Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus P~
Fra : Ioannes Paulus PP. I~

Dato : 04-04-05 04:16

"The unforgiveable sins this earth must confront and overcome are
Nationalism, capitalism, and hoarding. The idea of every nation
should be forgot, price should be struck from the commons, and
princes should be seen for the devils they are. The sins include
our church, secret societies, and other religions which make of
the spirit of God a divide."

Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)
2nd April 2005

--
a transgressor from the womb."

Reprobation of the Jews and conversion of the Gentiles.--Is. 65: "I am
sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not;
I said, Behold me, behold me, behold me, unto a nation that did not call
upon my name.

"I have spread out my hands all the day unto an unbelieving people, which
walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts; a people that
provoketh me to anger continually by the sins they commit in my face; that
sacrificeth to idols, etc.

"These shall be scattered like smoke in the day of my wrath, etc.

"Your iniquities, and the iniquities of your fathers, will I assemble
together, and will recompense you for all according to your works.

"Thus saith the Lord, As the new wine is found in the cluster, and one
saith, Destroy it not, for a blessing is in it and the promise of fruit: for
my servants' sake I will not destroy all Israel.

"Thus I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob and out of Judah, an inheritor
of my mountains, and mine elect and my servants shall inherit it, and my
fertile and abundant plains; but I will destroy all others, because you have
forgotten your God to serve strange gods. I called, and ye did not answer; I
spake, and ye did not hear; and ye did choose the thing which I forbade.

"Therefore thus saith the Lord, Behold, my servants shall eat, but ye shall
be hungry; my servants shall rejoice, but ye shall be ashamed; my servants
shall sing for joy of heart, but ye shall cry and howl for vexation of
spirit.

"And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord shall
slay thee, and call His servants by another name, that he who b