[XPOST] The reason why the prophet M. cann~
Fra : Carmelo De Visu

Dato : 06-02-06 07:27

http://snipurl.com/m7ma

It's not that big after all...

Fra : Baryonyx Walkeri

Dato : 06-02-06 09:14

"Carmelo De Visu" <carmelodevisu@despammed.com> skrev i en meddelelse
news:43e6ec41$1_1@x-privat.org...
> http://snipurl.com/m7ma
>
> It's not that big after all...

del resto Mohamed era anche un pedofilo in quanto si sposó con una bimba di
9 ANNI!!!!!

Fra : Kristian Damgaard

Dato : 06-02-06 08:30

"Baryonyx Walkeri" <luxfelix299999@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse

> "Carmelo De Visu" <carmelodevisu@despammed.com> skrev i en meddelelse
>> http://snipurl.com/m7ma
>>
>> It's not that big after all...
>
> del resto Mohamed era anche un pedofilo in quanto si sposó con una bimba
> di 9 ANNI!!!!!

????????????????

Fra : Carmelo De Visu

Dato : 06-02-06 08:34

"Kristian Damgaard"

> "Baryonyx Walkeri" <luxfelix299999@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
>>
>> "Carmelo De Visu" <carmelodevisu@despammed.com> skrev i en meddelelse
>>> http://snipurl.com/m7ma
>>>
>>> It's not that big after all...
>>
>> del resto Mohamed era anche un pedofilo in quanto si sposó con una bimba
>> di 9 ANNI!!!!!
>>

> ????????????????

He said that Mohamed liked children very much.

Fra : Baryonyx Walkeri

Dato : 06-02-06 09:47

>> ????????????????
>

> He said that Mohamed liked children very much.

yes he married a little 9y old girl, what's that if not a pedophile?

Fra : Thomas J.

Dato : 06-02-06 09:33

Den Mon, 6 Feb 2006 08:46:59 -0000 sendte "Baryonyx Walkeri"
<luxfelix299999@hotmail.com> følgende røgsignaler:

>>> ????????????????
>>

>> He said that Mohamed liked children very much.
>
>yes he married a little 9y old girl, what's that if not a pedophile?

That would make him a pedophet....

--
Thomas J.
Hyundai Getz 1,3 GL '04 (26.870 km)

Fra : Carmelo De Visu

Dato : 06-02-06 09:33

"Baryonyx Walkeri"

>>> ????????????????
>>

>> He said that Mohamed liked children very much.
>
> yes he married a little 9y old girl, what's that if not a pedophile?

Ma fammi capire... tu parli l'italiano e pure il danese??? O___o

Fra : GB

Dato : 06-02-06 11:15

"Carmelo De Visu" <carmelodevisu@despammed.com> wrote in news:43e709bf$0
$5989$4fafbaef@reader2.news.tin.it:

> Ma fammi capire... tu parli l'italiano e pure il danese??? O___o

The wonders of cross-posting...

Fra : B. Nice

Dato : 06-02-06 10:29

On Mon, 6 Feb 2006 08:46:59 -0000, "Baryonyx Walkeri"
<luxfelix299999@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> ????????????????
>>

>> He said that Mohamed liked children very much.
>
>yes he married a little 9y old girl, what's that if not a pedophile?

No. It makes no sense to judge historic people by modern ethics.

Fra : Allan Riise

Dato : 06-02-06 10:33

B. Nice wrote:

>>> He said that Mohamed liked children very much.
>>
>> yes he married a little 9y old girl, what's that if not a pedophile?
>>

> No. It makes no sense to judge historic people by modern ethics.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

In those years we had the same standards, if any, here in the cold north and
in europe as a whole.

In Rome at that time, sister and brother could legally have sex, sex with
young adolescent slaves of the same gender was common, and so on.

--
Allan Riise
"Demokratiets ånd kan ikke indpodes udefra. Det skal vokse indefra."

