Italienerne demonstrerer til fordel for Is~
Fra : Trans

Dato : 03-11-05 23:29

Bærende på israelske flag og fakler gik tusinder af italienere i går
i går i demonstration til den iranske ambassade i Rom for at
demonstrere mod den iranske præsident Mahmoud Ahmadenijads udtalelse
om, at Israel skulle udraderes fra verdenskortet.

Det var den lille konservative avis Il Foglio, der havde opfordret til
demonstration for Israels ret til at eksistere.

Avisen oplyser, at over 500 prominente italienere, incl. Politikere fra
højre- og venstrepartier deltog i demonstrationen. Italiens
udenrigsminister, Gianfranco Fini, deltog dog ikke i demonstrationen.

Læs nærmere om sagen i den italienske avis Repubblica:
http://www.repubblica.it/2005/k/dirette/sezioni/politica/fiacciran/fiacciran/index.html
MIGLIAIA IN PIAZZA PER ISRAELE

Bent

Fra : Jan Pedersen

Dato : 03-11-05 23:36

"Trans" <kongaead@my-deja.com> skrev i en meddelelse
Bærende på israelske flag og fakler gik tusinder af italienere i går
i går i demonstration til den iranske ambassade i Rom for at
demonstrere mod den iranske præsident Mahmoud Ahmadenijads udtalelse
om, at Israel skulle udraderes fra verdenskortet.

Det var den lille konservative avis Il Foglio, der havde opfordret til
demonstration for Israels ret til at eksistere.

Avisen oplyser, at over 500 prominente italienere, incl. Politikere fra
højre- og venstrepartier deltog i demonstrationen. Italiens
udenrigsminister, Gianfranco Fini, deltog dog ikke i demonstrationen.

Læs nærmere om sagen i den italienske avis Repubblica:
http://www.repubblica.it/2005/k/dirette/sezioni/politica/fiacciran/fiacciran/index.html
MIGLIAIA IN PIAZZA PER ISRAELE

Bent

Selvfølgelig har Israel ret til at eksistere...staten er oprettet af FN.
Irans proklamation er faktisk en krigserklæring, rent teknisk, så hvis
Israel får lyst kunne de jo nu bombe Iran sønder og sammen...de bliver
desværre nok nødt til at anvende nukleare våben da Iran har en større hær
end Israel.....uha...sikket et scenarie der kunne udspille sig....

Fra : Knud Larsen

Dato : 04-11-05 09:52

"Jan Pedersen" <jantheman28@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Trans" <kongaead@my-deja.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Bærende på israelske flag og fakler gik tusinder af italienere i går
> i går i demonstration til den iranske ambassade i Rom for at
> demonstrere mod den iranske præsident Mahmoud Ahmadenijads udtalelse
> om, at Israel skulle udraderes fra verdenskortet.
>
> Det var den lille konservative avis Il Foglio, der havde opfordret til
> demonstration for Israels ret til at eksistere.
>
> Avisen oplyser, at over 500 prominente italienere, incl. Politikere fra
> højre- og venstrepartier deltog i demonstrationen. Italiens
> udenrigsminister, Gianfranco Fini, deltog dog ikke i demonstrationen.
>
> Læs nærmere om sagen i den italienske avis Repubblica:
> http://www.repubblica.it/2005/k/dirette/sezioni/politica/fiacciran/fiacciran/index.html
> MIGLIAIA IN PIAZZA PER ISRAELE
>
> Bent
>
> Selvfølgelig har Israel ret til at eksistere...staten er oprettet af FN.
> Irans proklamation er faktisk en krigserklæring, rent teknisk, så hvis
> Israel får lyst kunne de jo nu bombe Iran sønder og sammen...de bliver
> desværre nok nødt til at anvende nukleare våben da Iran har en større hær
> end Israel.....uha...sikket et scenarie der kunne udspille sig....

Iran's Final Solution Plan
by Daniel Pipes
New York Sun
November 1, 2005
http://www.danielpipes.org/article/3100

"Iran's stance has always been clear on this ugly phenomenon [i.e.,
Israel]. We have repeatedly said that this cancerous tumor of a state
should be removed from the region."

No, those are not the words of Iran's president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad,
speaking last week. Rather, that was Ali Khamenei, the Islamic Republic
of Iran's supreme leader, in December 2000.

In other words, Ahmadinejad's call for the destruction of Israel was
nothing new but conforms to a well-established pattern of regime
rhetoric and ambition. "Death to Israel!" has been a rallying cry for
the past quarter-century. Mr. Ahmadinejad quoted Ayatollah Khomeini,
its founder, in his call on October 26 for genocidal war against Jews:
"The regime occupying Jerusalem must be eliminated from the pages of
history," Khomeini said decades ago. Mr. Ahmadinejad lauded this
hideous goal as "very wise."

