HOW can i bypass Internet Censorship? plz ~
Fra : dartaz0@gmail.com

Dato : 02-04-06 12:22

hello everyone
my university is blocking p2p and bit torrent and it is blocking some
websites , but does anyone here know how to bybass that, because my
univesity has a very high speed connection and i really want to
download some high quilty videos from bit torrent and i just have 56k
dial up connection.

my universty use websense for protection
http://www.websense.com/global/en/

thanks in advance

Fra : Jesper

Dato : 02-04-06 12:30

<dartaz0@gmail.com> wrote:

> hello everyone
> my university is blocking p2p and bit torrent and it is blocking some
> websites , but does anyone here know how to bybass that, because my
> univesity has a very high speed connection and i really want to
> download some high quilty videos from bit torrent and i just have 56k
> dial up connection.
>
> my universty use websense for protection
> http://www.websense.com/global/en/
>
> thanks in advance

Find a port 80 proxy, port 80 is always open outgoing. If your P2P
requires Connect method proxying, you need to find an SSL proxy.
But you may have a prob getting connection using bittorrent as there is
no incoming ports open.
--
Jesper
The saw is family!

Fra : Fjollefrans

Dato : 02-04-06 15:55

> my university is blocking p2p and bit torrent and it is blocking some
> websites , but does anyone here know how to bybass that, because my
> univesity has a very high speed connection and i really want to
> download some high quilty videos from bit torrent and i just have 56k
> dial up connection.
>
> my universty use websense for protection
> http://www.websense.com/global/en/

why don't you just go to a store and steal the movies on DVD, you won't get
better quality than that

- FF

Fra : Tim

Dato : 02-04-06 20:39

<dartaz0@gmail.com> wrote in message
> hello everyone
> my university is blocking p2p and bit torrent and it is blocking some
> websites , but does anyone here know how to bybass that, because my
> univesity has a very high speed connection and i really want to
> download some high quilty videos from bit torrent and i just have 56k
> dial up connection.
>
> my universty use websense for protection
> http://www.websense.com/global/en/
>
> thanks in advance

Ask the network adminstrator or the local police.

Tim