Islam og grundloven
Fra : Trans

Dato : 07-05-06 20:28

Grundlovens § 78, Stk. 2. siger følgende:

»Foreninger, der virker eller søger at opnå deres mål ved vold,
anstiftelse af vold eller lignende strafbar påvirkning af anderledes
tænkende, bliver at opløse ved dom.«

Jeg er derfor tilbøjelig til at mene, at det muslimske trossamfund i
Danmark burde opløses ved dom, idet muslimerne hylder bl.a. følgende
læresætninger:

Bukhari:V4B52N50 "The Prophet said, 'A single endeavor of fighting in
Allah's
Cause is better than the world and whatever is in it.'"

Ishaq:587 "Our onslaught will not be a weak faltering affair. We shall
fight
as long as we live. We will fight until you turn to Islam, humbly
seeking
refuge. We will fight not caring whom we meet. We will fight whether we

destroy ancient holdings or newly gotten gains. We have mutilated every

opponent. We have driven them violently before us at the command of
Allah
and Islam. We will fight until our religion is established. And we will

plunder them, for they must suffer disgrace."

Qur'an 9:88 "The Messenger and those who believe with him, strive hard
and
fight with their wealth and lives in Allah's Cause."

Qur'an 9:5 "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them,
take
them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every
stratagem
of war."

Qur'an 9:111 "The Believers fight in Allah's Cause, they slay and are
slain,
kill and are killed."

Qur'an 8:39 "Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to
Allah."

Ishaq:324 "Fight them so that there is no more rebellion, and religion,
all
of it, is for Allah only. Allah must not have rivals."

Qur'an 9:14 "Fight them and Allah will punish them by your hands, lay
them
low, and cover them with shame. He will help you over them."

Ishaq:300 "I am fighting in Allah's service. This is piety and a good
deed.
In Allah's war I do not fear as others should. For this fighting is
righteous, true, and good."

Qur'an 9:29 "Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender,
paying
the protective tax in submission."

Ishaq:325 "Muslims, fight in Allah's Cause. Stand firm and you will
prosper."

Qur'an 8:65 "O Prophet, urge the faithful to fight. If there are twenty

among you with determination they will vanquish two hundred; if there
are a
hundred then they will slaughter a thousand unbelievers, for the
infidels
are a people devoid of understanding."
Bukhari:V4B52N63 "A man whose face was covered with an iron mask came
to the
Prophet and said, 'Allah's Apostle! Shall I fight or embrace Islam
first?'
The Prophet said, 'Embrace Islam first and then fight.' So he embraced
Islam, and was martyred. Allah's Apostle said, 'A Little work, but a
great
reward.'"

Bukhari:V4B53N386 "Our Prophet ordered us to fight you till you worship

Allah alone or pay us the Jizyah tribute tax in submission. Our Prophet
has
informed us that our Lord says: 'Whoever amongst us is killed as a
martyr
shall go to Paradise to lead such a luxurious life as he has never
seen, and
whoever survives shall become your master.'"