Danish embassy in Damascus stormed and bur~
Fra : J.Venning

Dato : 04-02-06 21:43

"Kim Henriksen" <hsmik@ukid.kd> wrote in message news:ds2t40$28il$1@munin.diku.dk...
> per@RQNNE.invalid (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Per_R=F8nne?=) writes:
> The US state department is currently investigating the issue. The
> cartoons could be the missing WMDs.....

Joking aside, does anyone of you from the dk.politics forum have a suggestion as to how this conflict can be settled, since the top politicians don't seem to have any solution in hand ? Der må være nogle af Jer, som kan komme frem med idéen om hvordan den nuværende situation kan løses. Hver gang jeg tænder for fjernsynet ser det ud som om konflikten er blevet optrappet.
J.

Fra : C. Overgaard

Dato : 04-02-06 22:34

"J.Venning" <Venning@yahoo.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
"Kim Henriksen" <hsmik@ukid.kd> wrote in message
> per@RQNNE.invalid (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Per_R=F8nne?=) writes:
> The US state department is currently investigating the issue. The
> cartoons could be the missing WMDs.....

Joking aside, does anyone of you from the dk.politics forum have a
suggestion as to how this conflict can be settled, since the top politicians
don't seem to have any solution in hand ? Der må være nogle af Jer, som kan
komme frem med idéen om hvordan den nuværende situation kan løses. Hver gang
jeg tænder for fjernsynet ser det ud som om konflikten er blevet optrappet.
J.

It have become clear that this "war" is a "time war". It is Denmark trying
to maintain it status in year 2006 against several countries living in the
middle ages.

If the conflict should be solved if must end up with isolation of one of the
parties. We would properly reach this goal faster than the other countries
which have to import goods from abroad in order to exist. Their ruling class
need luxuries good so they can continue to spend all the money they milk out
of their population.

We could stop all our international involvement. Why take time with
humanitarian and military aid if it is not appreciated?

Also we do not force anyone to buy our goods. Of course we develop al lot
but we could just sell to prototype for a lot money instead of waiting for
someone to reverse engineer it as it happens al the time. Just look at
Microsoft. The core of programs from Microsoft Business solution are
developed in Denmark and even one billion Muslims can not boycott Microsoft.

We have just passed a law which demand that immigrants have to sign a
contract where they bind themselves to follow Danish values and standards.
We should have thought of all. For instance one of the statement is "You
must not beat up your wife" (We all know that it
is normal to do that abroad).

We do strongly believe an old Danish role. "If you can see it - you do not
feel sorry for it.". Transferred it means that if we can stop our jokes and
drawing to be read outside Denmark, then we can continue our way of life
with jokes, drawings and as our Queen used to say "smartass" remarks.

Regards
Carsten Overgaard

Fra : Jim Walsh

Dato : 05-02-06 08:29

On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 05:34:11 +0800, C. Overgaard wrote
(in article <43e51d8f$0$99995$edfadb0f@dread16.news.tele.dk>):

> "J.Venning" <Venning@yahoo.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> "Kim Henriksen" <hsmik@ukid.kd> wrote in message
>> per@RQNNE.invalid (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Per_R=F8nne?=) writes:
>> The US state department is currently investigating the issue. The
>> cartoons could be the missing WMDs.....
>

> Joking aside, does anyone of you from the dk.politics forum have a
> suggestion as to how this conflict can be settled,

It is not a political issue so politicians are useless.

All newspapers in the world should publish and republish the cartoons,
endlessly if necessary to ensure freedom of the press.

> We have just passed a law which demand that immigrants have to sign a
> contract where they bind themselves to follow Danish values and standards....

That is a crap law and should be repealed immediately. The idea of conformity
to a set of values is the exactly the opposite of freedom.

--
Love, Jim

Fra : Per Rønne

Dato : 05-02-06 09:12

Jim Walsh <jim_S_N_P_O_AM_walsh_iii@operamail.NO.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 05:34:11 +0800, C. Overgaard wrote
> (in article <43e51d8f$0$99995$edfadb0f@dread16.news.tele.dk>):

> > We have just passed a law which demand that immigrants have to sign a
> > contract where they bind themselves to follow Danish values and
> > standards....

> That is a crap law and should be repealed immediately.

No such law exist. But an agreement between parties representing the
majority of Parliament has been signed which means that foreigners who
want to become Danish citizens have to sign such a contract.

Just like foreigners in the US who have to swear an oath of allegiance
to their new country when they become US citizens.

BTW, foreigners can only become Danish citizens by law. Which means that
every new citizen has to be mentioned in a law of naturalization - such
a law is usually passed twice a year. The rule is part of our
constitution which is very diffucult to change {a change can only take
place if passed by Parliament. Re-iterated unchanged by Parliament after
a Parliamantary Election. And then passed by a referendum where a
majority of those voting /and/ at least 40% of all of the voters vote
YES}.
--
Per Erik Rønne
http://www.RQNNE.dk

Fra : Jim Walsh

Dato : 05-02-06 10:19

On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 16:11:41 +0800, Per Rønne wrote
(in article <1haa2wf.16mwi1m1wgnsscN%per@RQNNE.invalid>):

> Jim Walsh <jim_S_N_P_O_AM_walsh_iii@operamail.NO.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 05:34:11 +0800, C. Overgaard wrote
>> (in article <43e51d8f$0$99995$edfadb0f@dread16.news.tele.dk>):
>
>>> We have just passed a law which demand that immigrants have to sign a
>>> contract where they bind themselves to follow Danish values and
>>> standards....
>
>> That is a crap law and should be repealed immediately.
>
> No such law exist. But an agreement between parties representing the
> majority of Parliament has been signed which means that foreigners who
> want to become Danish citizens have to sign such a contract.
>
> Just like foreigners in the US who have to swear an oath of allegiance
> to their new country when they become US citizens.

That oath does not imply adopting "American values" in the sense you mean.

The chief American value is that all values are tolerated.

> BTW, foreigners can only become Danish citizens by law. Which means that
> every new citizen has to be mentioned in a law of naturalization - such
> a law is usually passed twice a year. The rule is part of our
> constitution which is very diffucult to change {a change can only take
> place if passed by Parliament. Re-iterated unchanged by Parliament after
> a Parliamantary Election. And then passed by a referendum where a
> majority of those voting /and/ at least 40% of all of the voters vote YES}.

What is the citizenship of a child born in Denmark?

--
Love, Jim

Fra : J.Venning

Dato : 05-02-06 12:07

"Jim Walsh" <jim_S_N_P_O_AM_walsh_iii@operamail.NO.com> wrote in message news:0001HW.C00BE403000AA650F0284550@family.alibis.com...
> What is the citizenship of a child born in Denmark?

A child born in Denmark automatically becomes a Danish citizen, regardless of its parents' citizenship. The Danes have always bent backwards to accommodate Muslims - support their cause, built Muslim schools and provided buildings to be used as mosques - so much so that Muslims think that Denmark is their country, to do as they please and to insist that Danes follow their religious teachings. One can easily say that "the majority of Muslims are not extremists doing all the rabble rousing", but they are easily swayed to do so by the minority of fundamentalists who are always on the rampage. This is why I insist that people who do not know Denmark and who never lived in Denmark cannot understand the situation in full, and cannot condemn the action of the Danes and their government. The situation in Denmark is not the same as that, say, in France or Germany.
J.

Fra : Per Rønne

Dato : 05-02-06 13:12

J.Venning <Venning@yahoo.dk> wrote:

>The Danes have always bent backwards to accommodate Muslims - support
>their cause, built Muslim schools and provided buildings to be used as
>mosques - so much so that Muslims think that Denmark is their country,
>to do as they please and to insist that Danes follow their religious
>teachings.

Well, yesterday two Turkish boys aged 18-20 attacked a man selling
sausages in a hot-dog stand. After all, he sold haram sausages - pork
sausages. They used a baseball bat in the attack.

Haram is the opposite of halal.
--
Per Erik Rønne
http://www.RQNNE.dk

Fra : Knud Larsen

Dato : 05-02-06 18:31

Fra : Jim Walsh

Dato : 06-02-06 00:16

On Mon, 6 Feb 2006 01:31:12 +0800, Knud Larsen wrote (in article
<43e6365f$0$78288$157c6196@dreader1.cybercity.dk>):

> "J.Venning" <Venning@yahoo.dk> wrote in message
> news:43e5dc54$0$38661$edfadb0f@dread12.news.tele.dk... "Jim Walsh"
> <jim_S_N_P_O_AM_walsh_iii@operamail.NO.com> wrote in message
>> What is the citizenship of a child born in Denmark?
>
> A child born in Denmark automatically becomes a Danish citizen, regardless
> of its parents' citizenship. ...

Great. Thanks for the information.

--
Love, Jim

Fra : Per Rønne

Dato : 05-02-06 12:42

Jim Walsh <jim_S_N_P_O_AM_walsh_iii@operamail.NO.com> wrote:

> What is the citizenship of a child born in Denmark?

