucher-Andoscia's son, Nick Andoscia, called and asked his mother to
send food.

more
http://www.uruknet.info/?p=m23143&hd=0&size=1&l=e

--