Fallujah
Fra : BEKA

Dato : 12-11-05 18:09

Courtesy
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

________________________________

http://www.rainews24.rai.it/ran24/inchiesta/video/fallujah_ING.wmv

These last few weeks we have endured the mainstream media's proclamations
about how sorry they were they did not report the truth that there were no
WMDs in Iraq; how the media was deceived along with everyone else (ignoring
the fact that pretty much everyone else knew what was going on), and how you
would all try to do a better job.
Well, here is your chance to prove that. Italian TV just aired a documentary
that proves the US used chemical weapons against civilians in Fallujah, and
how Giuliana Sgregna, the Italian Journalist who was kidnapped, then nearly
assassinated by US troops following her release, had been reporting on that
very story along with one other journalist who was killed by US troops at
the time. The British Press picked up the story this morning. The rest of
the world is picking up the story. So, where is the US mainstream media on
this?

Fra : Alucard

Dato : 12-11-05 19:17

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 18:09:21 +0100, "BEKA" <virker@at.bat> wrote:

>Courtesy
>http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/
>
>________________________________
>
>http://www.rainews24.rai.it/ran24/inchiesta/video/fallujah_ING.wmv
>
> These last few weeks we have endured the mainstream media's proclamations
>about how sorry they were they did not report the truth that there were no
>WMDs in Iraq; how the media was deceived along with everyone else (ignoring
>the fact that pretty much everyone else knew what was going on), and how you
>would all try to do a better job.
>Well, here is your chance to prove that. Italian TV just aired a documentary
>that proves the US used chemical weapons against civilians in Fallujah, and
>how Giuliana Sgregna, the Italian Journalist who was kidnapped, then nearly
>assassinated by US troops following her release, had been reporting on that
>very story along with one other journalist who was killed by US troops at
>the time. The British Press picked up the story this morning. The rest of
>the world is picking up the story. So, where is the US mainstream media on
>this?

Den er gammel..... Se min kommentar i:

ino4n1h5gfa68tgsv3qdq0bdg59phi3sga@4ax.com

Fra : Poul Nielsen

Dato : 12-11-05 19:23

"BEKA" <virker@at.bat> skrev i en meddelelse
> Courtesy
> http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/
>
> ________________________________
>
> http://www.rainews24.rai.it/ran24/inchiesta/video/fallujah_ING.wmv
>
> These last few weeks we have endured the mainstream media's proclamations
> about how sorry they were they did not report the truth that there were no
> WMDs in Iraq; how the media was deceived along with everyone else
(ignoring
> the fact that pretty much everyone else knew what was going on), and how
you
> would all try to do a better job.
> Well, here is your chance to prove that. Italian TV just aired a
documentary
> that proves the US used chemical weapons against civilians in Fallujah,
and
> how Giuliana Sgregna, the Italian Journalist who was kidnapped, then
nearly
> assassinated by US troops following her release, had been reporting on
that
> very story along with one other journalist who was killed by US troops at
> the time. The British Press picked up the story this morning. The rest of
> the world is picking up the story. So, where is the US mainstream media on
> this?

Når man tænker på hvor undskabsfuldt beboerne i falluja har opført sig så er
der svært at ha noget til overs for dem. Men jeg er da ked af det hvis
sagesløse har lidt overlast.

Fra : Jens Bruun

Dato : 12-11-05 22:24

"Poul Nielsen" <555@get2net.dk> skrev i en meddelelse

> Men jeg er da ked
> af det hvis sagesløse har lidt overlast.

Sagesløse? I Irak/Fallujah? Nah.

--
-Jens B.
http://www.fotolog.dk - My photo diary (Last updated 11/06/05)

Fra : Allan Riise

Dato : 12-11-05 23:18

Jens Bruun wrote:
> "Poul Nielsen" <555@get2net.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
>
>> Men jeg er da ked
>> af det hvis sagesløse har lidt overlast.
>
> Sagesløse? I Irak/Fallujah? Nah.

Ja, det er derfor vi har ført krig for at gøre dem godt, ikke?

--
Allan Riise
Life is like a box of Chocolates

Fra : Croc®

Dato : 13-11-05 03:23

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 23:17:45 +0100, "Allan Riise" <Ari06@pc.dk> wrote:

>>> Men jeg er da ked
>>> af det hvis sagesløse har lidt overlast.
>>
>> Sagesløse? I Irak/Fallujah? Nah.
>
>Ja, det er derfor vi har ført krig for at gøre dem godt, ikke?

De fjolser er ligeså indifferente overfor de civile indbyggere som
Bush og co.

