About Sexual Predators, with the Example l~
Fra : Leonardo Been

Dato : 19-04-05 11:24

About Sexual Predators, with the Example l. ron hubbard

(Version 2.0.2
on 19 Apr 2005)

'

It is a pity, that Criminal Minds of BOTH sides (Criminal Minds who
are "for" 'Scientology' as well as Criminal Minds who are "against"
'Scientology'), are denying the truth and understanding of these
things

(about the malicious spiritual nature and about the malicious
spiritual activities of l. ron hubbard, and of similar Criminal
Minds):

ALL Criminal Minds are Life Energy vampires. So they want people NOT
to know (they want people NOT to understand the mechanisms) - neither
about Life Energy, nor about the atrocities, that Criminal Minds
commit and have committed in the (distant) past on people - such as
in the way described below.

ALL Criminal Minds are maliciously insane and have the purpose to
prevent understanding of life itself.

And that includes the Criminal Minds that are "for" or that are
"against" 'Scientology.' (I have mentioned some by name in the
past, but you can simply detect them with 'Two More Tools To
Detect Criminal Minds.' *)

'
'

The whole purpose of l. ron hubbard (and of his latest invention,
'Scientology') IS, to prevent any and all understanding of the actual
nature of life, of awareness and of perception, of him and other
Criminal Minds

- for as long as he possibly can, and on as many people as he
possibly can, and as strongly as he possibly can (by also
making others 'spread the virus' for him).

'
'

He knows, that the more atrocious the lies are, that he gives to
people

(like the "goals of 'Scientology'" ARE most atrocious lies - the
more atrocious the lies)

the more the awareness of these people ('Scientologists' and those
affected by 'Scientologists' - their awareness) is destroyed:

The lies (when believed as "truth") prevent a connection to what
IS true.

After all, Awareness is simply connecting to what actually is. *(1)

'

Leonardo truly Been

'It is of no use walking
anywhere to preach
unless our walking
is our preaching.'

Saint Francis of Assisi

'

_________
Footnotes:

(1) 'The Feeling "When God Has Left You..."
- Introduction to 'What is Hell' ' {HRI 20031124-V3.1}
(24 November 2003 - Version 3.1 on 22 Feb 2005)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/alt.religion/msg/23195f139766162f?fwc=1

(*) 'Two More Tools To Detect Criminal Minds' (16 July 2003)
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/7585a3f78ab01b75?fwc=1

'
'
'
'
____
P.S.: The practice described, could be found in Hindu Temples, where
young girls were kept as "Temple servants" to generate their
Life Energy, which the head of the Temple would then regularly
'tap,' in the exact manner described below, "for religious
purposes," and the girls were told they were "serving God" by
doing so.

You find the practice also, in similar ways, with the Criminal
Mind and extremely unholy "holy monk" Rasputin in Russia,

and basically it is found in any Satanic cult or science
that makes people not understand the true nature of life,

as these cults and sciences - just as 'Scientology'**
itself - are solely means to obtain (or, to more easily
obtain) Life Energy from (uneducated or falsely "educated")
people. *(1)

LtB

'
'
____________________
Footnote to the P.S.:

(**) 'Quote from 'Understanding 'Scientology' Excellently, In Fresh,
Easy Words' (Quoted on 4 April 2005 from Version 3.4)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/alt.religion.christian/msg/5d021e3d7898ac0d?fwc=1

'
'
_______________________________________
Dilbert Perkins posted on 16 April 2005:

Heidi Forrester,*** an ex-'Sea Org'-member [Ex-'Scientologist'], made
the following statement:

'In late 1975, I was told to report to the Hubbard Communications
Office [in a 'Scientology' Organization in Los Angeles, USA].
The senior officer there at the time, informed me that I was to
report to the Fifield Manor [a 'Scientology' building in Los Angeles]
and [to] go to the seventh floor.
She gave me no other information. I did this without knowing why I
was going.

'At the Manor, I was directed to the elevator and went to the seventh
floor. The entire floor was elaborately furnished to the point of
suffocation.
An S.O. member ['S.O.' means "Sea Org" - the unquestioning 'Schutz
Staffel' paramilitary group dedicated and sworn for one billion years
to serve Hubbard, they are dressed in fake US Navy uniforms (and one
of its members)] appeared, and showed me to a door that was partly
open.

'I went into a very large living room with heavy curtains, pile
carpet, over-stuffed chairs - clean to the point of obsession.

'Sitting on one of the chairs, drinking what looked like sherry, was a
heavy set older man. He had reddish grey hair, slightly long in the
back.
He was wearing a white shirt, black pants, black tie, and black
shoes, highly polished.

'He didn't say a word and slowly got up, motioned me to follow him
into the next room.

'I didn't know if it was Hubbard, and wondered if I was to have either
an Auditing Session ['Scientology' formal questioning and answering]
or an Interview ['Scientology' term for 'asking what someone wants to
say' but not formal questioning and demanding answers].
I followed him.

