My Girlfriend Bought a Danish Canned Ham
Fra : Bunn E. Rabbit

Dato : 07-02-06 04:55

http://img257.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100062dp.jpg

Doing my part.

--
Bunn E. Rabbit
-------------------------------------

Fed up with illegal immigration?
_____

Forums to discuss news items of illegal immigration:

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/listarticles.cgi?117
http://www.saveourstate.org

http://www.minutemanhq.com/hq/index.php

Indexes breaking news of illegal immigration:

http://idexer.com

Other important links:

http://www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frostyA.htm
http://www.rescuewithoutborders.org/index.html
http://www.americanpatrol.com/LINKS/LINKS.html
http://www.vdare.com/links.htm
http://fairus.org/
http://numbersusa.com/index

_____

"Cosmic upheaval is not so moving as a little child pondering the death
of a sparrow in the corner of a barn." -Anouk Aimee, French Actor
_____

"Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny", Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
Agamemnon
_____

"I wear no Burka." - Mother Nature

----------
To send mail: remove hutch

Fra : Bunn E. Rabbit

Dato : 07-02-06 07:13

On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 03:54:38 GMT, Bunn E. Rabbit
<BunnERabbit@verizon.net> wrote:

>http://img257.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100062dp.jpg
>
>Doing my part.

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/004455.htm

The Buy Danish blog provides this helpful list of Danish products:

Food:

Arla milk, cheese etc.

Danish crown (meat)

Lurmaerket Butter

Danish Bacon

Thor Fish

Danisco Food

Candy:

Toms (chocolate)

LAgermann

Galle & Jessen

Beverages:

Tuborg Beer

Carlsberg Beer

Aalborg Aquavit (snaps)

Medicine:

Novo

Cigarettes:

Prince (Don?t start smoking because of this fire!)

Clothings:

H2O

Hummel

Per Reumert

Shoes:

Ecco

Jaco

Danish Design:

Royal Copenhagen

Georg Jensen

Stelton

PH-lamps

Lego (toys)

Brio (toys)

Raadvad (knives etc.)

Trip Trap

HTH- kitchen

Morsoe (Fireplaces)

Royal Danish Porcelain

B & G Porcelain

Vesta (Windmills)

B & O radioes/televisions etc.

Other: Watco Danish Furniture Oil

Buy Danish yarn.

Denmark's exporter directory.

The Danish Food shop

Danish Deli Food

LEGO

More stuff made in Denmark.

Davids Medienkritik has an excellent Buy Danish post.

Check out the Support Denmark page (hat tip: Paul Belien of the
indispensable Brussels Journal).

Sign a petition in support of the staff of the Jyllands-Posten
newspaper.

Write the Danish embassy:

Embassy of Denmark

3200 Whitehaven St. N.W.

Washington, D.C. 20008

wasamb@um.dk
-------------------------------------

Fra : Michael Baldwin Bru~

Dato : 07-02-06 12:14

Bruce AKA Art Deco wrote:
> Bunn E. Rabbit <BunnERabbit@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> >http://img257.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100062dp.jpg
> >
> >Doing my part.
>
> Don't let warswine or Chu*k see this!

Why? Its not Spam, Bruce!

Fra : aozotorp@aol.com

Dato : 07-02-06 18:47

Bunn E. Rabbit wrote:
> http://img257.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100062dp.jpg
>
> Doing my part.
>
> --
> Bunn E. Rabbit

How come the small print says: 'All Danes canned in the Middle East'?

Fra : DrPostman

Dato : 07-02-06 18:55

On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 03:54:38 GMT, Bunn E. Rabbit
<BunnERabbit@verizon.net> in accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

>http://img257.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100062dp.jpg
>
>Doing my part.

A great Valentines Day gift.

--
DrPostman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors, afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® #15-51506-253.

"I am the one they call Jesus."
- Warhol tries to compete with Ray.

Fra : FACE

Dato : 07-02-06 20:42

On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 11:54:33 -0600, in uk.politics.misc DrPostman
<Looky@mysig.foremail> scrivened:

>On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 03:54:38 GMT, Bunn E. Rabbit
><BunnERabbit@verizon.net> in accordance with The Prophecy scribed:
>

>>http://img257.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100062dp.jpg
>>
>>Doing my part.
>

>A great Valentines Day gift.

And get an extra one to give to your muslim friends.