Australien fremme i kampen mod uforenelige~
Fra : Michael Laudahn

Dato : 20-02-06 14:24

(citeret efter canadafirst.net)

Three Cheers for Australia!

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on
Wednesday to
get out of Australia, as the government targeted radicals in a bid to
head
off potential terror attacks.

A day after a group of mainstream Muslim leaders pledged loyalty to
Australia at a special meeting with Prime Minister John Howard, he and
his
ministers made it clear that extremists would face a crackdown.

Treasurer Peter Costello, seen as heir apparent to Howard, hinted that
some
radical clerics could be asked to leave the country if they did not
accept
that Australia was a secular state and its laws were made by
parliament.
"If those are not your values, if you want a country which has Sharia
law or
a theocratic state, then Australia is not for you," he said on national
television.

"I'd be saying to clerics who are teaching that there are two laws
governing
people in Australia, one the Australian law and another the Islamic
law,
that is false. If you can't agree with parliamentary law, independent
courts, democracy, and would prefer Sharia law and have the opportunity
go to another country, which practices it, perhaps, then, that's a
better
option," Costello said.

Asked whether he meant radical clerics would be forced to leave, he
said
those with dual citizenship could possibly be asked to move to the
other
country.
Education Minister Brendan Nelson later told reporters that Muslims who
did
not want to accept local values should "clear off".

"Basically, people who don't want to be Australians, and they don't
want to
live by Australian values and understand them, well then they can
basically
clear off," he said. Separately, Howard angered some Australian
Muslims on
Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's
mosques.

--
>.)

Unter blinden ist der einäugige könig.

http://worldimprover.net/

Fra : Bo Warming

Dato : 20-02-06 14:45

"Michael Laudahn" <ml@worldimprover.net> wrote in message
"Basically, people who don't want to be Australians, and they don't
want to
live by Australian values and understand them, well then they can
basically
clear off," he said.

BW: Virkelig en opløftende nyhed
- de er klart uforenelige UINTEGRABLE, disse
helligkriger-invasionister

Engang placerede Australien flygtninge på en lille ø - det var også
positivt. Hvordan gik det mon med den øplacering, skred FN ind imod
den?

DK har meget at lære - når vi det i tide?

Fra : K.W. Persson v4.11

Dato : 20-02-06 16:38

"Bo Warming" ha scritto nel messaggio

>"Michael Laudahn" <ml@worldimprover.net> wrote in message
>"Basically, people who don't want to be Australians, and they don't
>want to
>live by Australian values and understand them, well then they can
>basically
>clear off," he said.
>
>BW: Virkelig en opløftende nyhed
>- de er klart uforenelige UINTEGRABLE, disse
>helligkriger-invasionister
>
>Engang placerede Australien flygtninge på en lille ø - det var også
>positivt. Hvordan gik det mon med den øplacering, skred FN ind imod
>den?

Själva ön var väl Australien om jag inte minns fel.

Vad gör man med "landsbytosser der lugter af pis" i Danmark? Placerar man dem
fortfarande på Sjælland?

--
This row is intentionally left blank.

"Jag ser inte mig själv som rasist eller nazist.
Jag tyckte bara inte om invandrare."
- John Ausonius "Lasermannen"

Fra : ThomasB

Dato : 20-02-06 23:31

"K.W. Persson v4.11"
<svalbardifast@abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijk.com>
skrev i en

> Vad gör man med "landsbytosser der lugter af pis" i Danmark?

Sender dem med færgen hjem til Sverige.

Fra : Tony

Dato : 20-02-06 16:16

"Michael Laudahn" <ml@worldimprover.net> skrev i en meddelelse

(citeret efter canadafirst.net)

Three Cheers for Australia!

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on
Wednesday to
get out of Australia, as the government targeted radicals in a bid to
head
off potential terror attacks.