Fra : Mikael Mortensen

Dato : 06-02-06 11:50

"Allan Riise" <Ari06@pc.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> B. Nice wrote:

>>> yes he married a little 9y old girl, what's that if not a pedophile?
>>>

>> No. It makes no sense to judge historic people by modern ethics.
>

> Couldn't have said it better myself.
>
> In those years we had the same standards, if any, here in the cold north
> and in europe as a whole.
>
> In Rome at that time, sister and brother could legally have sex, sex with
> young adolescent slaves of the same gender was common, and so on.

Maybe, but we don't worship those people.

/Mikael

Fra : Allan Riise

Dato : 06-02-06 11:51

Mikael Mortensen wrote:
> "Allan Riise" <Ari06@pc.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
>> B. Nice wrote:

>>> No. It makes no sense to judge historic people by modern ethics.
>>

>> Couldn't have said it better myself.
>>
>> In those years we had the same standards, if any, here in the cold
>> north and in europe as a whole.
>>
>> In Rome at that time, sister and brother could legally have sex, sex
>> with young adolescent slaves of the same gender was common, and so
>> on.
>
> Maybe, but we don't worship those people.

In a sense we do, because we are proud of the things they stood for, that
goes from Aristoteles, Alexander the Great, to Harald Bluetooth and Ogier
Danoise!

Fra : scirio

Dato : 06-02-06 11:58

Il 6 Feb 2006 11:51:18 +0100 nel ng dk.politik,it.politica,it.test,
"Allan Riise" <Ari06@pc.dk> scrisse:

> Mikael Mortensen wrote:
>> "Allan Riise" <Ari06@pc.dk> skrev i en meddelelse

>>> Couldn't have said it better myself.
>>>
>>> In those years we had the same standards, if any, here in the cold
>>> north and in europe as a whole.
>>>
>>> In Rome at that time, sister and brother could legally have sex, sex
>>> with young adolescent slaves of the same gender was common, and so
>>> on.
>>
>> Maybe, but we don't worship those people.
>

> In a sense we do, because we are proud of the things they stood for, that
> goes from Aristoteles, Alexander the Great, to Harald Bluetooth and Ogier
> Danoise!

hi, do you know berlusconi?
what do you think of her?

--
"Non aspettarti niente, ma sii pronto a tutto." (Quoto)

http://scirio.altervista.org - http://x-privat.org
http://moofushi.altervista.org - http://ihu.altervista.org

Fra : Allan Riise

Dato : 06-02-06 11:55

scirio wrote:
> Il 6 Feb 2006 11:51:18 +0100 nel ng dk.politik,it.politica,it.test,
> "Allan Riise" <Ari06@pc.dk> scrisse:
>
>> Mikael Mortensen wrote:
>>> "Allan Riise" <Ari06@pc.dk> skrev i en meddelelse

>>> Maybe, but we don't worship those people.
>>

>> In a sense we do, because we are proud of the things they stood for,
>> that goes from Aristoteles, Alexander the Great, to Harald Bluetooth
>> and Ogier Danoise!
>>

> hi, do you know berlusconi?
> what do you think of her?

If it's Silvio Berlusconi you have in mind, then it's a he.

I think that he's dangerous for Democracy and the liberty of free speech and
press.

Fra : scirio

Dato : 06-02-06 12:05

Il 6 Feb 2006 11:54:41 +0100 nel ng dk.politik,it.politica,it.test,
"Allan Riise" <Ari06@pc.dk> scrisse:

>> hi, do you know berlusconi?
>> what do you think of her?
>

> If it's Silvio Berlusconi you have in mind, then it's a he.

yes is it

> I think that he's dangerous for Democracy and the liberty of free speech and
> press.

why think this?

Fra : Carmelo De Visu

Dato : 06-02-06 12:02

"Allan Riise"

> scirio wrote:
>> Il 6 Feb 2006 11:51:18 +0100 nel ng dk.politik,it.politica,it.test,

>>> In a sense we do, because we are proud of the things they stood for,
>>> that goes from Aristoteles, Alexander the Great, to Harald Bluetooth
>>> and Ogier Danoise!
>>>

>> hi, do you know berlusconi?
>> what do you think of her?
>

> If it's Silvio Berlusconi you have in mind, then it's a he.
>
> I think that he's dangerous for Democracy and the liberty of free speech
> and press.

