Sjov besked...
Fra : HC

Dato : 03-02-06 21:42

.....Jeg har fået på mit website.

Det er blevet hacket i forum-delen.

www.coolcomics.dk - ind på siden, og ind på 'forum', og så popper følgende
op:

Everybody must know that reality "We are grandchildren of Ottoman
Empire and children of Turkey". At the first, we never disrespected to your
religions, languages, life styles nearly 700 years under the control of
Ottoman Empire and you lived in freely. You have never researched the
history which includes thousands years of Turks and you charge Turks with
genocide of Armenians. The reality is Armenians killed lots of Turks,
murdered babies; bayoneted pregnant women . All of them are available in
registrations and documents. In this position Turks naturally defended their
selves and fought against to Armenians. If you are like that position in
your country, what will you do? Tell us your answer. Today we know that
Frenchs were genocide lots of nations in many countries, Germans were
genocide Jews; Americans were genocide Indians and African brothers. Why you
do not discuss these subjects? Are you really clear? pure? However; we are
really clear and pure. Because, our religion; Islam, says that "Killing one
person is same as killing the world". Ladin and anybody who behave as Ladin
are dishonorable people. Moreover, they are not Muslim and they have no
relationship with Islam. You are cursing our religion which is Islam and our
prophet which is Muhammed without any information about Islam. Moreover, we
accept prophet Moses, Jesus which you call Mesih and give their names to our
children. What says your freedom and human right ideas? Do not curse to our
religion.

NEVER MAKE TREACHERY TO OUR COUNTRY otherwise we will erase all of
your sites from internet. Never make big mistake which is the idea of
terrorism is equal to Islam. Islam has no relationship with terrorism and
Islam is different from terrorism. Twin building scandal in America has no
relationship with any religion. In which religion says killing human? Be
clever! We are grandchildren of Ottomans. Our ancestors came to Austria when
you made mistakes to them; we can come to Denmark as our ancestors, if you
make mistakes to us.

PKK which is organization of terrorism and Europe! You are the center
of supposedly human rights. You are the center of the baby killer Abdullah
Öcalan and his friends. You are financially supporting PKK which is one of
the worldwide terrorism member and you are accommodating the members of
terrorism organization which is responsible for the killings thousands of
innocent civilians. You are also partisan of terrorism. You are friends of
killers which killed thirty thousands human, they are guilty. If they kill
your polices and soldiers, what will you do? You are always going to
Southern East of Turkey for supporting the terrorists. Why you do not go to
martyr families? The reason is clear; you are trying to separate Turkey.
Listen Denmark, your prostitutions to the prime minister of Turkey will not
forgive and we will erase you from internet. If you do not close TV channel
of terrorists, we will come there and close it. You are guilty as terrorists
because

of your supporting to them. There has not been Kurd problem in Turkey
in any time. Our old prime minister and president of republic was Turgut
Özal, moreover; our minister of internal affairs is Kurd, and also lots of
ministers are Kurd. There has not been Kurd problem in Turkey. Do not make a
mistake! PKK is a terrorist organization and has no relationship with our
Kurd brothers and sisters. We hope that you meet with terrorists, and your
police and soldiers are killed by terrorists, then maybe you can understand
us. AFTER NOW YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO MAKE A MISTAKE ABOUT TURKEY, IF YOU MAKE
MISTAKE ABOUT TURKEY, YOU WILL SEE OUR HARD REACTION! We will never stop for
hacking your sites. We hate from anybody who curses our police, soldiers,
prime ministers and we will show our reaction as soon as to them. !!!!!!!!
BECAUSE!!!!!!!!! WE ARE IN THE SERVICE OF TURK NATIONS!!!

AYYILDIZ-TEAM
www.ayyildiz.org

Dünyaya Açiklama geregi duyuyoruz Bizler Osmanli imparatorlugunun
torunlari Türkiye cumhuriyetinin çocuklariyiz.

herseyden önce 700 yillik Osmanli imparatorlugunda bizler sizlerin
dininize dilinize yasantiniza asla saygisizlik yapmadik özgürce yasadiniz
Türklerin binlerce yillik geçmisini okumadan bizleri ermeni soykirimi
ile suçluyorsunuz gerçek sudur ermeni köpekleri onbinlerce türkü
katletmislerdir çocuklari öldürmüsler hamile kadinlari süngülemislerdir
bunlar kayitlarda mevcuttur.

