Dagens joke:
Fra : GB

Dato : 17-11-05 12:13

http://www.arutzsheva.org/news.php3?id=92906
Islamic Radicals Plan World Revolution from Temple Mount

....On the Temple Mount, near the Dome of the Rock, Altahrir’s youth
recently put up a giant banner declaring 'Revolution is a Divine
Command.' The party’s flag appears on the right and left hand side of the
banner. The youth were greeted by party members who shouted, 'Next year
in Jerusalem, under the rule of the Islamic revolution.'

The party has targeted Europe, specifically Denmark, for spreading its
revolutionary ideology, and providing a springboard for renewing Islamic
conquests in Europe. A senior party activist in Jerusalem, Sheikh Issam
Amira, expressed this philosophy in a recent speech which he made on the
Temple Mount:

'Listeners! The Moslems in Denmark make up three percent [of the
population], yet constitute a threat to the future of the Danish kingdom.
It’s no surprise that in Bitrab (the ancient name of Medina, a city in
Arabia to which Mohammed immigrated) they were fewer than three percent
of the general population, but succeeded changing the regime in Bitrab.

'It’s no surprise that our brothers in Denmark have succeeded in bringing
Islam to every home in that country. Allah will grant us victory in their
land to establish the [Islamic] revolution in Denmark.'

After Denmark, the Sheikh said, the party will carry the revolution to
Oslo and change its name to Medina. 'They will fight against their
Scandinavian neighbors in order to bring the country into the territory
of the revolution,' he said. 'In the next stage, they will fight a holy
jihad to spread Islam to the rest of Europe, until it spreads to the
original city of Medina where the two cities will unite under the Islamic
flag.'

Sheikh Riyad Salah, head of the Islamic movement in Israel has also been
active teaching the tenets of 'Islamic revolution.'

'We are at the gates of the Islamic revolution,' he proclaimed in one of
his sermons to Arab citizens of Israel. 'The global forces of evil will
be eliminated from the world and the Islamic nation will remain in place
in order to bring about the world Islamic revolution, with its capital,
Jerusalem.'...

--
Med venlig hilsen
GB

Fra : Anders Albrechtsen

Dato : 17-11-05 22:40

"GB" <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote in message
> http://www.arutzsheva.org/news.php3?id=92906
> Islamic Radicals Plan World Revolution from Temple Mount

>snip<

Stod der noget om, hvornår Månen stod for tur?

Fra : Henrik Svendsen

Dato : 18-11-05 15:09

Anders Albrechtsen wrote:
> "GB" <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote in message
>> http://www.arutzsheva.org/news.php3?id=92906
>> Islamic Radicals Plan World Revolution from Temple Mount
>
>> snip<
>
> Stod der noget om, hvornår Månen stod for tur?

Den har de allerede. Allah er som bekendt en månegud.