'I found myself in a lavish bedroom. This still didn't worry me as
sometimes Interviews and ['Scientology'] Sessions were held in [also]
bedrooms at the Hollywood Inn [a 'Scientology' building in Los
Angeles] for staff.

'There was a small table set up with an E-meter [a lie-detector for
measuring changes in electrical resistance at the hand palms,
fluctuations caused by changes in Life Energy in and around the
body], and again I thought [that it was] about [my getting] a
Session.

'
'

'Without a word he suddenly began to undress me.

'I was repelled by him.

'I did not want to sleep with him. Yet, I felt really chilled and cold
to the bone, at that moment.

'I acutely sensed real fear and danger in the room. In an instant I
realized the calculated power coming from this person. If I resisted,
I knew that my ['Scientology'] punishment would be extreme.

'His eyes were so blank, no emotion, no interaction, nothing was
there.

'I made the decision not to resist no matter what happened. I realized
it would be a bad mistake for me to do so. He seemed to be completely
divorced from reality. He was so strange, that I realized, that if I
provoked him, he could be extremely dangerous. *(2)

'I let him undress me without resisting.

'I was totally unprepared for what happened next.

'He lay on top of me.

'As far as I can tell he had no erection. However, using his hand in
some way he managed to get his penis inside me.

'Then for the next HOUR he did [physically] absolutely nothing at all.
I mean nothing!
[But spiritually he was very busy. *(2)]

'After the first twenty-five minutes, I became about as frightened as
I have ever been in my life.
I felt as if, in some perverse way, he was telling me, that he hated
me as [for being] a female. I then began to feel that my mind [my
Life Energy] was being ripped away from me by force. *(2)

[Spiritual rape - something l. ron hubbard continued to do also
after his physical death in 1986, doing it now, as what has been
called a 'ghoul' or 'kakodaemon' (cacodemon) or 'Evil Eye.']

'
'

'That was the worst of all. I really felt he "coveted" an aspect of my
personality [he was looking for very personal Life Energy] and he
wanted it [the Energy extracted from me, and absorbed by him].
This was weird, total [mind] control on a level I could not fathom at
that time. I had no idea what was happening. *(2)(3)

'After half an hour, I really thought I was going crazy. I couldn't
move my body from underneath him; and I could feel he still had no
erection.

'He wouldn't look at me, but instead kept his head averted to the side
and just gazed into space.

'I had to discipline myself to keep from screaming, because I felt I
was having a nervous breakdown.

'Then I got the terrible thought, that he was dead. He was hardly
breathing. Then I thought he would kill me too. My thoughts became
very morbid.

'After an hour he got up and walked out.

'
'

'I just lay there for ten minutes. Then mechanically I got dressed.
Instantly after that I began crying hysterically. I cried and cried
and cried.

'I wasn't afraid of becoming pregnant. I was so afraid of whatever had
been going on in this man's head [what he, l. ron hubbard, intends to
do (and does) spiritually to people without that they understand what
he does to them].

'Finally when I couldn't cry anymore, I went downstairs and took a bus
back to ASHO ["Advanced Saint Hill Organization" of 'Scientology' in
Los Angeles].

'I didn't say a word to anyone [when returning to her 'Scientology'
group members].

'

From 'Messiah or Madman,' by Bent Corydon, pp. 133-134
Copyright (c) 1987 by Bent Corydon and L. Ron Hubbard, Jr.
Paperback: 464 pages - Second Edition 1992

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0942637577/ref=sib_rdr_fc/102-4662577-0322548?%5Fencoding=UTF8&p=S001#reader-page

and text only, for instance at
http://www.clambake.org/archive/books/mom/Messiah_or_Madman.txt

(***) (not her real name)

'
'
To which Willie T. Soke responded, more correctly than he might know:

"That is the single most revolting thing I have ever read.
Elron [l. ron hubbard] was 'ASS UGLY' as well as being crazy, and the
thought of him attempting to slip his flaccid [limp, flabby] [...]
into a scared rape victim, is going to give me nightmares. Thanks a
lot."

---

'
'
___________________________
Footnotes to the attachment:

(2) 'Normal Life Disaster From Not Understanding A Criminal Mind
(A True Story)' {HRI 20040927-V2.7}
(27 Sept 2004 - Version 2.7 on 17 Oct 2004)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/sci.med/msg/893fea2afc715539?fwc=1

(3) 'Only 'Zero Tolerance For Criminal Minds' Can Tolerate Them'
{HRI 20040205-V3.0-beta-1-p1}
(Preview 1 of Version 3.0 PART ONE, on 26 Oct 2004)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/alt.politics.reform/msg/8a0146742b1983c5?fwc=1

'Only 'Zero Tolerance For Criminal Minds' Can Tolerate Them'
{HRI 20040205-V3.0-beta-1-p2}
(Preview 1 of Version 3.0 PART TWO, on 30 Oct 2004)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/alt.politics.reform/msg/5e1dcc49fa4f82e5?fwc=1

'
'