Hjælp til sang
Fra : LARS LIENHØFT LARSE~

Dato : 10-06-01 22:58

Hvem har skrevet/sunget "Have I told you lately that I love you" ?

Venligst Lars

Fra : Queenie

Dato : 10-06-01 23:24

Scott Wiseman har skrevet tekst og musik .. Elvis, Rod Steward, Jim
Reeves og mange andre har sunget den .. = 1t nr...

http://www.kandu.dk/

Fra : Hans Petter Laberg

Dato : 11-06-01 09:41

"Queenie" <Queenie.news@kandu.dk> skrev i melding
> Scott Wiseman har skrevet tekst og musik .. Elvis, Rod Steward, Jim
> Reeves og mange andre har sunget den .. = 1t nr...

Hmmmm, jeg trodde Van Morrison hadde skrevet den, jeg ...
http://allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=HHAVE|I|TOLD|YOU|LATELY

HPL
--
Hans Petter Laberg ... http://home.no.net/hplaberg

Fra : Queenie

Dato : 11-06-01 11:16

nah .. han er bare en af de 2349824525, der har sunget den

http://www.kandu.dk/

Fra : Hans Petter Laberg

Dato : 11-06-01 12:51

Queenie skrev i meldingen ...
>nah .. han er bare en af de 2349824525, der har sunget den

Hehe ... _så_ lett slipper du ikke unna!!
Det er tydeligvis to sanger med samme tittel:

Have I told you lately that I love you?
(words & music by Scott Wiseman)

Have I told you lately that I love you?
Could I tell you once again somehow?
Have I told with all my heart and soul how I adore you?
Well darling I’m telling you now

Have I told you lately when I’m sleeping
Every dream I dream is you somehow?
Have I told you why the nights are long
When you're not with me?
Well darling I’m telling you now

My heart would break in two if I should lose you
I’m no good without you anyhow
And have I told you lately that I love you
Well darling I’m telling you now

My heart would break in two if I should lose you
I’m no good without you anyhow
And have I told you lately that I love you
Well darling I’m telling you now

Og:
Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?
(Van Morrison)

Have I Told You Lately that I love you?
Have I told you there's no one else above you?
Fill my heart with gladness, take away all my sadness,
Ease my troubles, that's what you do.

For the morning sun in all it's glory,
Meets the day with hope and comfort too,
You fill my life with laughter, somehow you make it better,
Ease my troubles, that's what you do.

There's a love less defined,
And it's yours and it's mine,
Like the sun.
And at the end of the day,
We should give thanks and pray,
To The One, to The One.

Have I Told You Lately that I love you?
Have I told you there's no one else above you?
Fill my heart with gladness, take away all my sadness,
Ease my troubles, that's what you do.

There's a love less defined,
And its yours and its mine,
Like the sun. And at the end of the day,
We should give thanks and pray,
To The One, to The One.

Have I Told You Lately That I Love you?
Have I told you there's no one else above you?
Fill my heart with gladness, take away all my sadness,
Ease my troubles, that's what you do.

Take away all my sadness, fill my life with gladness,
Ease my troubles, that's what you do.

Take away all my sadness, fill my life with gladness,
Ease my troubles, that's what you do.

--------------------
kverulerende hilsen,

HP Laberg

Fra : Poul Erik Dyreborg

Dato : 11-06-01 19:01

Den med Van Morrison er ganske simpelt et af de bedste numre nogensinde
(hvis man er til lidt romantik og soulmusik).
Den er på "Avalon Sunset" for jeg klart kan anbefale alle mennesker at købe.
Udover en fantastisk sanger, noget dejligt roligt musik, er cd'en indspillet
i en ret god kvalitet.

KØB DEN!

Fra : Queenie

Dato : 11-06-01 21:00

"Hans Petter Laberg" skrev d. 11-06-01 12:51 dette indlæg :
> Queenie skrev i meldingen ...
> >nah .. han er bare en af de 2349824525, der har sunget den
>
> Hehe ... _så_ lett slipper du ikke unna!!
> Det er tydeligvis to sanger med samme tittel:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lol Så får vi jo at se, hvilken udgave der blev
spurgt efter lol

http://www.kandu.dk/

Fra : LARS LIENHØFT LARSE~

Dato : 11-06-01 22:59

Det var udgaven med Morrison jeg ledte efter, så tak for alle svarene!!

Larsen