Bravo!

Fra : Carmelo De Visu

Dato : 06-02-06 11:59

"scirio"

> Il 6 Feb 2006 11:51:18 +0100 nel ng dk.politik,it.politica,it.test,
> "Allan Riise" <Ari06@pc.dk> scrisse:
>
>> Mikael Mortensen wrote:
>>> "Allan Riise" <Ari06@pc.dk> skrev i en meddelelse

>>> Maybe, but we don't worship those people.
>>

>> In a sense we do, because we are proud of the things they stood for, that
>> goes from Aristoteles, Alexander the Great, to Harald Bluetooth and Ogier
>> Danoise!
>>

> hi, do you know berlusconi?
> what do you think of her?

The daughter of the premier?

http://alcips.webcindario.com/Italianas/Barbara_Berlusconi_2.jpg

What the fuck did she does in this discussion?

O___o

Fra : Baryonyx Walkeri

Dato : 06-02-06 14:17

>> hi, do you know berlusconi?
>> what do you think of her?
>
> The daughter of the premier?
>
> http://alcips.webcindario.com/Italianas/Barbara_Berlusconi_2.jpg
>
> What the fuck did she does in this discussion?
>
> O___o

psss SHE e HER é femminile mentre HE and HIM é maschile ))))

Fra : Carmelo De Visu

Dato : 06-02-06 16:16

"Baryonyx Walkeri"

>>> hi, do you know berlusconi?
>>> what do you think of her?
>>
>> The daughter of the premier?
>>
>> http://alcips.webcindario.com/Italianas/Barbara_Berlusconi_2.jpg
>>
>> What the fuck did she does in this discussion?
>>
>> O___o
>
> psss SHE e HER é femminile mentre HE and HIM é maschile ))))

E ma appunto!! Dillo a scirio non a me! :)

Fra : Jim

Dato : 06-02-06 18:11

> "scirio"
>
>> Il 6 Feb 2006 11:51:18 +0100 nel ng dk.politik,it.politica,it.test,

>>> In a sense we do, because we are proud of the things they stood for,
>>> that
>>> goes from Aristoteles, Alexander the Great, to Harald Bluetooth and
>>> Ogier
>>> Danoise!
>>>

>> hi, do you know berlusconi?
>> what do you think of her?
>
> The daughter of the premier?
>
> http://alcips.webcindario.com/Italianas/Barbara_Berlusconi_2.jpg

Una signorina Multo bellissimo.. si..

Fra : Mikael Mortensen

Dato : 06-02-06 13:27

> Mikael Mortensen wrote:
>> "Allan Riise" <Ari06@pc.dk> skrev i en meddelelse

>>> Couldn't have said it better myself.
>>>
>>> In those years we had the same standards, if any, here in the cold
>>> north and in europe as a whole.
>>>
>>> In Rome at that time, sister and brother could legally have sex, sex
>>> with young adolescent slaves of the same gender was common, and so
>>> on.
>>
>> Maybe, but we don't worship those people.
>

> In a sense we do, because we are proud of the things they stood for, that
> goes from Aristoteles, Alexander the Great, to Harald Bluetooth and Ogier
> Danoise!

You can not compare that with the Muhammed/Islam hysteria.
I Don't see any danes today scream "Alexsander the great, is great". and
burn/kill in the name of Harald Blutooth.
- We have moved on.

/Mikael

Fra : Bruno Christensen

Dato : 06-02-06 16:43

On Mon, 6 Feb 2006 13:26:34 +0100, Mikael Mortensen wrote:

> You can not compare that with the Muhammed/Islam hysteria.
> I Don't see any danes today scream "Alexsander the great, is great". and
> burn/kill in the name of Harald Blutooth.
> - We have moved on.

Where were we 500 years ago, give the muslims another 500 years and they
will have reached our to-day-standards. We ofcourse will have moved on.
But I do think that the muslim year is about 2 weeks shorter than the
european year, so they will chatch up sometime in the future.

