Ultimative kærlighedsnumre
Fra : Lothario

Dato : 13-06-01 19:25

Hvilke skal jeg finde fremt til for at kunne kompilere den ultimative
romantik-cd?

Fra : Thomas Lund Hansen

Dato : 13-06-01 19:56

Reverend "Lothario" <iamnot@hippie.dk>, High Priest of Bollocks
Talking mumbled:

>Hvilke skal jeg finde fremt til for at kunne kompilere den ultimative
>romantik-cd?

Motörhead - I won't pay your price.
AC/DC - Money talks.
Accept - Screaming for a lovebite.

Fra : Hurricane

Dato : 13-06-01 22:27

> Motörhead - I won't pay your price.
> AC/DC - Money talks.
> Accept - Screaming for a lovebite.

he he... eller hva' med Marilyn Manson - User Friendly:

User Friendly

Use me when you want to come
I've bled just to have your touch
When I'm in you I want to die

User friendly fucking dopestar obscene
Will you die when you're high
You'd never die just for me
She says,
"I'm not in love, but I'm gonna fuck you
'til somebody better comes along."

Use me like I was a whore
Relationships are such a bore
Deleted the ones that you've fucked

User friendly fucking dopestar obscene
Will you die when you're high
You'd never die just for me
She says,
"I'm not in love, but I'm gonna fuck you
'til somebody better comes along."

mvh

Hurricane
Hurricane@anarki.dk
ICQ UIN: 20288337

Every man dies, not every man really lives...

Fra : Thomas Lund Hansen

Dato : 14-06-01 07:39

Den ville være med på min compilation.

Fra : nikolaj borg

Dato : 14-06-01 08:15

"Hurricane" <Hurricane@anarki.dk> wrote in message
> > Motörhead - I won't pay your price.
> > AC/DC - Money talks.
> > Accept - Screaming for a lovebite.
>
> he he... eller hva' med Marilyn Manson - User Friendly:

Ikke verdens bedste sang, men Green Day - Dominated Love Slave er da ganske
sød:

I want to be your dominated love slave
I want to be the one that takes the pain
You can spank me when I do not behave
Mack me in the forehead with a chain

Cause I love feelin' dirty
And I love feelin' cheap
And I love it when you hurt me
So drive those staples deep

I want you to slap me and call me naughty
Put a beltsander against my skin
I want to feel pain all over my body
Can't wait to be punished for my sins.

/Nikolaj

Fra : Lars Bernau

Dato : 13-06-01 20:38

In article <9g8b60$119k$1@news.cybercity.dk>, iamnot@hippie.dk says...
> Hvilke skal jeg finde fremt til for at kunne kompilere den ultimative
> romantik-cd?

Man går vel ikke helt galt i byen med:

Peter Cetera - The Glory Of Love
Shit Og Chalou - Smuk Og Dejlig
Stevie B - Because I Love You
Yazoo - Only You
Johnny Logan - Hold Me Now

Og skulle forholdet forlise, kunne du jo kompilere en cd med blandt andet
følgende numre på:

Pink - You Make Me Sick
Loiuse Hoffsten - Dance On Your Grave

--

Lars Bernau
"Diskussioner ødelægges tit af folk,

Fra : Troels

Dato : 14-06-01 14:06

> Og skulle forholdet forlise, kunne du jo kompilere en cd med blandt andet
> følgende numre på:
>
> Pink - You Make Me Sick
> Loiuse Hoffsten - Dance On Your Grave

Samt eventuelt:
Kelis - I hate you so much (right now)
Gloria Gaynor eller cake - I will survive

/Troels

Fra : Hans Petter Laberg

Dato : 14-06-01 10:43

"Lothario" <iamnot@hippie.dk> skrev i melding
> Hvilke skal jeg finde fremt til for at kunne kompilere den ultimative
> romantik-cd?

Hmmmm, hadde ikke Wayne County en låt som het: "If you don't wanna fuck me,
baby, fuck off!" ... Vakkert!

HPL

Fra : Lothario

Dato : 14-06-01 15:43

OK, tak for alle *ahem* svarene. Mange af dem kunne hjælpe mig til at
kompilere denne cd.

Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody (den fra ghost)
John Denver - Perhaps Love
Berlin - Take My Breath Away
Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On
Barry White - Just The Way You Are
Marvin Gaye - When A Man Loves A Woman
Anne Linnet - Smuk & Dejlig
Peter Cetera - The Glory Of Love
Simon & Garfunkel - What A Wonderful World
John Paul Young - Love Is In The Air
The Platters - Only You
Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love U
Sarah Brightman - Scarborough Fair
Toto - Africa
Simon & Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled Water
The Beatles - Here Comes The Sun
Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World
Lene Siel - Kringsatt Av Fiender
Celine Dion - All By Myself
John Lennon - Imagine
Johnny Logan - Hold Me Now

Nogle der skal udelades? - tilføjes?

Fra : Allan Juul Nielsen

Dato : 14-06-01 15:51

Jeg kan ikke undgå at se, at der mangle, for mig, det ultimative nummer,
nemlig, Bonnie Tyler, Total Eclipse of my heart

Lothario <iamnot@hippie.dk> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:9gaiig$tr3$1@news.cybercity.dk...

Fra : Michael Petersen

Dato : 14-06-01 15:53

hvad med Extreme - More than words ?
eller Tankard - Mon Cherie (jo jo det er en kærlighedssang)

Mvh

Michael

Fra : Flemming

Dato : 14-06-01 18:35

On Thu, 14 Jun 2001 16:42:54 +0200 "Lothario" <iamnot@hippie.dk>
wrote in dk.kultur.musik:

> Nogle der skal udelades? - tilføjes?

Det var et udmærket valg men her er lidt flere at vælge imellem:

Michael Jackson - I just can't stop loving you
Boy George - Everything I own
John Travolta/Olivia Newton John - You are the one I want
Hanne Boel - I wanna make love to you
George Michael - Careless whisper
Sinead O'conner - Nothing compares to you
Beatles - Here there and everywhere
Cutting crew - I just died in your arms
Lionel Richie - Hello
Simply Red - If you don't know me by now
Nat king Cole - When I fall in love
Rick Astley - Never gonne give you up
Bary White - Your the First, The Last, My Everything
Elvis presley - Always on my mind
Texas - Say What You Want
Culture Club - Love is love
Whitney Houston - I will always love you
Bamses venner - Tænker altid på dig
jimmy Sommerville - To love sombody
Madonna - You must love me
News - Jeg elsker dig
The osmonds - Love me for a reason
Robbie Williams - Angels
Elton John & kikki Dee - True love

Mvh

--
+ Flemming S. Nielsen <culture@post3.tele.dk> +
+ Visit Flemming's STARBOY UNIVERSE at <http://starboy-universe.dht.dk> +

Fra : GREGERS HANSEN

Dato : 15-06-01 15:51

Her er der lige nogle flere:

Michael Jackson - You are not alone
Chris de Burgh - Lady in red
Simply Red - Say you love me
Lionel Riche - Say you, say me
Thomas Helmig - Nu hvor du har brændt mig af
Michael Jackson - The lady in my life
The Jackson 5 - I'll be there
Også nogle sange fra Innocent blood!

Hilsen

Gregers

+
> + Visit Flemming's STARBOY UNIVERSE at <http://starboy-universe.dht.dk>
+
> - "Did you ever ask those strangers what they're searching
-
> - Did they laugh and tell you they're not really sure...?" (G.
'Dowd) -

Fra : Lars Bernau

Dato : 16-06-01 13:16

In article <fcthits4q8b6tpssk1v6a224bpscvq1j5b@4ax.com>,
culture@post3.tele.dk says...
> On Thu, 14 Jun 2001 16:42:54 +0200 "Lothario" <iamnot@hippie.dk>
> wrote in dk.kultur.musik:
>

> > Nogle der skal udelades? - tilføjes?
>
> Det var et udmærket valg men her er lidt flere at vælge imellem:

> Rick Astley - Never gonne give you up

Never Gonna Give You Up er da ikke et kærlighedsnummer !!! Titlen er,
men check lige nummeret, der er sq for meget disko dasko over det nummer
til at jeg ville komme i love-mode !!!

Fra : Malene Hald

Dato : 16-06-01 09:20

> OK, tak for alle *ahem* svarene. Mange af dem kunne hjælpe mig til at
> kompilere denne cd.
>

> Lene Siel - Kringsatt Av Fiender -- er det en kærlighedssang?

> Celine Dion - All By Myself -- er den ikke mere til når kæresten ER gået

> John Lennon - Imagine --- er vel heller ikke en kærlighedssang ..?

