South Park rammer plet... :-)
Fra : GB

Dato : 06-04-06 14:11

Muhammedsagen ala South Park: “Kyle, you are not being very sensitive”
ThrowingApples har en god lang postering om seneste afsnit af South Park
- der bærer titlen Cartoon Wars Part 1. Plottet er som følger:

"Family Guy har tænkt sig at vise et billede af Muhammed så hele South
Park går i panik pga. frygt for konsekvenserne. Dog bliver afsnittet i
sidste øjeblik censoreret og alle er derfor reddet. I skolen skal
børnende dog have en lektion i Muslimsk følsomhed. Family Guy vil dog i
ugen efter vise endnu et afsnit, denne gang også med tegningerne af
Muhammed som ikke censoreret. Derfor vil hele USA’s befolkning af frygt
for terror fra muslimer vise at de ikke er enige med Family Guy, dette
gør de ved at begrave deres hoved i sand. Cartman hader Family Guy og vil
under dække af "forståelse for muslimernes følelser" forsøge at få
stoppet Family Guy før det bliver vist, da Kyle elsker Family Guy vil han
derimod stoppe Cartmans mission."

Her et par smagsprøve.

In the classroom
Mrs. Garrison: Welcome to Muslim Sensitivity training. It is important
for us to understand why the muslims feel the way they do. And why we can
never show an image of muhammed.

Kyle: No, muslims cant show an image of muhammed.

Mrs. Garrison: Kyle, you are not being very sensitive.

Cartman: Yeah Kyle, maybe you think this is funny but the rest of us
dont.

Mrs. Garrison: Lets all look at why muslims are upset. First of all in
the muslim religion you are not allowed to have what?….. SEX, good. There
is no sex until marriage in the muslim world. Now this would be fine
except that in the muslim religion you also cant?… Anybody?…. Jackoff..
Okay, jacking is strictly forbidden in the muslim religion. And what do
we know about the places muslim live? They live in?…. Sand! Now put
yourself in the shoes of a muslim, its friday night but you cant have sex
and you cant jackoff, there is sand in your eyes and proberly in the
crack of your ass. And then some cartoon comes along from a country where
people are getting laid and mocks your prophet. Well do you know what? I
would be pretty pissed of too!

At a town meeting
Professor: Now look everyone, muslim terrorist and extremist are
threatening us for what family guy is going to do. Because they wrongly
grouped us together. Our only hope is to make the muslim extremist know
that we have no part in the muhammed episode. That eventhough the episode
aired, we didn’t watch it, we didn’t hear it and we didn’t talk about it.

Kerney: So how do we do that?

Professor: We bury our heads in sand. We take 20 to 25 dump trucks fill
them with sand and dump the sand along South Park avenue. By using 18
shovels we each dig a hole in the sand, stick our heads in our holes, and
have the person to our left bury our head. If we can manage to have every
person in South Park burried deep in sand, before the muhammed episode
airs, we can avoid looking like we are responsible for any part of this
at all…

Butters dad: No, no. Wait a minute, that’s ridiculous. Look, what we need
to do is just the opposite, freedom of speech is at stake here, don’t you
all see. If anything, we should all make cartoons of muhammed and show
the terrorist that we are all united in the belief that every person has
the right to say what they want. Look people, it’s been real easy for us
to stand up for free speech lately, for the past few decades we havn’t
had to risk anything to defend it. But those times are going to come, and
one of those times is right now. And if we aren’t willing to risk what we
have, then we just believe in free speech, but we don’t defend it.

Stans Dad: I like the sand idea.

The other: Yeah that sounds alot better...

Set på Uriasposten

Fra : Michael Laudahn

Dato : 06-04-06 14:32

GB schrieb:

> [...]
> airs, we can avoid looking like we are responsible for any part of this
> at all...
>
> Butters dad: No, no. Wait a minute, that's ridiculous. Look, what we need
> to do is just the opposite, freedom of speech is at stake here, don't you
> all see. If anything, we should all make cartoons of muhammed and show
> the terrorist that we are all united in the belief that every person has
> the right to say what they want. Look people, it's been real easy for us
> to stand up for free speech lately, for the past few decades we havn't
> had to risk anything to defend it. But those times are going to come, and
> one of those times is right now. And if we aren't willing to risk what we
> have, then we just believe in free speech, but we don't defend it.
>
> Stans Dad: I like the sand idea.
>
> The other: Yeah that sounds alot better...

Den er god og bør spredes. Jeg tager mig af det, hvis ingen anden vil?

--
>.)

Unter blinden ist der einäugige könig.

http://worldimprover.net/

WICHTIG / IMPORTANT: islam-info:

http://historyofjihad.org/ - http://apostatesofislam.com/

Fra : Tim

Dato : 06-04-06 15:05

"GB" <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote in message
> Muhammedsagen ala South Park: "Kyle, you are not being very sensitive"
> ThrowingApples har en god lang postering om seneste afsnit af South Park
> - der bærer titlen Cartoon Wars Part 1. Plottet er som følger:

snip

En rågriner, der rammer helt plet i det røde felt )

Tim

Fra : Konrad

Dato : 06-04-06 15:27

"Tim" <thpetersen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "GB" <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote in message
> > Muhammedsagen ala South Park: "Kyle, you are not being very sensitive"
> > ThrowingApples har en god lang postering om seneste afsnit af South Park
> > - der bærer titlen Cartoon Wars Part 1. Plottet er som følger:
> >

> snip
>
> En rågriner, der rammer helt plet i det røde felt )

De er ubetalelige. Man ser det praktisk talt for det indre øje, medens man
læser transcriptet. De står der helt sikkert og er lidt rådvilde efter
peptalken fra Butters far (ham af ALLE!!! og så kommer det frelsende fra
Stans far : I like the sand idea..LOL! Og mon ikke også Timmy får noget at
skulle have sagt?

Fra : Tim

Dato : 06-04-06 15:37

"Konrad" <davidkonrad@gmail.com> wrote in message

> "Tim" <thpetersen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> "GB" <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote in message
>> > Muhammedsagen ala South Park: "Kyle, you are not being very sensitive"
>> > ThrowingApples har en god lang postering om seneste afsnit af South
>> > Park
>> > - der bærer titlen Cartoon Wars Part 1. Plottet er som følger:
>> >

>> snip
>>
>> En rågriner, der rammer helt plet i det røde felt )
>
> De er ubetalelige. Man ser det praktisk talt for det indre øje, medens man
> læser transcriptet. De står der helt sikkert og er lidt rådvilde efter
> peptalken fra Butters far (ham af ALLE!!! og så kommer det frelsende
> fra
> Stans far : I like the sand idea..LOL! Og mon ikke også Timmy får noget at
> skulle have sagt?

Hehe, ja... ganske rigtigt ubetaleligt ))

.... og netop... man kan se det for sit indre øje

Tim

Fra : Peter Bjørn Perlsø

Dato : 06-04-06 17:36

Konrad <davidkonrad@gmail.com> wrote:

> De er ubetalelige. Man ser det praktisk talt for det indre øje, medens man
> læser transcriptet. De står der helt sikkert og er lidt rådvilde efter
> peptalken fra Butters far (ham af ALLE!!! og så kommer det frelsende fra
> Stans far : I like the sand idea..LOL! Og mon ikke også Timmy får noget at
> skulle have sagt?

TIMMEYH!

--
regards, Peter Bjørn Perlsø