--
Med Venlig Hilsen
Bruno Christensen

Fra : Jim

Dato : 06-02-06 18:13

"Bruno Christensen" <news@lphund.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> On Mon, 6 Feb 2006 13:26:34 +0100, Mikael Mortensen wrote:
>
>> You can not compare that with the Muhammed/Islam hysteria.
>> I Don't see any danes today scream "Alexsander the great, is great". and
>> burn/kill in the name of Harald Blutooth.
>> - We have moved on.
>
> Where were we 500 years ago, give the muslims another 500 years and they
> will have reached our to-day-standards.

In just 50 years my great granddaughter will come and ask me:
"Hey, what was a muslim"?

J.

Fra : ThomasB

Dato : 06-02-06 18:18

"Jim" <Jim@donteventhinkaboutitpal.com> skrev i en meddelelse
>> Where were we 500 years ago, give the muslims another 500 years and they
>> will have reached our to-day-standards.
>
> In just 50 years my great granddaughter will come and ask me:
> "Hey, what was a muslim"?

How do you know, you'll get a granddaughter?

Fra : Jim

Dato : 06-02-06 19:55

"ThomasB" <usenet*fjern*@*fjern*2ma2.dk> skrev i en meddelelse

> "Jim" <Jim@donteventhinkaboutitpal.com> skrev i en meddelelse
>>> Where were we 500 years ago, give the muslims another 500 years and they
>>> will have reached our to-day-standards.
>>
>> In just 50 years my great granddaughter will come and ask me:
>> "Hey, what was a muslim"?
>
> How do you know, you'll get a granddaughter?

I'm psychic.. ;0)

Fra : ThomasB

Dato : 06-02-06 20:24

>>> In just 50 years my great granddaughter will come and ask me:
>>> "Hey, what was a muslim"?
>>
>> How do you know, you'll get a granddaughter?
>
> I'm psychic.. ;0)

'k
Why are we speeking english in a danish newsgroup?

Fra : Jim

Dato : 06-02-06 20:26

> "Jim" <Jim@donteventhinkaboutitpal.com> skrev i en meddelelse

>>> How do you know, you'll get a granddaughter?
>>
>> I'm psychic.. ;0)
>
> 'k
> Why are we speeking english in a danish newsgroup?

B'kårs ænglis is mai bæst...

Fra : ThomasB

Dato : 06-02-06 20:32

>> Why are we speeking english in a danish newsgroup?
>
> B'kårs ænglis is mai bæst...

You can selv be a bæst

Fra : Carmelo De Visu

Dato : 06-02-06 21:39

"ThomasB"

> "Jim" <Jim@donteventhinkaboutitpal.com> skrev i en meddelelse

>>> How do you know, you'll get a granddaughter?
>>
>> I'm psychic.. ;0)
>
> 'k
> Why are we speeking english in a danish newsgroup?

Maybe because Danish is a dead language? :)

Fra : Sirannon

Dato : 06-02-06 23:06

> "ThomasB"
>
>> "Jim" <Jim@donteventhinkaboutitpal.com> skrev i en meddelelse

>>> I'm psychic.. ;0)
>>
>> 'k
>> Why are we speeking english in a danish newsgroup?
>
> Maybe because Danish is a dead language? :)

That is an outrageous insult, apologise or I will burn down your embassy
*

*You don't really need to apologise, I just wanted something to be angry
about......

Fra : ThomasB

Dato : 06-02-06 23:23

"Carmelo De Visu" <carmelodevisu@despammed.com> skrev i en meddelelse
>> Why are we speeking english in a danish newsgroup?
>
> Maybe because Danish is a dead language? :)

That's sertenly good damocratic humor

Fra : Baryonyx Walkeri

Dato : 06-02-06 09:48

> ????????????????

jeg sagde at Mohamed er en pedofil pga han giftede sig med et 9år pige!