Sæt Bush ind ved siden af Saddam, lad dem gå i retten sammen, Saddam
for Halabja og Bush for Fallujah, forbrydelserne er ens og ofrene de
samme nemlig de civile.

Regards Croc®

Fra : Knud Larsen

Dato : 13-11-05 12:12

"Croc®" <sbm@pc.dk> wrote in message

>>> Sagesløse? I Irak/Fallujah? Nah.
>>
>>Ja, det er derfor vi har ført krig for at gøre dem godt, ikke?
>
> De fjolser er ligeså indifferente overfor de civile indbyggere som
> Bush og co.
>
> Sæt Bush ind ved siden af Saddam, lad dem gå i retten sammen, Saddam
> for Halabja og Bush for Fallujah, forbrydelserne er ens og ofrene de
> samme nemlig de civile.

Forbrydelserne ens? Du er også på "det samme" holdet.

Amerikanerne handlede tåbeligt i Fallujah, og mange civile blev unødvendigt
dræbt, men det var dog under kampe, hvor også mange amerikanske og irakiske
soldater blev dræbt. Man dryssede ikke bare giftgas ned over byen, som
Saddam gjorde i Halabja, - og han blev IKKE angrebet af militser i byen.

Men hvorfor skulle man sondre, man bliver klogere af at hævde, at det hele
er "det samme", - og det sparer tid.

Fra : Croc®

Dato : 13-11-05 17:21

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 12:11:42 +0100, "Knud Larsen"
<larsen_knud@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> Sæt Bush ind ved siden af Saddam, lad dem gå i retten sammen, Saddam
>> for Halabja og Bush for Fallujah, forbrydelserne er ens og ofrene de
>> samme nemlig de civile.
>
>Forbrydelserne ens? Du er også på "det samme" holdet.
>
>Amerikanerne handlede tåbeligt i Fallujah, og mange civile blev unødvendigt
>dræbt, men det var dog under kampe, hvor også mange amerikanske og irakiske
>soldater blev dræbt. Man dryssede ikke bare giftgas ned over byen, som
>Saddam gjorde i Halabja, - og han blev IKKE angrebet af militser i byen.

De handlede aldeles ikke tåbeligt. De udsatte med fortsæt angrebet til
efter valgets afslutning. De afskar alle reportere adgang til byen i
lang tid. De valgte koldt og kynisk at klyngebombe byen med
Phosforgranater. Der var intet tåbeligt (og dermed undskyldende over
angrebet) Det var kold og kynisk planlægning og udryddelse af
indbyggerne.
Bush er og bliver en krigsforbryder og bør snarest stilles for retten,
men da magt er ret vil det aldrig finde sted.

Regards Croc®

Fra : Sten Schou

Dato : 13-11-05 18:26

"Croc®" <sbm@pc.dk> skrev i en meddelelse

> De handlede aldeles ikke tåbeligt. De udsatte med fortsæt angrebet til
> efter valgets afslutning. De afskar alle reportere adgang til byen i
> lang tid. De valgte koldt og kynisk at klyngebombe byen med
> Phosforgranater. Der var intet tåbeligt (og dermed undskyldende over
> angrebet) Det var kold og kynisk planlægning og udryddelse af
> indbyggerne.
> Bush er og bliver en krigsforbryder og bør snarest stilles for retten,
> men da magt er ret vil det aldrig finde sted.

Så vidt jeg husker, blev indbyggerne opfordret til at forlade byen, i god
tid inden man satte angrebet ind.

Hilsen Sten

Fra : jodem

Dato : 13-11-05 19:36

"Sten Schou" <rabin@planetwave.net> skrev i en meddelelse

> "Croc®" <sbm@pc.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
>
>> De handlede aldeles ikke tåbeligt. De udsatte med fortsæt angrebet til
>> efter valgets afslutning. De afskar alle reportere adgang til byen i
>> lang tid. De valgte koldt og kynisk at klyngebombe byen med
>> Phosforgranater. Der var intet tåbeligt (og dermed undskyldende over
>> angrebet) Det var kold og kynisk planlægning og udryddelse af
>> indbyggerne.
>> Bush er og bliver en krigsforbryder og bør snarest stilles for retten,
>> men da magt er ret vil det aldrig finde sted.
>
> Så vidt jeg husker, blev indbyggerne opfordret til at forlade byen, i god
> tid inden man satte angrebet ind.
>
> Hilsen Sten

Ligesom i New Orleans?

Fra : Sten Schou

Dato : 13-11-05 23:26

"jodem" <jodem@nypost.dk> skrev i en meddelelse

> Ligesom i New Orleans?

Og hvad har de to ting så med hinanden at gøre?