That of their parents. If at least one of the parents has Danish
citizenship at the time of the birth, the child automatically becomes a
Danish citizen.

Citizenship, including citizenship of children, can only be given
directly by a law passed by Parliament. Each person getting naturalized
has to be explicitly mentioned by name and address {possibly person
number} in the law.

We have recently seen an example where two Immigrant teenage boys have
been given the law's stronget punishment for children aged 15, 16 and
17: 8 years in prison. The oldest of them was given two more years for
assults in prison that took place after he reached the age of 18. And
both were to get expelled to their homeland Turkey when they were
released - one of the boys was born in Denmark, the other had lived here
since he was very small.

They had murdered a 19-year-old Italian boy. A tourist in Copenhagen.
--
Per Erik Rønne
http://www.RQNNE.dk

Fra : J.Venning

Dato : 05-02-06 13:21

""Per Rønne"" <per@RQNNE.invalid> wrote in message news:1haacne.1i75ndqi41jonN%per@RQNNE.invalid...
>> What is the citizenship of a child born in Denmark?
> That of their parents. If at least one of the parents has Danish
> citizenship at the time of the birth, the child automatically becomes a
> Danish citizen.

No it is not. This is the issue which has been troubling the authorities, because a child born of immigrant parents is automatically a Danish subject and thus cannot be deported, if he/she commits a serious crime - Denmark is his/her home country. The politically correct term "New Dane" is used to avoid prejudice, although everyone knows that "New Dane" automatically means a Middle Eastern person born in Denmark.
J.

Fra : Per Rønne

Dato : 05-02-06 19:37

J.Venning <Venning@yahoo.dk> wrote:

> ""Per Rønne"" <per@RQNNE.invalid> wrote in message

> >> What is the citizenship of a child born in Denmark?
> > That of their parents. If at least one of the parents has Danish
> > citizenship at the time of the birth, the child automatically becomes a
> > Danish citizen.

>No it is not. This is the issue which has been troubling the
>authorities, because a child born of immigrant parents is automatically
>a Danish subject and thus cannot be deported, if he/she commits a
>serious crime - Denmark is his/her home country. The politically
>correct term "New Dane" is used to avoid prejudice, although everyone
>knows that "New Dane" automatically means a Middle Eastern person born
>in Denmark.

Simply put, you're wrong. But I know that that is the rules in other
countries, like the US and Canada.

Our legislation is closer to that of Germany.

Unfortunately, I'm only able to give a link to the Danish law in Danish,
but let me do this:

<http://www.themis.dk/synopsis/index.asp?hovedramme=/synopsis/docs/lovsa
mling/indfoedsretsloven.html>

And then quote §1:

§ 1. Et barn erhverver dansk indfødsret ved fødslen, hvis faderen eller
moderen er dansk. Er barnets forældre ikke gift, og er kun faderen
dansk, erhverver barnet kun dansk indfødsret, hvis det er født her i
riget.

==

And in English:

§1. A child acquires Danish citizenship at birth, if the father or the
mother is Danish. Are the child's parents not married, and is only the
father Danish, the child only acquires Danish citizenship, if it is born
here in the Realm.

Quod erat demonstrandum.
--
Per Erik Rønne
http://www.RQNNE.dk

Fra : J.Venning

Dato : 05-02-06 20:03

""Per Rønne"" <per@RQNNE.invalid> wrote in message news:1haav44.o2baf1gju9phN%per@RQNNE.invalid...
> §1. A child acquires Danish citizenship at birth, if the father or the
> mother is Danish. Are the child's parents not married, and is only the
> father Danish, the child only acquires Danish citizenship, if it is born
> here in the Realm.
> Quod erat demonstrandum.
> Per Erik Rønne

How do these 2nd generation immigrants acquire Danish citizenship to the extent that they seem to seek sanctuary here in Denmark with no fear of being deported? Have all their parents been living here long enough to be eligible for Danish citizenship?
J.

Fra : Per Rønne

Dato : 05-02-06 21:12

J.Venning <Venning@yahoo.dk> wrote:

> ""Per Rønne"" <per@RQNNE.invalid> wrote in message

> > §1. A child acquires Danish citizenship at birth, if the father or the
> > mother is Danish. Are the child's parents not married, and is only the
> > father Danish, the child only acquires Danish citizenship, if it is born
> > here in the Realm.

> > Quod erat demonstrandum.

>How do these 2nd generation immigrants acquire Danish citizenship to
>the extent that they seem to seek sanctuary here in Denmark with no
>fear of being deported? Have all their parents been living here long
>enough to be eligible for Danish citizenship?

