Hovedparten er imod terror i UK
Fra : Knud Larsen

Dato : 01-08-05 19:51

*...1 percent who professed a willingness to actually commit violent acts
translates into 16,000 Muslims...* And just think, it's been estimated that
all the IRA bombers over the last thirty years never amounted to more than
300. Welcome to Diversityland, old chap ---

100,000 British Muslims Back Bombers

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Islamic leaders in Britain are urging their flocks to turn away from "the
harbingers of hate" in the wake of a survey showing that 100,000 members of
the nation's Muslim community support the London train bombers.

"The word 'Islam' means peace," insisted Rafiq Hayat, national president of
the Ahmadiyya Muslim Association U.K. "But we have to live by it in order to
grow," he warned, in quotes picked up by the Washington Times.

A YouGov survey commissioned by the London Telegraph last week, however,
shows that Hayat and other pro-Western Muslim leaders are facing an uphill
battle.

Twenty-four percent of 500 Muslims responding said they sympathize with the
suicide bombers. More troubling still, 6 percent said the attacks were
necessary.

And 1 percent said they'd be willing to commit actual violence in the name
of jihad.

YouGov analyst Anthony King told the Times that the 6 percent who insist
that the bombings were necessary "may seem a small proportion, but in
absolute numbers, it amounts to about 100,000 individuals who, if not
prepared to carry out terrorist acts, are ready to support those who do."

The 1 percent who professed a willingness to actually commit violent acts
translates into 16,000 Muslims, King said.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/7/31/224014.shtml

Fra : Bo Warming

Dato : 01-08-05 21:08

"Knud Larsen" <larsen_knud@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> *...1 percent who professed a willingness to actually commit violent acts
> translates into 16,000 Muslims...* And just think, it's been estimated
> that
> all the IRA bombers over the last thirty years never amounted to more than
> 300. Welcome to Diversityland, old chap ---
>
> 100,000 British Muslims Back Bombers
snip

Journalister er underholdere og opinionsdannere, og skriver hvad frikender
Islam - hvis imamer een dag om året modererer troens krav om terror mod os
vantro, så vil det blive slået stort op som bevis på at integrering lykkes.

Idag skriver de store dagblade at en fundamentalisthjemmeside er blevet
nedlagt.
At andre opstår og er væsentlige i opgejling til hellig krig, forties