Extinguish our flag
Fra : Baryonyx Walkeri

Dato : 12-02-06 22:22

Den her er bare kanon )

http://www.nerdherdstudios.com/flag

1. verse:
They drew the prophet, yes they did
and it was humor, that is it
you're warning us with holy war
and claim our lives will be no more

But if you really fail to see the humor,
perhaps you got a big islamic tumor.
So listen up...

Chorus:
It could be Jesus, Buddah, Muhammed, maybe God
There simply ain't a reason to be all that hot,
It's only drawings in that paper you can spot
So please go back, quit this nag and extinguish our flag.

2. verse:
Yes, you're offended in your soul,
but all your whining isn't bold.
Those drawings, they received applause,
they do not violate our laws.
But if you really fail to see the humor,
perhaps you got a big islamic tumor.
So listen up...

Chorus:
It could be Jesus, Buddah, Muhammed, maybe God
There simply ain't a reason to be all that hot,
It's only drawings in that paper you can spot
So please go back, quit this nag and extinguish our flag,

Bridge:
You're burning our minister and our danish flag
and expect to get apologies returned because of that
But you won't get - no, you won't get!
You can live without our dairies and without our medicine
and we'll likely find another place to get our gasoline
so it's all good - yes, it's all good!
You will see....

Fra : Peter K. Nielsen

Dato : 13-02-06 00:41

"Baryonyx Walkeri" <luxfelix299999@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Den her er bare kanon )

men HAR været postet her i gruppen - både på dansk og engelsk

peter

Fra : Kert Rats

Dato : 13-02-06 07:06

"Peter K. Nielsen" <nixen@bixen.dk> skrev i en meddelelse

> "Baryonyx Walkeri" <luxfelix299999@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Den her er bare kanon )
>

> men HAR været postet her i gruppen - både på dansk og engelsk

Jeg synes godt, at den kan tåle at blive postet en gang til. Selv om
flerposteri generelt ikke kan anbefales.

Bedste hilsner fra

Kert Rats

Fra : Baryonyx Walkeri

Dato : 13-02-06 17:03

"Peter K. Nielsen" <nixen@bixen.dk> skrev i en meddelelse

> "Baryonyx Walkeri" <luxfelix299999@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Den her er bare kanon )
>

> men HAR været postet her i gruppen - både på dansk og engelsk

nåh...undskyld.