Türkler kendilerini korumuslar ve karsi savas baslatmislardir sizin
ülkenize boyle bir saldiri olsa idi siz ne yapardiniz bunu söyleyin bugün
fransa bir cok ülkede soykirim yapmistir almanya yahudileri katletmistir
amerikalilar kizilderelileri katletmislerdir zenci kardeslerimizi
katletmislerdir bunlari neden konusmuyorsunuz cokmu temizsiniz ama biz
temiziz bizim dinimiz islamda bir insani öldürmek dunyayi öldürmektir ladin
gibi serefsiz köpeklerin islamla alakasi yoktur islami tanimadan islama
kufur ediyorsunuz peygamberimize kufur ediyorsunuz bizse hz musasi hz isayi
peygamber kabul edip gerektiginde cocuklarimizin ismini veriyoruz sizdeki
ozgurluk ve insan haklarimi bumu. bizim dinimize kufur etmeyin

ÜLKEMIZE HAINLIK YAPMAYIN yoksa avrupada site birakmayiz teroristlerle
islami bir tutmayin amerikadaki IKIZ binalari
uucuran serefsizlerin hiCbir dinle alakasi olamaz hangi dinde masum
insani öldürmek var acaba ,akilli olun
sunu unutmayin biz osamAnli torunlariyiz nasil OSMANLI viyanaya kadar
geldi BUSEFER DANIMARKAYA KADAR geliriz

PKK terör örgütü ve Avrupa

siz sözde insan haklarinin merkezi Avrupa bebek katili apo nun ve
yandaslarinin merkezisiniz maddi destek sagliyorsunuz terörist köpekleri
barindiriyorsunuz sizde birer terörist yandasiniziz 30 bin insani katleden
vatan hainlerinin arkasindasiniz sizin polisinizi askerinizi öldürselerdi
siz ne yapardiniz güney doguya gidiyorsunuz desdek icin neden sehit
ailelerini ziyaret etmiyorsunuz sebep belli siz Türkiye'yi bölmek için
cabaliyorsunuz ey danimarka sunu unutma turkiyeye yaptigin kahpelik
affedilmez turkiyenin basbakanina yaptiginiz kahpelik affedilmeyecek ve sizi
internetten silecegiz o teroroistlerin tv sini kapatirsniz yada biz gelir
kapatiriz onlar nekadar terorst ise sizde onlar kadar suclusunuz turkiyede
kürt sorunu diye bir sey olmadi turgut ozAl basbakan ve cumhuRbaskani idi ve
kürttü ic isleri bakani suanda kürt kökenli ve bir cok bakanda oyle trde
kürt sorunu yok pkk denen teroristlerle kürt kardeslerImizi karistirmayin
umariz sizin ülkenizde terore kurbanlar verir umariz sizin polisiniz
askerinizde öLür ozaman bizi anlarsiniz.

BUNDAN SONRA TURKIYE CUMHURYETINE EN UFAK BIR SOZLU SALDIRIDA CEVAP
ALACAKSINIZ sitelerinizi hacklemektEK ten
vazgecmeyecegiz
biz polisimize askerimize basbakanimiza soz soyletmeyiz

ÇÜNKÜ
BIZ
BUYUK TURK MILLETININ
HIZMETINDEYIZ!!!!

Defacer By Yusuf KARA

HC

Fra : Basil

Dato : 03-02-06 23:33

HC skrev d. 03-02-2006 i meddelelse
<43e3c000$0$38662$edfadb0f@dread12.news.tele.dk>:
> [...]

> cabaliyorsunuz ey danimarka sunu unutma turkiyeye yaptigin kahpelik
> affedilmez turkiyenin basbakanina yaptiginiz kahpelik affedilmeyecek ve sizi
> internetten silecegiz o teroroistlerin tv sini kapatirsniz yada biz gelir
> kapatiriz onlar nekadar terorst ise sizde onlar kadar suclusunuz turkiyede
> kürt sorunu diye bir sey olmadi turgut ozAl basbakan ve cumhuRbaskani idi ve
> kürttü ic isleri bakani suanda kürt kökenli ve bir cok bakanda oyle trde
> kürt sorunu yok pkk denen teroristlerle kürt kardeslerImizi karistirmayin
> umariz sizin ülkenizde terore kurbanlar verir umariz sizin polisiniz
> askerinizde öLür ozaman bizi anlarsiniz.

> BUNDAN SONRA TURKIYE CUMHURYETINE EN UFAK BIR SOZLU SALDIRIDA CEVAP
> ALACAKSINIZ sitelerinizi hacklemektEK ten
> vazgecmeyecegiz
> biz polisimize askerimize basbakanimiza soz soyletmeyiz

Der er mange forummer der bliver hacket i øjeblikket.
Jeg har ikke tjekket dit link, men går ud fra at det er standard php
forum ?
Det er vist noget af det letteste at lave sjov med (hvis man mener den
slags er sjovt) da alt ligger åbent og tilgængeligt på nettet.
Kai

Fra : HC

Dato : 04-02-06 11:02

>> HC
>
> Der er mange forummer der bliver hacket i øjeblikket.
> Jeg har ikke tjekket dit link, men går ud fra at det er standard php forum
> ?
> Det er vist noget af det letteste at lave sjov med (hvis man mener den
> slags er sjovt) da alt ligger åbent og tilgængeligt på nettet.
> Kai

Jeg brugte ikke forummet alligevel, så jeg fjernede bare adgangen til det
fra menuen..

- kan ikke finde ud af at 'rense' det, så det må min web-mand finde ud af
engang.

HC