Terror for tunghøre
Fra : Martin Larsen

Dato : 09-07-05 23:33

In a speech in October 2003, Eliza Manningham-Buller, the director general of MI5,
Britain's domestic intelligence agency, said she saw "no prospect of a significant
reduction in the threat posed to the U.K. and its interests from Islamist terrorism
over the next five years, and I fear for a considerable number of years thereafter."

Counterterrorism officials estimate that 10,000 to 15,000 Muslims living in Britain are
supporters of Al Qaeda. Among that number, officials believe that as many as 600 men
were trained in training camps connected with Al Qaeda in Afghanistan and elsewhere.

Kilde: New York Times

Mvh
Martin

Fra : Knud Larsen

Dato : 10-07-05 00:11

"Martin Larsen" <mlarsen@post7.tele.dk> wrote in message
> In a speech in October 2003, Eliza Manningham-Buller, the director general
> of MI5,
> Britain's domestic intelligence agency, said she saw "no prospect of a
> significant
> reduction in the threat posed to the U.K. and its interests from Islamist
> terrorism
> over the next five years, and I fear for a considerable number of years
> thereafter."
>
> Counterterrorism officials estimate that 10,000 to 15,000 Muslims living
> in Britain are
> supporters of Al Qaeda. Among that number, officials believe that as many
> as 600 men
> were trained in training camps connected with Al Qaeda in Afghanistan and
> elsewhere.

Og hvis vi dividerer med ti så har vi måske de danske tal? Formodentlig
ikke, vi har ikke en så gennemgribende apartheid i DK som i UK.

Fra : Martin Kristensen

Dato : 10-07-05 13:30

"Knud Larsen" <larsen_knud@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> vi har ikke en så gennemgribende apartheid i DK som i UK.

???