Why the French don't want the european con~
Fra : Helmut

Dato : 28-04-05 11:19

The French are morons.
They cannot read a text.
They don't know what is a constitution.
They don't know what are economic policies.
They don't know if economic policies must be in a constitution.
They don't know if the constitution must be compatible with the OTAN
They don't know if the commission from Brussels got too much power.
They don't know if the European Central Bank got too much power.
Poor French !

Fra : Achillus

Dato : 28-04-05 12:03

"Helmut" <president_helmut@yahoo.fr> wrote in

> The French are morons.
> They cannot read a text.
> They don't know what is a constitution.
> They don't know what are economic policies.
> They don't know if economic policies must be in a constitution.
> They don't know if the constitution must be compatible with the OTAN
> They don't know if the commission from Brussels got too much power.
> They don't know if the European Central Bank got too much power.
> Poor French !

Even French morons know what the result of BUREAUCRATISM is.

Fra : Celsius

Dato : 28-04-05 12:08

Helmut schreef:
> The French are morons.
> They cannot read a text.
> They don't know what is a constitution.
> They don't know what are economic policies.
> They don't know if economic policies must be in a constitution.
> They don't know if the constitution must be compatible with the OTAN
> They don't know if the commission from Brussels got too much power.
> They don't know if the European Central Bank got too much power.
> Poor French !

You forgot one line:
They speak French!!

Fra : morten sorensen

Dato : 28-04-05 12:10

Helmut wrote:
> The French are morons.

Would that include yourself?

> They cannot read a text.

Why bother sending this to a French newsgroup then?

--

morten sorensen

Fra : Heinrich

Dato : 28-04-05 13:30

"morten sorensen" <morten@mortens.net_DELETE> schreef in bericht
> Helmut wrote:
> > The French are morons.
>
> Would that include yourself?
>

> > They cannot read a text.
>
> Why bother sending this to a French newsgroup then?
for the english tax dodgers living in francen

Fra : Wolf

Dato : 28-04-05 19:36

"Heinrich" <Heinrich@Gmail.tk> wrote in message

> "morten sorensen" <morten@mortens.net_DELETE> schreef in bericht
> > Helmut wrote:
> > > The French are morons.
> >
> > Would that include yourself?
> >

> > > They cannot read a text.
> >
> > Why bother sending this to a French newsgroup then?
> for the english tax dodgers living in francen

But you can't dodge tax living in France. French tax rates are higher than
English tax rates. If you remain UK resident for tax, you still pay UK
taxes.
The buggers even swap information now about investment income so you get
caught for tax everywhere you are. To dodge tax you need Monaco residency.

Maybe the French wan't to remain French, rather than become European. In a
couple of years Romanian Gippos become EU citizens. Who wants to be a
European?

Sincerely,
Wolf

Fra : Ukendt

Dato : 28-04-05 15:52

"Helmut" <president_helmut@yahoo.fr> schreef in bericht
> The French are morons.
> They cannot read a text.
> They don't know what is a constitution.
> They don't know what are economic policies.
> They don't know if economic policies must be in a constitution.
> They don't know if the constitution must be compatible with the OTAN
> They don't know if the commission from Brussels got too much power.
> They don't know if the European Central Bank got too much power.
> Poor French !

And sitll they made the right decision

Fra : DaveVH

Dato : 28-04-05 20:03

D.E. <ask4myemail> wrote in message

> "Helmut" <president_helmut@yahoo.fr> schreef in bericht
> > The French are morons.
> > They cannot read a text.
> > They don't know what is a constitution.
> > They don't know what are economic policies.
> > They don't know if economic policies must be in a constitution.
> > They don't know if the constitution must be compatible with the OTAN
> > They don't know if the commission from Brussels got too much power.
> > They don't know if the European Central Bank got too much power.
> > Poor French !
>
> And sitll they made the right decision

They already had the referendum and nobody told me?

Fra : Ukendt

Dato : 28-04-05 21:16

"DaveVH" <dave@vhvh.com> schreef in bericht

> D.E. <ask4myemail> wrote in message
>>
>> "Helmut" <president_helmut@yahoo.fr> schreef in bericht
>> > The French are morons.
>> > They cannot read a text.
>> > They don't know what is a constitution.
>> > They don't know what are economic policies.
>> > They don't know if economic policies must be in a constitution.
>> > They don't know if the constitution must be compatible with the OTAN
>> > They don't know if the commission from Brussels got too much power.
>> > They don't know if the European Central Bank got too much power.
>> > Poor French !
>>
>> And sitll they made the right decision
>
> They already had the referendum and nobody told me?

NO.

Fra : Helmut

Dato : 29-04-05 13:47

D.E. wrote:
> "Helmut" <president_helmut@yahoo.fr> schreef in bericht
> > The French are morons.
> > They cannot read a text.
> > They don't know what is a constitution.
> > They don't know what are economic policies.
> > They don't know if economic policies must be in a constitution.
> > They don't know if the constitution must be compatible with the
OTAN
> > They don't know if the commission from Brussels got too much power.
> > They don't know if the European Central Bank got too much power.
> > Poor French !
>
> And sitll they made the right decision

Are we gonna use the voting machines from Diebold ?