Anyone interested in joining team to desig~
Fra : John

Dato : 30-05-01 03:57

Hey All,

Ok, I've posted here once before, again, this is not a scam! Anyway, I've
been thinking, I have a new idea for a website. Its a Portal more or
less... I can design the actual site, but I'll need help maintaining it and
writing stories and such. As of now I'm putting together a team of web
developers and writers. If it works, I'll front all the money to get it on
the web (webspace, domain name reg.) and if we can make $$ off of
advertising, we'll split it accordingly.

Please let me know if anyone out there is interested.
Thank you.

Sincerely,
John

raven15@home.com