Jeg ville nok droppe de tre ovenstående ...
og så syntes jeg du mangler

Aerosmith - Don't Want to Miss a Thing

Malene

Fra : Peter Brandt Nielsen

Dato : 17-06-01 13:14

"Malene Hald"
> > Lene Siel - Kringsatt Av Fiender -- er det en kærlighedssang?
>
> > Celine Dion - All By Myself -- er den ikke mere til når kæresten ER gået
>
> > John Lennon - Imagine --- er vel heller ikke en kærlighedssang ..?
>
> Jeg ville nok droppe de tre ovenstående ...

Det har du da helt ret i, Malene.

> Aerosmith - Don't Want to Miss a Thing

Den synes jeg nu ikke godt om. Jeg vil foreslå:

Whitney Houston - Saving All My Love For You
Leonard Cohen - Always

--
Peter Brandt Nielsen
http://brandtnielsen.adr.dk

Fra : Anders Ebbesen

Dato : 14-06-01 17:14

"Lothario" <iamnot@hippie.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> Hvilke skal jeg finde fremt til for at kunne kompilere den ultimative
> romantik-cd?

Adam Sandler - At a Medium Pace
Weird Al - You don't love me anymore

Lyrics:
Adam Sandler - At a Medium Pace:
Put your arms around me babe,
Can't you see I need you so?
Hold me close against your skin,
'Cause I'm about to begin
Lovin' you.

Spit on your hand and stroke my cock at a medium pace.
Play with my balls and tell me how big they are.
Honey rub your beaver up and down my face.
Now sit on the corner of the bed and watch me whack off.

You see that shampoo bottle?
Now, stick it up my ass.
Push it in and out at a medium pace.
Talk about your old boyfriend's dick and how big it was.
Now shave off my pubs and punch me in the face.

Darling, make me push my dick and balls back between my legs.
Call me an ugly woman and
Take my picture to show all the people you work with.

Now pull up my scrotum and
Take that shampoo bottle out of my ass.
Pretend I'm the pizza delivery guy and
Watch me whack off.
Strap on a dildo and make me give you head.
Now tell me slow down and do it at a medium pace.

I feel so humiliated.
I'm about to blow my load.
You tell it's time to make love but
I can't 'cuz I spewed all over myself.
Then you look into my eyes, then you realize
How much I enjoy loving you. oh.
I'm so sorry I spunked all over my stomach.
Maybe next time I'll be better at loving you.

Weird Al - You don't love me anymore:We've been together for so very longBut
now things are changing, oh I wonder what's wrong?Seems you don't want me
aroundThe passion is gone and the flame's died downI guess I lost a little
bit of self-esteemThat time that you made it with the whole hockey teamYou
used to think I was niceNow you tell all your friends that I'm the
AntichristOh, why did you disconnect the breaks in my car?That kind of thing
is hard to ignoreGot a funny feeling you don't love me anymoreI knew that we
were having problems whenYou put those piranhas in my bathtub againYou're
still the light of my lifeOh darling, I'm beggin', won't you put down that
knife?You know, I even think it's kinda cute the wayYou poison my coffee
just a little each dayI still remember the way that you laughedWhen you
pushed me down that elevator shaftOh, if you don't mind me asking, what's
this poisonous cobraDoing in my underwear drawer?Sometime I get to thinking
you don't love me any moreYou slammed my face down on the barbecue grillNow
my scars are all healing, but my heart never willYou set my house on fireYou
pulled out my chest hairs with an old pair of pliersOh, you think that I'm
ugly and you say that I'm cheapYou shaved off my eyebrows while I was
asleepYou drilled a hole in my headThen you dumped me in a drainage ditch
and left me for deadOh, you know this really isn't like you at allYou never
acted this way beforeHoney, something tells me you don't love me any more,
oh no noGot a funny feeling you don't love me anymore-- Anders Vind
EbbesenWeb Developerhttp://www.ebbesen.org | anders@ebbesen.org

Fra : Thomas Lund Hansen

Dato : 14-06-01 17:49

Reverend "Anders Ebbesen" <anders@ebbesen.org>, High Priest of
Bollocks Talking mumbled:

ROFL

>Now pull up my scrotum and

Kan det her overhovedet lade sig gøre?

Fra : Jonas L. Jensen

Dato : 14-06-01 21:43

Det gode gamle stener nummer: I wanna sink to the bottom with you... jeg kan
ikke lige huske hvem der har lavet den
Noget med Alanis Morisette måske?
Og selføli' Rolling stones - Love is strong
Wet wet wet - Love is all around
og så et par Tom Jones klassikere (Its not unusual, kiss etc.)

- Jonas