Shariah i Storbritanien
Fra : Anonym

Dato : 19-02-06 07:17

---
Poll reveals 40pc of Muslims want sharia law in UK
By Patrick Hennessy and Melissa Kite
(Filed: 19/02/2006)

Four out of 10 British Muslims want sharia law introduced into parts of the
country, a survey reveals today.

The ICM opinion poll also indicates that a fifth have sympathy with the
"feelings and motives" of the suicide bombers who attacked London last July
7, killing
52 people, although 99 per cent thought the bombers were wrong to carry out
the atrocity.
Muslim woman and Union flag

50pc said interracial relations were worsening
Overall, the findings depict a Muslim community becoming more radical and
feeling more alienated from mainstream society, even though 91 per cent
still
say they feel loyal to Britain.

The results of the poll, conducted for the Sunday Telegraph, came as
thousands of Muslims staged a fresh protest in London yesterday against the
publication
of cartoons of Mohammed. In Libya, at least 10 people died in protests
linked to the caricatures.

And in Pakistan, a cleric was reported to have put a $1 million (£575,000)
bounty on the head of the Danish cartoonist who drew the original pictures.

Last night, Sadiq Khan, the Labour MP involved with the official task force
set up after the July attacks, said the findings were "alarming". He added:
"Vast numbers of Muslims feel disengaged and alienated from mainstream
British society." Sir Iqbal Sacranie, the secretary general of the Muslim
Council
of Britain, said: "This poll confirms the widespread opposition among
British Muslims to the so-called war on terror."

The most startling finding is the high level of support for applying sharia
law in "predom-inantly Muslim" areas of Britain.

Sadiq Khan
Sadiq Khan: 'Alarming'

Islamic law is used in large parts of the Middle East, including Iran and
Saudi Arabia, and is enforced by religious police. Special courts can hand
down
harsh punishments which can include stoning and amputation.

Forty per cent of the British Muslims surveyed said they backed introducing
sharia in parts of Britain, while 41 per cent opposed it. Twenty per cent
felt
sympathy with the July 7 bombers' motives, and 75 per cent did not. One per
cent felt the attacks were "right".

Nearly two thirds thought the video images shown last week of British troops
beating Iraqi youths were symptomatic of a wider problem in Iraq. Half did
not think the soldiers would be "appropriately punished".

Half of the 500 people surveyed said relations between white Britons and
Muslims were getting worse. Only just over half thought the conviction of
the cleric
Abu Hamza for incitement to murder and race hatred was fair.

Mr Khan, the MP for Tooting, said: "We must redouble our efforts to bring
Muslims on board with the mainstream community. For all the efforts made
since
last July, things do not have appear to have got better."

He agreed with Sir Iqbal that the poll showed Muslims still had a "big
gripe" about foreign policy, particularly over the war on terror and Iraq.

David Davis, the shadow home secretary, said: "It shows we have a long way
to go to win the battle of ideas within some parts of the Muslim community
and
why it is absolutely vital that we reinforce the voice of moderate Islam
wherever possible."

A spokesman for Charles Clarke, the Home Secretary, said: "It is critically
important to ensure that Muslims, and all faiths, feel part of modern
British
society. Today's survey indicates we still have a long way to go. [but] we
are committed to working with all faiths to ensure we achieve that end."

---
Kilde:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/02/19/nsharia19.xml&sSheet=/portal/2006/02/19/ixportaltop.html

Fra : Knud Larsen

Dato : 19-02-06 11:19

"Anonym" <anonym@anonym.com> wrote in message

> ---
> Poll reveals 40pc of Muslims want sharia law in UK
> By Patrick Hennessy and Melissa Kite
> (Filed: 19/02/2006)
>
> Four out of 10 British Muslims want sharia law introduced into parts of
> the country, a survey reveals today.

Du burde have skrevet "KUN 40% ønsker sharia indført" - så ville vi alle
være helt rolige

Fra : Anonym

Dato : 19-02-06 12:16

"Knud Larsen" <larsen_knud@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse

> "Anonym" <anonym@anonym.com> wrote in message
>>
>> ---
>> Poll reveals 40pc of Muslims want sharia law in UK
>> By Patrick Hennessy and Melissa Kite
>> (Filed: 19/02/2006)
>>
>> Four out of 10 British Muslims want sharia law introduced into parts of
>> the country, a survey reveals today.
>
> Du burde have skrevet "KUN 40% ønsker sharia indført" - så ville vi alle
> være helt rolige

