Fantasier om jihad
Fra : Anonym

Dato : 15-03-06 18:40

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=21650

Fantasies About Jihad
By
Robert Spencer
FrontPageMagazine.com | March 15, 2006

I recently spoke at the Pim Fortuyn Memorial Conference in The Hague, which
focused on Europe's growing immigration crisis and imminent Islamization;
Bat
Ye'or, Ibn Warraq, Daniel Pipes, Douglas Murray and others were also
featured speakers. The first night we were in The Hague there was a
reception for
us at the American Embassy. The new Ambassador, Roland E. Arnall, hadn't
arrived yet, but I had a pleasant conversation with our host, Deputy Chief
of
Mission Chat Blakeman.

Blakeman introduced me to an official of the Dutch Ministry of Integration,
who spends her days in dialogue with Dutch imams and other Muslim leaders.
We
began a wide-ranging discussion about the nature of the jihad threat and the
proper response to it. In the course of this I asked her how many Muslim
leaders
she encountered who were ready to lay aside attachment to the Sharia, accept
the Dutch governmental and societal structure and the parameters of Dutch
pluralism, and be willing to live in Dutch society as equals to, not
superiors of, non-Muslims indefinitely. She told me that there were only
very few,
but insisted that we had to work with those few, and indeed had to place our
faith and hope in them, for otherwise the future was impossibly bleak. I
asked
her if she had read the Qur'an. She told me no, she hadn't, and wouldn't,
because she didn't want to lose all hope -- and because whatever was in it,
she
still had to work to find some accord with the Muslim leaders, no matter
what.

I urged her to ask the imams with whom she spoke questions that made their
loyalties clear, insofar as they would answer them honestly. I urged her to
ask
them whether they would like to see Sharia implemented in the Netherlands at
any time in the future, and whether they were working toward that end in any
way, peaceful as well as violent. I asked her to ask them whether they would
be content to live as equals with non-Muslims indefinitely in a Dutch
pluralistic
society, or whether they would ultimately hope to institute Islamic
supremacy and the subjugation of non-Muslims.

She couldn't ask them those questions, she told me. Such questions would
immediately put their relationship on a confrontational plane, when
cooperation
was what they wanted, not confrontation. But, I sputtered, you're not
getting cooperation as it is. The confrontation is already upon us. What is
to be
gained by pretending that it isn't happening?

Fra : HrSvendsen

Dato : 15-03-06 20:19

Anonym skrev:

> http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=21650

Tak for linket. Bat Yeor's bøger er hermed bestilt fra bibliotik.dk

Fra : Anonym

Dato : 16-03-06 09:29

"HrSvendsen" <HrSvendsen@msn.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Anonym skrev:
>
>> http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=21650
>
> Tak for linket. Bat Yeor's bøger er hermed bestilt fra bibliotik.dk

Det var så lidt.
Jeg kan også anbefale The legacy of Jihad : Islamic holy war and the fate of
non-Muslims af Andrew Bostom.
Endnu en af de utallige helt ubetydelige undtagelser, der ifølge NIL, AHW og
andre ikke fortæller noget
afgørende om islam.

Fra : HrSvendsen

Dato : 16-03-06 11:07

Anonym skrev:

> "HrSvendsen" <HrSvendsen@msn.com> skrev i en meddelelse
>> Anonym skrev:
>>
>>> http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=21650
>>
>> Tak for linket. Bat Yeor's bøger er hermed bestilt fra bibliotik.dk
>
> Det var så lidt.
> Jeg kan også anbefale The legacy of Jihad : Islamic holy war and the fate of
> non-Muslims af Andrew Bostom.

Lidt svær at få fat på. Findes kun på Syddansk Universitet og står
noteret som "under anskaffelse". Så den _må_ jeg simpelthen have fat på!

Fra : Anonym

Dato : 16-03-06 11:19

> Anonym skrev:
>
>> "HrSvendsen" <HrSvendsen@msn.com> skrev i en meddelelse

>>> Tak for linket. Bat Yeor's bøger er hermed bestilt fra bibliotik.dk
>>
>> Det var så lidt.
>> Jeg kan også anbefale The legacy of Jihad : Islamic holy war and the fate
>> of
>> non-Muslims af Andrew Bostom.
>
> Lidt svær at få fat på. Findes kun på Syddansk Universitet og står
> noteret som "under anskaffelse". Så den _må_ jeg simpelthen have fat på!

Du kan købe den fra Amazon eller Barnes & Noble.

Fra : Per Hagemann

Dato : 16-03-06 16:18

"HrSvendsen" <HrSvendsen@msn.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Anonym skrev:
>
>> "HrSvendsen" Bat Yeor's bøger er hermed bestilt fra bibliotik.dk
>>
>> Det var så lidt.
>> Jeg kan også anbefale The legacy of Jihad : Islamic holy war and the fate
>> of
>> non-Muslims af Andrew Bostom.
>
> Lidt svær at få fat på. Findes kun på Syddansk Universitet og står
> noteret som "under anskaffelse". Så den _må_ jeg simpelthen have fat på!

Robert Spencer, som diskuterede med den hollandske integrationsminister, har
også selv skrevet en del. Se i bunden af http://www.historyofjihad.org/ .

Ellers har Peter Neerup Buhl samlet en liste med dissidentlitteratur her:
http://www.dendanskeforening.dk/side18.html

Fra : Michael Laudahn

Dato : 15-03-06 20:54

HrSvendsen schrieb:

> Tak for linket. Bat Yeor's bøger er hermed bestilt fra bibliotik.dk

Tak i lige måde.

I øvrigt er jeg kommet med spørgsmålet her nede, hvorfor vi ikke
anmelder vores politiske ledere for højforræderi. Hvis koranen kan
anmeldes for hets, måtte også det være muligt.

De har jo, som beskrevet af Bat Yeor, udleveret vores lande til den
islamsk-barbariske fjende, uden formelle aftaler eller at spørge
befolkningen. Det kan vel ikke være.

Det skal ikke afholde jer fra at gøre det samme i jers lande - stævne
politikerne.

--
>.)

Unter blinden ist der einäugige könig.