Hilsen Sten

Fra : jodem

Dato : 13-11-05 23:39

> "jodem" <jodem@nypost.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
>
>> Ligesom i New Orleans?
>
> Og hvad har de to ting så med hinanden at gøre?
>
> Hilsen Sten

Dér sagde mundighederne også til folk at de skulle skyne sig ud, inden er
ikke blev til at være, og så var den i orden?

Fra : Knud Larsen

Dato : 13-11-05 19:57

"Croc®" <sbm@pc.dk> wrote in message
> On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 12:11:42 +0100, "Knud Larsen"
> <larsen_knud@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> Sæt Bush ind ved siden af Saddam, lad dem gå i retten sammen, Saddam
>>> for Halabja og Bush for Fallujah, forbrydelserne er ens og ofrene de
>>> samme nemlig de civile.
>>
>>Forbrydelserne ens? Du er også på "det samme" holdet.
>>
>>Amerikanerne handlede tåbeligt i Fallujah, og mange civile blev
>>unødvendigt
>>dræbt, men det var dog under kampe, hvor også mange amerikanske og
>>irakiske
>>soldater blev dræbt. Man dryssede ikke bare giftgas ned over byen, som
>>Saddam gjorde i Halabja, - og han blev IKKE angrebet af militser i byen.
>
> De handlede aldeles ikke tåbeligt. De udsatte med fortsæt angrebet til
> efter valgets afslutning. De afskar alle reportere adgang til byen i
> lang tid. De valgte koldt og kynisk at klyngebombe byen med
> Phosforgranater. Der var intet tåbeligt (og dermed undskyldende over
> angrebet) Det var kold og kynisk planlægning og udryddelse af
> indbyggerne.

Fik de så udryddet de 100.000 indbyggere?

Det er jo en lang og kompliceret historie iøvrigt, - fra Wikepedia:

Fallujah, according to reporters who have visited in mid-Summer, had since
become a sort of Islamist mini-state, with Sharia law enforced by mujahedin
and warlordism and inter-faction fighting running rampant. [6]. The Fallujah
Brigade was soon marginalized and ceased to be more than another faction in
what had effectively become a no-go area for Coalition troops.

[edit]
Counter-insurgency, May - November 2004
Throughout the summer and fall of 2004, the U.S. military conducted sporadic
airstrikes on Fallujah, often on residential areas. U.S. forces claimed that
these were targeted, intelligence-based strikes against houses used by the
group of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, an insurgency leader linked to al-Qaida.
Civilians were also killed in these attacks.

In the first week of Operation Phantom Fury, government spokesman Thair
al-Naqeeb said that many of the remaining fighters have asked to surrender
and that Iraqi authorities "will extend amnesty" to those who have not
committed major crimes. [7]

In October and early November, 2004, the U.S. military prepared for a major
offensive against the rebel stronghold with stepped up daily aerial attacks
using precision-guided munitions [8] against alleged militant "safe houses,"
restaurants and meeting places in the city. U.S. Marines also engaged in
firefights on a daily and nightly basis along the perimeter of the city.
There were again conflicting reports of civilian casualties.

CNN incorrectly reported on October 14, 2004, that the US offensive assault
on Fallujah had begun and broadcast a report from a young Marine outside
Fallujah, 1st Lt. Lyle Gilbert, who announced that "troops have crossed the
line of departure." Hours later, CNN reported their Pentagon reporters had
determined that the assault had not, in fact, begun. The Los Angeles Times
reported on December 1, 2004, that, according to several unnamed Pentagon
officials, the Marine's announcement was a feint--part of an elaborate
"psychological operation" (PSYOP) to determine the Fallujah rebels'
reactions if they believed attack was imminent.

On November 7, 2004, the Iraq interim government declared a 60 day state of
emergency in preparation for the assault, as insurgents carried out several
car bomb attacks in the Fallujah area which killed Iraqi army and police,
U.S. soldiers and Iraqi civilians. The next day Prime Minister Iyad Allawi
publicly authorized an offensive in Fallujah and Ramadi to "liberate the
people" and "clean Fallujah from the terrorists". U.S. Marines and allied
Iraqi soldiers stormed into Fallujah's western outskirts, secured two
bridges across the Euphrates, seized a hospital on the outskirts of the city
and arrested about 50 men in the hospital. About half the arrested men were
later released. A hospital doctor reported that 15 Iraqis were killed and 20
wounded during the overnight incursions. The US armed forces have designated
the offensive as Operation Phantom Fury.

