Imamer i UK
Fra : Knud Larsen

Dato : 08-02-06 21:48

Imamer i England ønsker at "sagen" ikke skal holde op som den gjorde med
Salman Rushdie, og de forlanger forbud mod tegninger af Muhammed.

Muslims demand better legal protection

Staff and agencies
Wednesday February 8, 2006

Following their meeting in Birmingham, the Imams also announced a protest
March in London for February 18 - three years and three days after the large
anti-war demonstration in the capital.

The Guardian correspondent Hugh Muir, reporting from Birmingham, said the
imams were careful not to inflame the anger that had seen protests in the
Middle East, Afghanistan and some European cities.

"They tried to express the hurt that many Muslim communities feel over the
offending cartoons, but they also wanted to [...] get across the extent of
the injury without playing into the hands of extremists they say they
deplore as much as the people who printed the cartoons," he said.

"They want this to be a continuous campaign, they don't want it to tail off
as happened after the controversy over Salman Rushdie [...] they say this
will be something that will go on for some time." Mr Saddiqi said there had
not been such an insult to Islam since Rushdie's book Satanic Verses was
published in 1988. "There has been reports of very deep offence because of
the cartoons, and also deep anger and frustration that once again we have
not learned the lesson from the last time the prophet Muhammad was
insulted," he said.

"It is as if the media around the world just don't get it, the publication
of an image of the prophet Muhammad in itself is a deep insult." At least 12
people have been killed during four days of violent protests since the
cartoons - originally published in a Danish newspaper - were reprinted in a
number of newspapers around the world. Four demonstrators were killed in
Afghanistan today.

Det er fuldstændig gakkelak, hvad skal det ende med?

Fra : Ukendt

Dato : 08-02-06 21:52

"Knud Larsen" <larsen_knud@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Imamer i England ønsker at "sagen" ikke skal holde op som den gjorde med
> Salman Rushdie, og de forlanger forbud mod tegninger af Muhammed.
>
> Muslims demand better legal protection
>
> Staff and agencies
> Wednesday February 8, 2006
>
> Following their meeting in Birmingham, the Imams also announced a protest
> March in London for February 18 - three years and three days after the
> large anti-war demonstration in the capital.
>
> The Guardian correspondent Hugh Muir, reporting from Birmingham, said the
> imams were careful not to inflame the anger that had seen protests in the
> Middle East, Afghanistan and some European cities.
>
> "They tried to express the hurt that many Muslim communities feel over the
> offending cartoons, but they also wanted to [...] get across the extent of
> the injury without playing into the hands of extremists they say they
> deplore as much as the people who printed the cartoons," he said.
>
> "They want this to be a continuous campaign, they don't want it to tail
> off as happened after the controversy over Salman Rushdie [...] they say
> this will be something that will go on for some time." Mr Saddiqi said
> there had not been such an insult to Islam since Rushdie's book Satanic
> Verses was published in 1988. "There has been reports of very deep offence
> because of the cartoons, and also deep anger and frustration that once
> again we have not learned the lesson from the last time the prophet
> Muhammad was insulted," he said.
>
> "It is as if the media around the world just don't get it, the publication
> of an image of the prophet Muhammad in itself is a deep insult." At least
> 12 people have been killed during four days of violent protests since the
> cartoons - originally published in a Danish newspaper - were reprinted in
> a number of newspapers around the world. Four demonstrators were killed in
> Afghanistan today.
>

> Det er fuldstændig gakkelak, hvad skal det ende med?

En undskyldning

--
Tom

Fra : Knud Larsen

Dato : 08-02-06 22:35

"Tom" <tom_christensen(snabela)bigfoot.com> wrote in message

> "Knud Larsen" <larsen_knud@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
>> Imamer i England ønsker at "sagen" ikke skal holde op som den gjorde med
>> Salman Rushdie, og de forlanger forbud mod tegninger af Muhammed.
>>
>> Muslims demand better legal protection
>>
>> Staff and agencies
>> Wednesday February 8, 2006
>>
>> Following their meeting in Birmingham, the Imams also announced a protest
>> March in London for February 18 - three years and three days after the
>> large anti-war demonstration in the capital.
>>
>> The Guardian correspondent Hugh Muir, reporting from Birmingham, said the
>> imams were careful not to inflame the anger that had seen protests in the
>> Middle East, Afghanistan and some European cities.
>>
>> "They tried to express the hurt that many Muslim communities feel over
>> the offending cartoons, but they also wanted to [...] get across the
>> extent of the injury without playing into the hands of extremists they
>> say they deplore as much as the people who printed the cartoons," he
>> said.
>>
>> "They want this to be a continuous campaign, they don't want it to tail
>> off as happened after the controversy over Salman Rushdie [...] they say
>> this will be something that will go on for some time." Mr Saddiqi said
>> there had not been such an insult to Islam since Rushdie's book Satanic
>> Verses was published in 1988. "There has been reports of very deep
>> offence because of the cartoons, and also deep anger and frustration that
>> once again we have not learned the lesson from the last time the prophet
>> Muhammad was insulted," he said.
>>
>> "It is as if the media around the world just don't get it, the
>> publication of an image of the prophet Muhammad in itself is a deep
>> insult." At least 12 people have been killed during four days of violent
>> protests since the cartoons - originally published in a Danish
>> newspaper - were reprinted in a number of newspapers around the world.
>> Four demonstrators were killed in Afghanistan today.
>>

>> Det er fuldstændig gakkelak, hvad skal det ende med?
>
> En undskyldning

Ja, man må sandelig håbe at muslimerne kommer til fornuft, og undskylder al
den elendighed deres Profet har været skyld i, som den norske Human Rights
organisation opfordrer til.

Fra : Mikael Mortensen

Dato : 08-02-06 22:40

"Knud Larsen" <larsen_knud@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Imamer i England ønsker at "sagen" ikke skal holde op som den gjorde med
> Salman Rushdie, og de forlanger forbud mod tegninger af Muhammed.
>
> Det er fuldstændig gakkelak, hvad skal det ende med?

Det er da også for galt at vi ikke gør som de beordre.

/Mikael

Fra : Anonym

Dato : 10-02-06 06:25

"Knud Larsen" <larsen_knud@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Imamer i England ønsker at "sagen" ikke skal holde op som den gjorde med
> Salman Rushdie, og de forlanger forbud mod tegninger af Muhammed.
>
> Muslims demand better legal protection
>
> Staff and agencies
> Wednesday February 8, 2006
>
> Following their meeting in Birmingham, the Imams also announced a protest
> March in London for February 18 - three years and three days after the
> large anti-war demonstration in the capital.
>
> The Guardian correspondent Hugh Muir, reporting from Birmingham, said the
> imams were careful not to inflame the anger that had seen protests in the
> Middle East, Afghanistan and some European cities.
>
> "They tried to express the hurt that many Muslim communities feel over the
> offending cartoons, but they also wanted to [...] get across the extent of
> the injury without playing into the hands of extremists they say they
> deplore as much as the people who printed the cartoons," he said.

Det er ret smart. Og hvis man ikke nærlæser det nøje, ville man ikke opdage,
at de faktisk ikke tager afstand fra noget som helt -- heller ikke fra
volden.
De formår så smukt at placere tegnerne og JP på samme moralske niveau som
deres egne ekstremister.