Fra : Baryonyx Walkeri

Dato : 06-02-06 10:00

>> ????????????????
>>>

> jeg sagde at Mohamed er en pedofil pga han giftede sig med et 9år pige!

det er nogen som crossposter med it.politica og it.test det er da naturlig
at folk ikke fatter en meter
da vi skriver på forskellige sprog.

ps

Det der svarer til Dansk folke parti i Italien de planlægger at trykke
trojer med Mohamed billederne O_O

Fra : Kristian Damgaard

Dato : 06-02-06 09:05

> "Baryonyx Walkeri" <luxfelix299999@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
>>> ????????????????
>>>>

>> jeg sagde at Mohamed er en pedofil pga han giftede sig med et 9år pige!
>
> det er nogen som crossposter med it.politica og it.test det er da naturlig
> at folk ikke fatter en meter
> da vi skriver på forskellige sprog.
>
> ps
>
> Det der svarer til Dansk folke parti i Italien de planlægger at trykke
> trojer med Mohamed billederne O_O

Har du så selv tænkt på at fjerne de to ekstra grupper???

Fra : scirio

Dato : 06-02-06 09:14

Il 6 Feb 2006 09:05:24 +0100 nel ng dk.politik,it.politica,it.test,
"Kristian Damgaard" <kdamgaard@privat.dk> scrisse:

> "Baryonyx Walkeri" <luxfelix299999@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
>>
>> "Baryonyx Walkeri" <luxfelix299999@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
>>>>>

>>> jeg sagde at Mohamed er en pedofil pga han giftede sig med et 9år pige!
>>
>> det er nogen som crossposter med it.politica og it.test det er da naturlig
>> at folk ikke fatter en meter
>> da vi skriver på forskellige sprog.
>>
>> ps
>>
>> Det der svarer til Dansk folke parti i Italien de planlægger at trykke
>> trojer med Mohamed billederne O_O
>>

> Har du så selv tænkt på at fjerne de to ekstra grupper???

but, the question sorg spontanius...
you speak alone? :o

Fra : Kristian Damgaard

Dato : 06-02-06 09:15

"scirio" <nospam@nospam.it> skrev i en meddelelse
> Il 6 Feb 2006 09:05:24 +0100 nel ng dk.politik,it.politica,it.test,
> "Kristian Damgaard" <kdamgaard@privat.dk> scrisse:
>

>> "Baryonyx Walkeri" <luxfelix299999@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
>>>
>>> "Baryonyx Walkeri" <luxfelix299999@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse

>>> det er nogen som crossposter med it.politica og it.test det er da
>>> naturlig
>>> at folk ikke fatter en meter
>>> da vi skriver på forskellige sprog.
>>>
>>> ps
>>>
>>> Det der svarer til Dansk folke parti i Italien de planlægger at trykke
>>> trojer med Mohamed billederne O_O
>>>

>> Har du så selv tænkt på at fjerne de to ekstra grupper???
>>

> but, the question sorg spontanius...
> you speak alone? :o
>
> --
> "Non aspettarti niente, ma sii pronto a tutto." (Quoto)
>
> http://scirio.altervista.org - http://x-privat.org
> http://moofushi.altervista.org - http://ihu.altervista.org

don't know what you mean!

Fra : Carmelo De Visu

Dato : 06-02-06 09:32

"Kristian Damgaard"

> "scirio" <nospam@nospam.it> skrev i en meddelelse
>> Il 6 Feb 2006 09:05:24 +0100 nel ng dk.politik,it.politica,it.test,
>> "Kristian Damgaard" <kdamgaard@privat.dk> scrisse:
>>

>>> "Baryonyx Walkeri" <luxfelix299999@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse

>>> Har du så selv tænkt på at fjerne de to ekstra grupper???
>>>

>> but, the question sorg spontanius...
>> you speak alone? :o
>>
>> --
>> "Non aspettarti niente, ma sii pronto a tutto." (Quoto)
>>
>> http://scirio.altervista.org - http://x-privat.org
>> http://moofushi.altervista.org - http://ihu.altervista.org
>
> don't know what you mean!

He also doesn't :(

Fra : Baryonyx Walkeri

Dato : 06-02-06 10:11

>> Det der svarer til Dansk folke parti i Italien de planlægger at trykke
>> trojer med Mohamed billederne O_O
>>

> Har du så selv tænkt på at fjerne de to ekstra grupper???

jeg kan da ikke fjærne to andre grupper, men jeg kan fjærne den der
crosspost fidus.