After some time in Denmark they acquire the right to stay here
indefinitely, unless they commit crime and are expelled by a judge.

Furthermore, they can acquire Danish citizenship if they are naturalized
by law. Other options exist for 18-22 year olds - under certain
conditions.
--
Per Erik Rønne
http://www.RQNNE.dk

Fra : J.Venning

Dato : 05-02-06 21:27

""Per Rønne"" <per@RQNNE.invalid> wrote in message news:1haazy9.urlv6ka1ecmuN%per@RQNNE.invalid...
> After some time in Denmark they acquire the right to stay here
> indefinitely, unless they commit crime and are expelled by a judge.
> Furthermore, they can acquire Danish citizenship if they are naturalized
> by law. Other options exist for 18-22 year olds - under certain
> conditions.
> Per Erik Rønne

Thank you. This has been an issue which non-Danes have been asking me, and I, also a non-Dane, can only answer what I have been told by Danes, which doesn't seem to tally what you wrote. These recent violent demonstrations against Denmark has put Danes back in their efforts to try and assimilate the "New Danes". My Danish friends and acquaintances are now simply anti Islam to a rather high degree, to sat the least.
J.

Fra : Per Rønne

Dato : 05-02-06 22:42

J.Venning <Venning@yahoo.dk> wrote:

> ""Per Rønne"" <per@RQNNE.invalid> wrote in message

> > After some time in Denmark they acquire the right to stay here
> > indefinitely, unless they commit crime and are expelled by a judge.
> > Furthermore, they can acquire Danish citizenship if they are naturalized
> > by law. Other options exist for 18-22 year olds - under certain
> > conditions.

> Thank you. This has been an issue which non-Danes have been asking me,
> and I, also a non-Dane, can only answer what I have been told by Danes,
> which doesn't seem to tally what you wrote.

But I gave a link the the present law. But of course, the law is in
Danish and I know no translation of it to English.

> These recent violent demonstrations against Denmark has put Danes back in
> their efforts to try and assimilate the "New Danes". My Danish friends and
> acquaintances are now simply anti Islam to a rather high degree, to sat
> the least.

Of course - could it be otherwise?

To see maniacs burning our flag, the Dannebrog. The see maniacs burning
our embassies - and to know that the perpetrators are imams living in
Denmark, some of them refugees from the Arab countries {the notorious
imam Abu Laban is wanted by Egypt for terrorist activities, I think he
has been linked to the murder of president Sadat}. Of course it affects
the Danes' attitude to the Muslim immigrants.
--
Per Erik Rønne
http://www.RQNNE.dk

Fra : J.Venning

Dato : 05-02-06 22:56

""Per Rønne"" <per@RQNNE.invalid> wrote in message news:1hab45i.1vkxgal1yhdze9N%per@RQNNE.invalid...
>> Thank you. This has been an issue which non-Danes have been asking me,
>> and I, also a non-Dane, can only answer what I have been told by Danes,
>> which doesn't seem to tally what you wrote.
> But I gave a link the the present law. But of course, the law is in
> Danish and I know no translation of it to English.

Yes, I have saved that on my Favourites folder, thank you. What I meant was that what I heard from my Danish colleagues and acquaintances did not tally with what you wrote, but now, I have an official source to use as reference.

>> These recent violent demonstrations against Denmark has put Danes back in
>> their efforts to try and assimilate the "New Danes". My Danish friends and
>> acquaintances are now simply anti Islam to a rather high degree, to say
>> the least.
> Of course - could it be otherwise?

There might have been some stupid enough to say that Denmark should give in to the demands of the Muslims.

> To see maniacs burning our flag, the Dannebrog. The see maniacs burning
> our embassies - and to know that the perpetrators are imams living in
> Denmark, some of them refugees from the Arab countries {the notorious
> imam Abu Laban is wanted by Egypt for terrorist activities, I think he
> has been linked to the murder of president Sadat}. Of course it affects
> the Danes' attitude to the Muslim immigrants.
> Per Erik Rønne

Had it been the Americans who were the victims, I think we would now be in the middle of WW3. To think that there are still those around us who say that Iran must be allowed to build nuclear reactors!
J.

Fra : Per Rønne

Dato : 06-02-06 08:42

J.Venning <Venning@yahoo.dk> wrote:

> ""Per Rønne"" <per@RQNNE.invalid> wrote in message
> >> Thank you. This has been an issue which non-Danes have been asking me,
> >> and I, also a non-Dane, can only answer what I have been told by Danes,
> >> which doesn't seem to tally what you wrote.
> > But I gave a link the the present law. But of course, the law is in
> > Danish and I know no translation of it to English.
>
> Yes, I have saved that on my Favourites folder, thank you. What I
> meant was that what I heard from my Danish colleagues and acquaintances
> did not tally with what you wrote, but now, I have an official source to
> use as reference.