[edit]
US-Iraqi offensive of Nov 8 2004
See Operation Phantom Fury

Journalists embedded with US military units, although limited in what they
may report in order to protect the troops, have reported the following:

a.. On November 8, 2004, a force of over 6,000+\- U.S. and 1300+\- Iraqi
troops began a concentrated assault on Fallujah with air strikes, artillery,
armor, and infantry. They seized the rail yards North of the city, and
pushed into the city simultaneously from the North, West and Southeast,
taking control of the volatile Jolan and Askari districts. Rebel resistance
was not as strong as expected, although some rebels fought very hard as they
fell back. By nightfall on November 9, 2004, the U.S. troops had reached the
heart of the city. U.S. military officials stated that 1,000 to 6,000
insurgents were believed to be in the city, but they did not appear to be
well-organized, and fought in small groups, of three to 25. Many insurgents
were believed to have slipped away amid widespread reports that the U.S.
offensive was coming. During the assault, U.S. and Iraqi soldiers endured
sniper fire and destroyed booby traps, but not as many as anticipated. Ten
U.S. troops were killed in the fighting and 22 wounded in the first two days
of fighting. Insurgent casualty numbers were estimated at 85 to 90 killed or
wounded. Several more days of fighting were anticipated as U.S. and Iraqi
troops conducted house-to-house searches for weapons, booby traps, and
insurgents.
a.. Reports by the Washington Post suggest that US armed forces used white
phosphorus grenades and/or artillery shells, creating walls of fire in the
city. Doctors working inside Fallujah report seeing melted corpses of
suspected insurgents. The use of WP ammunition was confirmed from various
independent sources, including US troops who had suffered WP burns due to
'friendly fire'.
a.. On November 13, 2004 a Red Crescent convoy containing humanitarian aid
was delayed from entering Fallujah by the U.S. army.
a.. On November 13, 2004, a U.S. Marine was videotaped shooting a wounded,
unarmed alleged insurgent to death in a mosque. The incident, which came
under investigation, created controversy throughout the world. [9] On
November 10, the shooting of a wounded rebel fighter by an US Marine was
also caught on video; due to this person being hidden behind a door, it
could not be determined if it had posed any threat at the time, though
circumstances suggest that he was incapable of further hostile action. The
Marine involved in the November 13th incident was acquitted of the charge of
manslaughter in May 2005 on grounds that he had reason to believe the man
was armed.
a.. Some of the tactics said to be used by the insurgents included playing
dead and attacking, surrendering and attacking, and rigging dead or wounded
with bombs. In the November 13th incident mentioned above, the US Marine
apparently believed the insurgent was playing dead.
a.. Of the 100 mosques in the city, about 60 were used as fighting
positions by the insurgents. The US and Iraqi military swept through all
mosques used as fighting positions, destroying them, leading to great
resentment from local residents.
a.. As of November 18, 2004, the US military reported 1200 insurgents
killed and 1000 captured. US casualties were 51 killed and 425 wounded, and
the Iraqi forces lost 8 killed and 43 wounded. [10]
a.. On December 2, 2004, the US death toll in Fallujah operation reached
71 killed.

Residents were allowed to return to the city in mid-December after
undergoing biometric identification, provided they wear their ID cards all
the time. About 7000 to 10000 of the roughly 50,000 buildings in the town
are estimated to have been destroyed in the offensive ([12], [13]), and half
to two-thirds of the buildings have suffered notable damage. Reconstruction
is only progressing slowly and mainly consists of clearing rubble from
heavily-damaged areas and reestablishing basic utility services. This is
also due to the fact that only 10% of the pre-offensive inhabitants had
returned as of mid-January, and only 30% as of the end of March 2005 [14].

Pre-offensive inhabitant figures are unreliable; the nominal population was
assumed to have been 200-350,000. Thus, over 150,000 individuals are still
living as IDPs in harsh conditions in tent cities outside Fallujah or
elsewhere in Iraq.

Since the US military operation of November 2004, the number of insurgent
attacks has gradually increased in and around the city, and although news
reports are often few and far between, several reports of IED attacks on
Iraqi troops have been reported in the press. Most notable of these attacks,
was a suicide car bomb attack on June 23 2005 on a convoy that killed 6
Marines. Thirteen other Marines were injured in the attack.

Fra : Carl Alex Friis Niel~

Dato : 13-11-05 23:46

Croc® skrev i meddelelsen ...

>lang tid. De valgte koldt og kynisk at klyngebombe byen med
>Phosforgranater. Der var intet tåbeligt (og dermed undskyldende over

Kan du lige precisere hvilken type klyngebombe indeholder fosforladninger ?

>angrebet) Det var kold og kynisk planlægning og udryddelse af
>indbyggerne.

Hvordan gik det så til at så mange af dem overlevede ?

Carl Alex Friis Nielsen

Love Me - take me as I think I am

Fra : contra@tdcspace.dk

Dato : 13-11-05 12:14