Helt rolig Knud, jeg har sans for
melodramatiske overskrifter. Det er den bedste måde at få folk til at læse
ens indlæg.
Hvis jeg i stedet for havde skrevet: "Et stort mindretal af muslimer nærer
sympati for terrorisme og sort reaktion" ville du jo bare sige nå, og hvad
så -- intet nyt er godt nyt

Fra : Knud Larsen

Dato : 19-02-06 12:44

> "Knud Larsen" <larsen_knud@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
>>
>> "Anonym" <anonym@anonym.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Poll reveals 40pc of Muslims want sharia law in UK
>>> By Patrick Hennessy and Melissa Kite
>>> (Filed: 19/02/2006)
>>>
>>> Four out of 10 British Muslims want sharia law introduced into parts of
>>> the country, a survey reveals today.
>>
>> Du burde have skrevet "KUN 40% ønsker sharia indført" - så ville vi alle
>> være helt rolige
>
> Helt rolig Knud, jeg har sans for
> melodramatiske overskrifter. Det er den bedste måde at få folk til at læse
> ens indlæg.
> Hvis jeg i stedet for havde skrevet: "Et stort mindretal af muslimer
> nærer sympati for terrorisme og sort reaktion" ville du jo bare sige nå,
> og hvad så -- intet nyt er godt nyt

Det er sikkert rigtigt. Det ER ellers også sjovt, at så mange velmenere
plejer at sige: "Ingen muslimer i Vesten vil jo have noget der bare ligner
sharia, - de er jo netop flygtet fra sådanne forhold". Hvilket jo er
forkert på flere måder, det ER jo ikke ret mange, der er flygtet fra sharia,
det kan højest være en del - måske en stor del - af iranerne. Og langt de
fleste muslimer i DK er jo slet ikke "flygtet", de er kommet her, fordi vi
har velfærd og ordnede forhold.

Fra : Anonym

Dato : 19-02-06 17:00

> "Anonym" <anonym@anonym.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Knud Larsen" <larsen_knud@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
>>>
>>> "Anonym" <anonym@anonym.com> wrote in message

>>> Du burde have skrevet "KUN 40% ønsker sharia indført" - så ville vi alle
>>> være helt rolige
>>
>> Helt rolig Knud, jeg har sans for
>> melodramatiske overskrifter. Det er den bedste måde at få folk til at
>> læse ens indlæg.
>> Hvis jeg i stedet for havde skrevet: "Et stort mindretal af muslimer
>> nærer sympati for terrorisme og sort reaktion" ville du jo bare sige nå,
>> og hvad så -- intet nyt er godt nyt
>

> Det er sikkert rigtigt. Det ER ellers også sjovt, at så mange velmenere
> plejer at sige: "Ingen muslimer i Vesten vil jo have noget der bare ligner
> sharia, - de er jo netop flygtet fra sådanne forhold". Hvilket jo er
> forkert på flere måder, det ER jo ikke ret mange, der er flygtet fra
> sharia, det kan højest være en del - måske en stor del - af iranerne. Og
> langt de fleste muslimer i DK er jo slet ikke "flygtet", de er kommet her,
> fordi vi har velfærd og ordnede forhold.

Der er en foruroligende tendens til, at så snart muslimer opnår velstand
falder de tilbage i religionens utopi om det perfekte islamiske samfund.
Hvis religion blot var opium for folket, burde vi for længst have oplevet
kurven aftage, men det mest uhyggelige er ikke de uvaskede voldsmænd i de
palæstinensiske selvstyreområder, som brænder amerikanske flag, men de
vestligt uddannede muslimer, som nok forstår den vestlige liberalitet men
desto større ildhu forkaster den.
Hizb ut-Tahrir udgiver flere tidsskrifter, som på et pænt og akademisk
engelsk er med til at fremme målet
om et verdenskhalifad. Et af disse er New Civilization.
Bidragyderne er naturligvis alle mænd, og indholdet skifter mellem forsvar
for shariah, angreb på vestens dekadence, og ofte et forbavsende klarsynet
blik for veste vestens indre selvmodsigelser.
Det er uhyggeligt, ingen af forfatterne har formentligt nogensinde løftet et
våben, men de er helt sikkert med i de 40 % som ville ønske shariah i
Storbritanien.
Og hvor mange af dem så ville bruge vold i revolutionens navn, vides jo
ikke. Men der er jo altid nok af den slags mennesker.
Hvis islamismen får held til at ødelægge
værtsamfundet, bliver der nok kanonføde til ideologerne.