Not every Dane knows the exact rules of something not important to them.

> >> These recent violent demonstrations against Denmark has put Danes back in
> >> their efforts to try and assimilate the "New Danes". My Danish friends and
> >> acquaintances are now simply anti Islam to a rather high degree, to say
> >> the least.
> > Of course - could it be otherwise?
>
> There might have been some stupid enough to say that Denmark should
> give in to the demands of the Muslims.

Well, there /are/ some Danish who think in that way - though not to the
extent that they demand the Government to break the Constitution and
arrest the "responsible" cartoonists and have them beheaded on the
square in Central Copenhagen where such excecutions used to take place
centuries ago ...

> > To see maniacs burning our flag, the Dannebrog. The see maniacs burning
> > our embassies - and to know that the perpetrators are imams living in
> > Denmark, some of them refugees from the Arab countries {the notorious
> > imam Abu Laban is wanted by Egypt for terrorist activities, I think he
> > has been linked to the murder of president Sadat}. Of course it affects
> > the Danes' attitude to the Muslim immigrants.
> > Per Erik Rønne
>
> Had it been the Americans who were the victims, I think we would now
> be in the middle of WW3. To think that there are still those around us who
> say that Iran must be allowed to build nuclear reactors!

They are as foolish as were Édouard Daladier and Neville Chamberlain
until 1st of September 1939. When they gave Hitler an ultimatum.
--
Per Erik Rønne, MSc
Frederikssundsvej 308B, 3. tv.

Fra : Jim Walsh

Dato : 06-02-06 00:17

On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 19:41:40 +0800, Per Rønne wrote
(in article <1haacne.1i75ndqi41jonN%per@RQNNE.invalid>):

> Jim Walsh <jim_S_N_P_O_AM_walsh_iii@operamail.NO.com> wrote:
>
>> What is the citizenship of a child born in Denmark?
>
> That of their parents. If at least one of the parents has Danish
> citizenship at the time of the birth, the child automatically becomes a
> Danish citizen....

Hmm. Just got different information,

--
Love, Jim

Fra : Lars J. Helbo

Dato : 06-02-06 01:16

On Mon, 6 Feb 2006 07:17:22 +0800, Jim Walsh
<jim_S_N_P_O_AM_walsh_iii@operamail.NO.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 19:41:40 +0800, Per Rønne wrote
>> That of their parents. If at least one of the parents has Danish
>> citizenship at the time of the birth, the child automatically becomes a
>> Danish citizen....

>Hmm. Just got different information,

In that case, the information you got was wrong.

Fra : Bo Warming

Dato : 05-02-06 01:51

"J.Venning" <Venning@yahoo.dk> wrote in message
Joking aside, does anyone of you from the dk.politics forum have a
suggestion as to how this conflict can be settled, since the top
politicians don't seem to have any solution in hand ? Der må være
nogle af Jer, som kan komme frem med idéen om hvordan den nuværende
situation kan løses. Hver gang jeg tænder for fjernsynet ser det ud
som om konflikten er blevet optrappet.

BW: Konflikten er måske ikke uønsket for vore magthavere, for den
afleder opmærksomheden fra enorme stigninger i muslimantal og
muslimkriminalitet og andet som er mere farligt for godhedsindustrien,
end lidt censur-fnidder.

Iøvrigt er det ikke et stort mål for folkeoplysere og sandhedssøgere
at vende det, som du kalder "optrapning", til nedtrapning

Eller "løse situationen".

Når Islam viser sit sande ansigt må de for mig gerne løbe linen ud og
gøre deres selvafsløring færdig.

Fra : Per Rønne

Dato : 05-02-06 06:42

J.Venning <Venning@yahoo.dk> wrote:

>Joking aside, does anyone of you from the dk.politics forum have a
>suggestion as to how this conflict can be settled, since the top
>politicians don't seem to have any solution in hand ?

No, after all the no longer just claim apologies. They claim that the
"responsible" are getting beheaded. The government, of course, can in no
way break the Constitution.

And the government is now supported by all political parties with the
exception of the very small Socialist Unity List which is a Marxist
Unity List also containing the old Denmark's Communist Party. At the
last election a year ago thy got around 3% of the votes.
--
Per Erik Rønne
http://www.RQNNE.dk