Vi er alle tyrker
Fra : Knud Larsen

Dato : 01-02-05 18:33

Profeten var tyrkisk, vores civilisation er tyrkisk, og menneskeheden
startede i Tyrkiet, - hvis nogen skulle have været i tvivl.

30/01/2005 KurdishMedia.com (Translated)

Former [Turkish] Minister of Culture Namik Kemal Zeybek has claimed
that the Prophet Muhammad was a Turk.

Speaking at a conference on "The New World Order and Turkey" held at
the Alanya Turkish Hearth, Namik Kemal Zeybek said that the most
important nation in the world's eight thousand years of history are
the Turks, and that it was the Turks that taught civilization to
humanity.

Claiming that the roots of the Turkish Nation extend back to the
Sumerians, Zeybek said that "Our Prophet Muhammad's origins also go
back to the Sumerians. Consequently, the Prophet Muhammad was also a
Turk."

Zeybek, who also claimed that the Sumerians had been the first to
engage in bribery, spoke as follows:

"The society that initiated civilization in the world was the Turks as
well. World history began with the Turks. The Ottomans ruled the world
for 600 years, and everyone in a great many countries today has
respect for the Ottomans. Essentially, the roots of the citizens
living in the Western countries today are also Turkish. Westerners are
abandoning their existing religion and trying to seek new religions.
Their own churches are empty."

Translated from Turkish by KurdishMedia.com; Turkish original
available at: Prophet Muhammad was a Turk

http://www.kurdmedia.com/news.asp?id=6168

Fra : NEiL DANELAW

Dato : 01-02-05 21:50

"Knud Larsen" <larsen_knud@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Profeten var tyrkisk, vores civilisation er tyrkisk, og menneskeheden
> startede i Tyrkiet, - hvis nogen skulle have været i tvivl.

Det er godt nok gået tilbage for Tyrkiet lige siden....

Fra : jodem

Dato : 01-02-05 22:51

"Knud Larsen" <larsen_knud@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Profeten var tyrkisk, vores civilisation er tyrkisk, og menneskeheden
> startede i Tyrkiet, - hvis nogen skulle have været i tvivl.
>

> 30/01/2005 KurdishMedia.com (Translated)
>
> Former [Turkish] Minister of Culture Namik Kemal Zeybek has claimed
> that the Prophet Muhammad was a Turk.

Ich bin ein Berliner

jodem

Fra : Sten Schou

Dato : 02-02-05 15:29

"jodem" <jodem@nypost.dk> skrev i en meddelelse

> Ich bin ein Berliner

Ich bin ein Hamburger.....

Hilsen Sten

Fra : G.B.

Dato : 03-02-05 00:53

"Sten Schou" <mohmedabacha@yahoo.ca> skrev i meddelelsen news:4200e3b3$0
$48738$edfadb0f@dread15.news.tele.dk:

>> Ich bin ein Berliner
> Ich bin ein Hamburger.....

Ich bin plötzlich Vegetar...

--
"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely
helps them to deceive themselves." Eric Hoffer

Fra : Sten Schou

Dato : 03-02-05 01:46

"G.B." <nonono@nospam.invalid> skrev i en meddelelse

> Ich bin plötzlich Vegetar...