Du gamle måne...
Fra : Jeppe Madsen

Dato : 01-04-05 09:36

Fra : Peter Jensen

Dato : 01-04-05 09:52

Jeppe Madsen wrote:

> http://www.nature.com/news/2005/050328/full/050328-10.html

"Floating Optical Orbital Lens" ... good one!

Et par specielt interessante citater (for sci-fi fans):

Tycho crater, the youngest large-impact crater on the Moon's nearside,
is particularly badly affected. The erosion has already revealed a large
slab of jet-black rock deep in the crater, which has unusual magnetic
properties. "We hope to send a manned expedition to investigate," says
Haywood Floyd, a senior official with the Canadian National Council of
Aeronautics, Newfoundland.

[...]

John Koenig, director of Moonbase Alpha, a US project to establish a
habitable colony on the Moon, insists that there is absolutely nothing
to worry about. "There's absolutely nothing to worry about," he told
news_at_nature.com. "Do you really think we would invest in building a
base on prime interplanetary real estate that is evaporating?"

--
PeKaJe

I can't die until the government finds a safe place to bury my liver.
      -- Phil Harris

Fra : Saxtorph

Dato : 01-04-05 10:47

Det må vist være en aprilsnar

Carina

Fra : viidal@gmail.com

Dato : 01-04-05 12:53

Jeppe Madsen wrote:
> der var ingen der så det...
>
> http://www.nature.com/news/2005/050328/full/050328-10.html

Hehe, det er da et godt tidspunkt, det sker på-

--
Venlig hilsen,

Villy Dalsgaard