A day after a group of mainstream Muslim leaders pledged loyalty to
Australia at a special meeting with Prime Minister John Howard, he and
his
ministers made it clear that extremists would face a crackdown.

Treasurer Peter Costello, seen as heir apparent to Howard, hinted that
some
radical clerics could be asked to leave the country if they did not
accept
that Australia was a secular state and its laws were made by
parliament.
"If those are not your values, if you want a country which has Sharia
law or
a theocratic state, then Australia is not for you," he said on national
television.

"I'd be saying to clerics who are teaching that there are two laws
governing
people in Australia, one the Australian law and another the Islamic
law,
that is false. If you can't agree with parliamentary law, independent
courts, democracy, and would prefer Sharia law and have the opportunity
go to another country, which practices it, perhaps, then, that's a
better
option," Costello said.

Asked whether he meant radical clerics would be forced to leave, he
said
those with dual citizenship could possibly be asked to move to the
other
country.
Education Minister Brendan Nelson later told reporters that Muslims who
did
not want to accept local values should "clear off".

"Basically, people who don't want to be Australians, and they don't
want to
live by Australian values and understand them, well then they can
basically
clear off," he said. Separately, Howard angered some Australian
Muslims on
Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's
mosques.

--
>.)

Unter blinden ist der einäugige könig.

http://worldimprover.net/

Opløftende rene ord for pengene.

Det kunne vores regering lære noget af.

Tony

Fra : Tokarev

Dato : 20-02-06 18:14

"Tony" <tonycarpediem@invalid> wrote in message

> "Michael Laudahn" <ml@worldimprover.net> skrev i en meddelelse
>

> (citeret efter canadafirst.net)
>

> Three Cheers for Australia!
>

> Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on
> Wednesday to
> get out of Australia, as the government targeted radicals in a bid to
> head
> off potential terror attacks.
>

> A day after a group of mainstream Muslim leaders pledged loyalty to
> Australia at a special meeting with Prime Minister John Howard, he and
> his
> ministers made it clear that extremists would face a crackdown.
>

> Treasurer Peter Costello, seen as heir apparent to Howard, hinted that
> some
> radical clerics could be asked to leave the country if they did not
> accept
> that Australia was a secular state and its laws were made by
> parliament.
> "If those are not your values, if you want a country which has Sharia
> law or
> a theocratic state, then Australia is not for you," he said on national
> television.
>

> "I'd be saying to clerics who are teaching that there are two laws
> governing
> people in Australia, one the Australian law and another the Islamic
> law,
> that is false. If you can't agree with parliamentary law, independent
> courts, democracy, and would prefer Sharia law and have the opportunity
> go to another country, which practices it, perhaps, then, that's a
> better
> option," Costello said.
>

> Asked whether he meant radical clerics would be forced to leave, he
> said
> those with dual citizenship could possibly be asked to move to the
> other
> country.
> Education Minister Brendan Nelson later told reporters that Muslims who
> did
> not want to accept local values should "clear off".
>

> "Basically, people who don't want to be Australians, and they don't
> want to
> live by Australian values and understand them, well then they can
> basically
> clear off," he said. Separately, Howard angered some Australian
> Muslims on
> Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's
> mosques.
>

> --
>>.)
>
> Unter blinden ist der einäugige könig.
>
> http://worldimprover.net/
>

> Opløftende rene ord for pengene.
>
> Det kunne vores regering lære noget af.
>
> Tony

General Napier var en man som pratade maktspråk flytande....

Efter att ha erövrat provinsen Sind i nuvarande Pakistan (1809) blev han
uppvaktad av några brahminer (hinduiska präster) som ville bränna hustrun
till en avliden man på bål. Brahimerna förklarade att det var en tradition i
deras land. Charles Napier berättade att det var en tradition i hans land
att hänga människor som brände sina fruar. - Om ni följer er tradition,
bygger vi en galge brevid bålet och följer sedan våran tradition, så snart
som ni har följt er (tradition).

hehehe

Tokarev