I need to keep some web links, I don't wan~
Fra : GS

Dato : 02-11-05 03:44

Hi,

I need to put some links on my home page, but when somebody click that,
I don't want ant address to appear on address bar, how can I do that?.
for example, I would like to keep link to www.yahoo.com, when somebody
click on that from my page, the page should open, but I don't want link
to appear on address bar?. How. thanks.

Fra : Søren Løbner

Dato : 02-11-05 08:15

GS wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to put some links on my home page, but when somebody click that,
> I don't want ant address to appear on address bar, how can I do that?.
> for example, I would like to keep link to www.yahoo.com, when somebody
> click on that from my page, the page should open, but I don't want link
> to appear on address bar?. How. thanks.

For that you can use iframes. Read here how to use them.
http://www.htmlcodetutorial.com/frames/_IFRAME.html
http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_iframe.asp
http://kortlink.dk/google/25uu

Fra : Bertel Lund Hansen

Dato : 02-11-05 11:37

Søren Løbner skrev:

>> for example, I would like to keep link to www.yahoo.com, when somebody
>> click on that from my page, the page should open, but I don't want link
>> to appear on address bar?. How. thanks.

> For that you can use iframes.

No. Framing Yahoos page on your own would be illegal (though
quite easy technically). It's a breach of copyright laws.

One can only legally frame one's own pages or pages where the
author has given explicit permission to do just that.

--
/Bertel

Rikke Mølgaard - en stemme der fortjener at blive hørt:
http://www.rikkemoelgaard.dk/

Fra : GS

Dato : 02-11-05 20:49

Not yahoo site, I just gave a example.

Fra : Bertel Lund Hansen

Dato : 02-11-05 21:08

GS skrev:

> Not yahoo site, I just gave a example.

It doesn't matter. The copyright laws apply for *any* homepage.

As I said, you can only frame your own pages, or someone elses
with permission.

And your wanting to hide the true address sounds to me like you
want to give the user the impression that he is still on your own
homepage when in fact he is not, but I might of course be wrong.

Fra : Erik Ginnerskov

Dato : 03-11-05 00:08

GS wrote:

> I need to put some links on my home page, but when somebody click
> that, I don't want ant address to appear on address bar,

When linking to somebody elses homepage, I can't imagin any legal reason
trying to hide the actual address from the user. When the user is no longer
at your site, then why pretend so?

--
Yours
Erik Ginnerskov