Please help in translation
Fra : David

Dato : 14-02-06 16:26

Hi to everybody, I write from Italy and I need help for translation of
Danish words. If I wrote in the wrong newsgroup please tell me the
right one.
Here the words (from the label of powder milk Nestlè Nidina 1):

Kasein
Valle
Kulhydrat, heraf
Fedt, heraf
Mættet
Enkeltumættet
Flerumættet
Folsyre

Thank you to everybody, David

Fra : Henning Makholm

Dato : 14-02-06 16:37

Scripsit "David" <modali@libero.it>

> Hi to everybody, I write from Italy and I need help for translation of
> Danish words. If I wrote in the wrong newsgroup please tell me the
> right one.

Dk.kultur.sprog is the newsgroup devoted to questions about natural
languages. Crossposting and setting follow-ups.

> Here the words (from the label of powder milk Nestlè Nidina 1):

I don't speak any Italian, but here are English translations:

> Kasein

Casein

> Valle

Whey (?)

> Kulhydrat, heraf

Carbohydrates, of these ...

> Fedt, heraf

Fat, of these ...

> Mættet

Saturated

> Enkeltumættet

Monounsaturated

> Flerumættet

Polyunsaturated

> Folsyre

Folic acid

--
Henning Makholm "Detta, sade de, vore rena sanningen;
ty de kunde tala sanning lika väl som någon