Lidt libertær tankegods - for alle som alt~
Fra : Michael Laudahn

Dato : 25-03-06 15:18

- og så undrer sig over resultaterne når den virkelig kommer

Blizzard

Weather Bulletin

North Dakota News

This text is from a county emergency manager in the western part of
North Dakota State after the recent snow storm.

WEATHER BULLETIN

Up here in the Northern Plains we just recovered from a Historic event
--- may I even say a "Weather Event of Biblical Proportions" --- with a
historic blizzard of up to 44" inches (over 1 m) of snow and winds to
90 MPH (ca 150 km/h) that broke trees in half, knocked down utility
poles, stranded hundreds of motorists in lethal snow banks, closed ALL
roads, isolated scores of communities and cut power to 10's of
thousands.

FYI:

George Bush did not come....

FEMA did nothing....

No one howled for the government...

No one blamed the government

No one uttered an expletive on TV...

Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton did not visit

Our Mayors and Governor did not blame Bush or anyone else

CNN, ABC, CBS, FOX, or NBC did not visit or report on this category 5
snow storm

Nobody demanded $2,000 debit cards.....

No one asked for a FEMA Trailer House....

No one looted...

Nobody - I mean Nobody expected or demanded the government do something

No Larry King, No Bill O'Rielly, No Oprah, No Chris Mathews

and No Geraldo Rivera

No Sean Penn, No Barbara Striesand, No Hollywood types to be found

Nope, we just melted the snow for water

Sent out caravans of SUV's to pluck people out of snow engulfed cars

The truck drivers pulled people out of snow banks and didn't ask for a
penny

Local restaurants made food and the police and fire departments
delivered it to the snow bound families

Families took in the stranded people - total strangers

We fired up wood stoves

Broke out coal oil lanterns or Coleman lanterns

We put on an extra layers of clothes because up here it is "Work or
Die"

We did not wait for some affirmative action government to get us out of
a mess created by being immobilized by a welfare program that trades
votes for 'sittin at home' checks.

"In my many travels, I have noticed that once one gets north of 48
degrees North Latitude, 90% of most of the world's social problems
evaporate."

Maybe, SOME people will get the message.

The world does not owe you a living..

(citeret efter canadfirst.net; i øvrigt: North Dakotas befolkning er
langt overvejende af europæisk afkomst)

--
>.)

Unter blinden ist der einäugige könig.