Fra : Kristian Damgaard

Dato : 06-02-06 09:16

>>> Det der svarer til Dansk folke parti i Italien de planlægger at trykke
>>> trojer med Mohamed billederne O_O
>>>

>> Har du så selv tænkt på at fjerne de to ekstra grupper???
>
> jeg kan da ikke fjærne to andre grupper, men jeg kan fjærne den der
> crosspost fidus.

Gør selv noget ved det før end du brokker dig ik'?

Fra : Baryonyx Walkeri

Dato : 06-02-06 10:24

> Gør selv noget ved det før end du brokker dig ik'?

det har jeg da gjort min kære lille ven. Jeg vil gerne tilfoje at det er
ikke godt for din blodtryk at du hidser dig op
gå dig en tur eller drik en kamille té, tro mig du vil få det meget bedre

Smil til verden og verden smiler til dig

Fra : Kristian Damgaard

Dato : 06-02-06 09:39

>> Gør selv noget ved det før end du brokker dig ik'?
>
> det har jeg da gjort min kære lille ven. Jeg vil gerne tilfoje at det er
> ikke godt for din blodtryk at du hidser dig op
> gå dig en tur eller drik en kamille té, tro mig du vil få det meget bedre
>

> Smil til verden og verden smiler til dig

Hvis du tror at jeg hidser mig op pga. sådan noget, har du taget så gruligt
fejl, kære ven

Fra : Baryonyx Walkeri

Dato : 06-02-06 10:45

> Hvis du tror at jeg hidser mig op pga. sådan noget, har du taget så
> gruligt fejl, kære ven

det er da kun godt for dig

Fra : Thirdmillennium2001

Dato : 06-02-06 12:38

"Baryonyx Walkeri" <luxfelix299999@hotmail.com> ha scritto nel
messaggio news:43e6f73d$0$47072$edfadb0f@dread15.news.tele.dk
> "Carmelo De Visu" <carmelodevisu@despammed.com> skrev i en meddelelse
>> http://snipurl.com/m7ma
>>
>> It's not that big after all...
>
> del resto Mohamed era anche un pedofilo in quanto si sposó con una
> bimba di 9 ANNI!!!!!

What a shit!

--
Chi non cibba in compagnia o è un ladro o è una spia!

Fra : scirio

Dato : 06-02-06 08:46

Il 6 Feb 2006 07:27:13 +0100 nel ng dk.politik,it.politica,it.test,
"Carmelo De Visu" <carmelodevisu@despammed.com> scrisse:

> http://snipurl.com/m7ma
>
> It's not that big after all...

are allah?

Fra : Carmelo De Visu

Dato : 06-02-06 08:59

"scirio"

> Il 6 Feb 2006 07:27:13 +0100 nel ng dk.politik,it.politica,it.test,
> "Carmelo De Visu" <carmelodevisu@despammed.com> scrisse:
>
>> http://snipurl.com/m7ma
>>
>> It's not that big after all...
>>

> are allah?

yes he is

Fra : scirio

Dato : 06-02-06 09:11

Il 6 Feb 2006 08:58:56 +0100 nel ng dk.politik,it.politica,it.test,
"Carmelo De Visu" <carmelodevisu@despammed.com> scrisse:

> "scirio"
>
>> Il 6 Feb 2006 07:27:13 +0100 nel ng dk.politik,it.politica,it.test,
>> "Carmelo De Visu" <carmelodevisu@despammed.com> scrisse:
>>
>>> http://snipurl.com/m7ma
>>>
>>> It's not that big after all...
>>>

>> are allah?
>
> yes he is

you don't ave fear of the terrible islamic people?
the islamic are all around you

Fra : Carmelo De Visu

Dato : 06-02-06 09:31

"scirio"

> Il 6 Feb 2006 08:58:56 +0100 nel ng dk.politik,it.politica,it.test,
> "Carmelo De Visu" <carmelodevisu@despammed.com> scrisse:
>

>> "scirio"

>>> are allah?
>>
>> yes he is
>>

> you don't ave fear of the terrible islamic people?
> the islamic are all around you

No problem, I don't use vodafone at all!