In December 2001, Ali Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani, a former Iranian
president and still powerful political figure, laid the groundwork for
an exchange of nuclear weapons with Israel: "If a day comes when the
world of Islam is duly equipped with the arms Israel has in possession,
the strategy of colonialism would face a stalemate because application
of an atomic bomb would not leave anything in Israel but the same thing
would just produce minor damages in the Muslim world."

In like spirit, a Shahab-3 ballistic missile (capable of reaching
Israel) paraded in Tehran last month bore the slogan "Israel Should Be
Wiped Off the Map."

The threats by Messrs. Khamenei and Rafsanjani prompted yawns but Mr.
Ahmadinejad's statement roused an uproar.

The U.N. secretary-general, Kofi Annan, expressed "dismay," the U.N.
Security Council unanimously condemned it, and the European Union
condemned it "in the strongest terms." Prime Minister Martin of Candida
deemed it "beyond the pale," Prime Minister Blair of Britain expressed
"revulsion," and the French foreign minister, Philippe Douste-Blazy,
announced that "for France, the right for Israel to exist should not be
contested." Le Monde called the speech a "cause for serious alarm," Die
Welt dubbed it "verbal terrorism," and a London Sun headline proclaimed
Ahmadinejad the "most evil man in the world."

The governments of Turkey, Russia, and China, among others, expressly
condemned the statement. Maryam Rajavi of the National Council of
Resistance of Iran, a leading opposition group, demanded that the
European Union rid the region of the "hydra of terrorism and
fundamentalism" in Tehran. Even the Palestinian Authority's Saeb Erekat
spoke against Mr. Ahmadinejad: "Palestinians recognize the right of the
state of Israel to exist, and I reject his comments." The Cairene daily
Al-Ahram dismissed his statement as "fanatical" and spelling disaster
for Arabs.

Iranians were surprised and suspicious. Why, some asked, did the mere
reiteration of long-standing policy prompt an avalanche of outraged
foreign reactions?

In a constructive spirit, I offer them four reasons. First, Mr.
Ahmadinejad's virulent character gives the threats against Israel added
credibility. Second, he in subsequent days defiantly repeated and
elaborated on his threats. Third, he added an aggressive coda to the
usual formulation, warning Muslims who recognize Israel that they "will
burn in the fire of the Islamic umma [nation]."

This directly targets the Palestinians and several Arab states, but
especially neighboring Pakistan. Just a month before Mr. Ahmadinejad
spoke, the Pakistani president, Pervez Musharraf, stated that "Israel
rightly desires security." He envisioned the opening of embassies in
Israel by Muslim countries like Pakistan as a "signal for peace." Mr.
Ahmadinejad perhaps indicated an intent to confront Pakistan over
relations with Israel.

Finally, Israelis estimate that the Iranians could, within six months,
have the means to build an atomic bomb. Mr. Ahmadinejad implicitly
confirmed this rapid timetable when he warned that after just "a short
period ... the process of the elimination of the Zionist regime will be
smooth and simple." The imminence of a nuclear-armed Iran transforms
"Death to Israel" from an empty slogan into the potential premise for a
nuclear assault on the Jewish state, perhaps relying on Mr.
Rafsanjani's genocidal thinking.

Ironically, Mr. Ahmadinejad's candor has had positive effects,
reminding the world of his regime's unremitting bellicosity, its rank
anti-Semitism, and its dangerous arsenal. As Tony Blair noted, Mr.
Ahmadinejad's threats raise the question, "When are you going to do
something about this?" And Mr. Blair later warned Tehran with some
menace against its becoming a "threat to our world security." His alarm
needs to translate into action, and urgently so.

We are on notice. Will we act in time?

Fra : hansen

Dato : 04-11-05 13:31

"Trans" <kongaead@my-deja.com> skrev i en meddelelse
Bærende på israelske flag og fakler gik tusinder af italienere i går
i går i demonstration til den iranske ambassade i Rom for at
demonstrere mod den iranske præsident Mahmoud Ahmadenijads udtalelse
om, at Israel skulle udraderes fra verdenskortet.

Det var den lille konservative avis Il Foglio, der havde opfordret til
demonstration for Israels ret til at eksistere.

Avisen oplyser, at over 500 prominente italienere, incl. Politikere fra
højre- og venstrepartier deltog i demonstrationen. Italiens
udenrigsminister, Gianfranco Fini, deltog dog ikke i demonstrationen.

Læs nærmere om sagen i den italienske avis Repubblica:
http://www.repubblica.it/2005/k/dirette/sezioni/politica/fiacciran/fiacciran/index.html
MIGLIAIA IN PIAZZA PER ISRAELE

Be

ja væk med israel så kan der blive fred i mellemøsten