Two arab terrorists
Fra : Jim

Dato : 15-05-05 16:59

Two Arab Terrorists

Two Arab terrorists are in a locker room taking a shower after their
bomb making class, when one notices the other has a huge cork stuck in
his butt. "If you do not mind me saying," said the second, "that cork
looks very uncomfortable.

Why do you not take it out?"

"I regret I cannot", lamented the first Arab. "It is permanently stuck
in my butt"

"I do not understand," said the other.

The first Arab says, "I was walking along the beach and I tripped over
an oil lamp.

There was a puff of smoke, and then a huge old man in an American flag
attire with a white beard and top hat came boiling out.

He said, "I am Uncle Sam, the Genie. I can grant you one wish."

I said, "No shit?"

Fra : Kim Larsen

Dato : 15-05-05 17:51

"Jim" <Nospam4Admin@moneyman.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> Two Arab Terrorists
>
> Two Arab terrorists are in a locker room taking a shower after their
> bomb making class, when one notices the other has a huge cork stuck in
> his butt. "If you do not mind me saying," said the second, "that cork
> looks very uncomfortable.
>
> Why do you not take it out?"
>
> "I regret I cannot", lamented the first Arab. "It is permanently stuck
> in my butt"
>
> "I do not understand," said the other.
>
> The first Arab says, "I was walking along the beach and I tripped over
> an oil lamp.
>
> There was a puff of smoke, and then a huge old man in an American flag
> attire with a white beard and top hat came boiling out.
>
> He said, "I am Uncle Sam, the Genie. I can grant you one wish."
>
> I said, "No shit?"

Og DU mener ?

--
Kim Larsen

Direkte e-mail: kl2607x@yahoo.dk (fjern x´et)

Fra : Tim

Dato : 15-05-05 18:00

"Kim Larsen" <kl2607x@yahoo.dk> wrote in message
> "Jim" <Nospam4Admin@moneyman.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
>> Two Arab Terrorists
>>
>> Two Arab terrorists are in a locker room taking a shower after their
>> bomb making class, when one notices the other has a huge cork stuck in
>> his butt. "If you do not mind me saying," said the second, "that cork
>> looks very uncomfortable.
>>
>> Why do you not take it out?"
>>
>> "I regret I cannot", lamented the first Arab. "It is permanently stuck
>> in my butt"
>>
>> "I do not understand," said the other.
>>
>> The first Arab says, "I was walking along the beach and I tripped over
>> an oil lamp.
>>
>> There was a puff of smoke, and then a huge old man in an American flag
>> attire with a white beard and top hat came boiling out.
>>
>> He said, "I am Uncle Sam, the Genie. I can grant you one wish."
>>
>> I said, "No shit?"
>
> Og DU mener ?

Find en ordbog Kim.

Tim

Fra : Jim

Dato : 15-05-05 20:02

"Kim Larsen" <kl2607x@yahoo.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> "Jim" <Nospam4Admin@moneyman.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
>> Two Arab Terrorists
>>
>> I said, "No shit?"
>
> Og DU mener ?

Lige præcis..

J.

Fra : Allan Riise

Dato : 15-05-05 17:56

Jim skrev:
> Two Arab Terrorists
>
> Two Arab terrorists are in a locker room taking a shower after their
> bomb making class, when one notices the other has a huge cork stuck in
> his butt. "If you do not mind me saying," said the second, "that cork
> looks very uncomfortable.
>
> Why do you not take it out?"
>
> "I regret I cannot", lamented the first Arab. "It is permanently stuck
> in my butt"
>
> "I do not understand," said the other.
>
> The first Arab says, "I was walking along the beach and I tripped over
> an oil lamp.
>
> There was a puff of smoke, and then a huge old man in an American flag
> attire with a white beard and top hat came boiling out.
>
> He said, "I am Uncle Sam, the Genie. I can grant you one wish."
>
> I said, "No shit?"

FUT

dk.snak.vittigheder

Fra : Tim

Dato : 15-05-05 17:59

"Jim" <Nospam4Admin@moneyman.dk> wrote in message
> Two Arab Terrorists

On Topic

Tim

Fra : Jim

Dato : 15-05-05 20:04

"Tim" <thpetersen@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> "Jim" <Nospam4Admin@moneyman.dk> wrote in message
>> Two Arab Terrorists
>>

> On Topic

Ja, jeg havde nu også en med to andre arabere, men der var også en god
gammel jøde med.
Men jeg var ikke sikker på, at Kim L. ville forstå den.

J.

Fra : Poul Nielsen

Dato : 16-05-05 20:21

"Tim" <thpetersen@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse