Tsunami: Allah's straf - øh nej, det var I~
Fra : G.B.

Dato : 23-01-05 22:39

MEMRI THE MIDDLE EAST MEDIA RESEARCH INSTITUTE
Special Dispatch No.842 - Egypt / Saudi Arabia / P.A. / U.S. & the Middle
East

http://www.memri.org/bin/latestnews.cgi?IDSD84205

Conspiracy theories surrounding the tsunami: It was a punishment from
Allah for celebrating Christmas and other sins; it was caused by the
U.S., Israel, India

Following practically all international events of importance, conspiracy
theories are raised in the Arab and Muslim worlds. This occurred most
recently following the Asian tsunami. Some of these conspiracy theories
focused, as they often do, on allegations that it was a plot by the U.S.
and Israel. Others speculated that the tsunami was a divine punishment
for sins, including that of celebrating Christmas. The following are
speeches and articles which appeared in the Arab media raising conspiracy
theories about the cause of the tsunami; more will be posted on the MEMRI
TV Project website (www.memritv.org <http://memritv.org/> ) in the coming
days:

Palestinian Friday sermon by Sheik Mudeiris: The tsunami is Allah's
revenge for Bangkok corruption

The following are excerpts from a Friday mosque sermon aired on
Palestinian Authority TV by Sheik Ibrahim Mudeiris, which was recorded
and translated by the MEMRI TV Monitor Project:

"What happened there, in South-East Asia […] we ask God to have mercy
upon all the martyrs - for he who dies by drowning is a martyr. We ask
God to have mercy upon all the Muslims who died there. Allah willing,
they are martyrs. But don't you think that the wrath of the earth and the
wrath of the sea should make us reflect? Tens of thousands dead, and many
predict that the number will be in the hundreds of thousands. We ask God
for forgiveness. When oppression and corruption increase, the law of
equilibrium applies. I can see in your eyes that you are wondering what
the 'universal law of equilibrium' is. This law is a divine law. If
people are remiss in implementing God's law and in being zealous and
vengeful for His sake, Allah sets his soldiers in action to take revenge.

The oppression and corruption caused by America and the Jews have
increased. Have you heard of these beaches that are called "tourists'
paradise"? You have all probably heard of Bangkok. We read about it and
knew it as the centre of corruption on the face of this earth. Over
there, there are Zionist and American investments. Over there they bring
Muslims and others to prostitution. Over there, there are beaches which
they dubbed "tourists' paradise" while only a few metres away the locals
live in hell on earth. They cannot make ends meet while a few meters away
there is a paradise, "tourists' paradise".

Do you want the earth to turn a blind eye to the corrupt oppressors? Do
you want the sea […] Do you want the sea to lower its waves in the face
of corruption that it sees with its own eyes?! No, the zero hour has
come." (1)

Advisor to Saudi Arabia's Justice Minister: The nations were destroyed
for lying, sinning and being infidels

Ibrahim Al-Bashar, an advisor to Saudi Arabia's Justice Minister, argued
on the Saudi Arabian/UAE Al-Majd TV channel that the sins of the affected
countries caused the tsunami:

"Whoever reads the Koran, given by the Maker of the World, can see how
these nations were destroyed. There is one reason: they lied, they sinned
and [they] were infidels. Whoever studies the Koran can see this is the
result […].

Some intellectuals, philosophers and journalists - may Allah show them
the straight path - say this is the wrath of nature. Whoever is angry
must have a soul and a brain in order to act out his anger. Does the
earth have a brain and a body with a soul? They talk about the wrath of
nature, or else they claim that what happened was due to a fissure in the
depths of the earth which the earth's crust could not bear. They connect
cosmic matters.

But who is the one that cracked it, split it and commanded it to quake?!
Why don't we ask that question? Who is the one that sent the wind? Who
sent the floods? But they tell you that it was due to the ebb and tide
and that the barometric depressions are to blame. Who commanded them to
do so?

These countries in which these things occurred - don't they refrain from
adopting Allah's law, which is a form of heresy? Man-made laws have been
chosen over Allah's law, which has been deemed unsuitable to judge
people?! Whoever does not act according to Allah's law is a heretic -
that's what Allah said in the Koran. Don't these countries have
witchcraft, sorcery, deceitfulness and abomination?" (2)

Saudi Professor Sheikh Fawzan Al-Fawzan: Allah punishes homosexuality and
fornication at Christmas

The following are excerpts from an interview on Saudi/UAE's Al-Majd TV
with Sheikh Fawzan Al-Fawzan, a professor at the Al-Imam University,
which was recorded and translated by the MEMRI TV Monitor Project:

"These great tragedies and collective punishments that are wiping out
villages, towns, cities and even entire countries are Allah's punishments
of the people of these countries, even if they are Muslims.

Some of our forefathers said that if there is usury and fornication in a
certain village, Allah permits its destruction. We know that at these
resorts which unfortunately exist in Islamic and other countries in South
Asia, and especially at Christmas, fornication and sexual perversion of
all kinds are rampant. The fact that it happened at this particular time
is a sign from Allah. It happened at Christmas when fornicators and
corrupt people from all over the world come to commit fornication and
sexual perversion. That's when this tragedy took place, striking them all
and destroying everything. It turned the land into wasteland where only
the cries of the ravens are heard. I say this is a great sign and
punishment on which Muslims should reflect.

All that's left for us to do is to ask for forgiveness. We must atone for
our sins and for the acts of the stupid people among us and improve our
condition. We must fight fornication, homosexuality, usury, fight the
corruption on the face of the earth, and the disregard of the lives of
protected people." (3)

Saudi Cleric Muhammad Al-Munajjid: Allah finished off the Richter scale
in revenge of infidel criminals

The following are excerpts from an interview on Saudi/UAE's Al-Majd TV
with Saudi cleric Muhammad Al-Munajjid, which was recorded and translated
by the MEMRI TV Monitor Project:

"The problem is that the [Christian] holidays are accompanied by
forbidden things, by immorality, abomination, adultery, alcohol, drunken
dancing and […] and revelry. A belly dancer costs 2500 pounds per minute
and a singer costs 50,000 pounds per hour, and they hop from one hotel to
another from night to dawn. Then he spends the entire night defying
Allah.

Haven't they learned the lesson from what Allah wreaked upon the coast of
Asia during the celebration of what is forbidden? At the height of
immorality Allah took vengeance on these criminals.

Those celebrating spent what they call "New Year's Eve" in vacation
resorts, pubs and hotels: Allah struck them with an earthquake. He
finished off the Richter scale. All nine levels gone. Tens of thousands
dead.

It was said that they were tourists on a New Year's vacation who went to
the crowded coral islands for the holiday period and then were struck by
this earthquake caused by the Almighty Lord of the worlds. He showed them
His wrath and His strength. He showed them His vengeance. Is there anyone
learning the lesson? Is it impossible that we will be struck like them?
Why do we go their way? Why do we want to be like them, with their
holidays, their forbidden things and their heresy?" (4)

Egyptian nationalist weekly: U.S.-Israel-India nuclear testing may have
caused Asian tsunami; the goal: testing how to liquidate humanity

The Egyptian nationalist weekly Al-Usbu' has published an investigation
by correspondent Mahmoud Bakri titled "Humanity in Danger", claiming that
the earthquake and tsunami in Asia may have resulted from joint nuclear
testing by the U.S., Israel and India. The following are excerpts from
the article:

"Was [the earthquake] caused by American, Israeli and Indian nuclear
testing on "the day of horror"? Why did the "Ring of Fire" explode? […].

According to researchers' estimates, there are two possible
[explanations] for what happened. The first is a natural, divine move,
because the region is in the "Ring of Fire", a region subject to this
destructive type of earthquakes.

The second possibility is that it was some kind of human intervention
that destabilised the tectonic plates, an intervention that is caused
only in nuclear experiments and explosions. What strengthens this
direction [of thought] are the tectonic plates [under] Indian soil [sic],
since in recent months, India conducted over seven nuclear tests to
strengthen its nuclear programme against the Pakistani [nuclear
programme].

[Various] reports have proven that the tectonic plates in India and
Australia collided with the tectonic plates of Europe and Asia. [It has
also been proven] that India recently obtained high [level] nuclear
technology and a number of Israeli nuclear experts and several American
research centres were [involved in preparing this].

The three most recent tests appeared to be genuine American and Israeli
preparations to act together with India to test a way to liquidate
humanity. In the[ir] most recent test they began destroying entire cities
over extensive areas. Although the nuclear explosions were carried out in
desert lands tens of thousands of kilometres away from populated areas,
they had a direct effect on these areas.

Since 1992, many research [institutes] monitoring earthquakes across the
world, such as the International Centre for the [Study] of Earthquakes
[sic] in Britain and in Turkey and other countries, [indicated] the
importance of no nuclear testing in the 'Ring of Fire' where the most
recent earthquake struck because this region is thought to be one of the
most geologically active regions over millions of years. Thus the
international centres have always classified it as one of the most
dangerous regions [and] likely to shift at any given moment, even without
human interference.

But the scientific reports stated that there had been nuclear activity in
this region, particularly after America's recent decision to rely largely
on the Australian desert - part of which is inside the 'Ring of Fire' -
for its secret nuclear testing.

Similarly, many international reports spoke of joint Indian-Israeli
nuclear activity. Moreover, only this year Arab and Islamic countries
intervened more than three times in the U.S. to stop this joint nuclear
activity.

Nevertheless, although so far it has not been proven that secret Indian-
Israeli nuclear testing is what caused the destructive earthquake, there
is evidence that recent nuclear tests, the exchange of nuclear experts
between India and Israel, and American pressure on Pakistan regarding its
nuclear cooperation with Asian and Islamic countries - all these pose a
big question mark regarding the causes of the severe earthquake in Asia.

Scientific studies prove that there is increasing nuclear activity under
the waters of the oceans and seas […] and that America is the first
country in the world responsible for this activity. This raises an
enormous question mark […]. What is puzzling is that all the previous
earthquakes did not cause such great destruction [as this one]
particularly [in light of the fact that] the earthquake's centre was some
40 kilometres under the seabed of the Indian Ocean.

One of the American researchers, Merrills Kinsey (5), pointed out an
important fact in the scientific report that he prepared after the last
disaster, which is that the centre of an earthquake that took place some
40 kilometres under the ocean floor could not have caused such
destruction unless nuclear testing had been conducted close to the
tectonic plates in these countries, or unless several days previously
there had been [nuclear] activity that caused these plates to shift and
collide - which constitutes a danger to all humanity, not only to the
inhabitants of these countries […]." (6)

Endnotes:

(1) Palestinian Authority TV, December 31, 2005. To view the clip, visit
http://memritv.org/Search.asp?ACTS9&P1E1 <http://memritv.org/Search.asp?
ACTS9&amp;P1E1> .

(2) Al-Majd TV (Saudi Arabia/UAE), January 5, 2005. To view the clip,
visit http://memritv.org/Search.asp?ACTS9&P1F2
<http://memritv.org/Search.asp?ACTS9&P1F2> .

(3) Al-Majd TV (Saudi Arabia/UAE), December 31, 2004. To view the clip,
visit http://memritv.org/Search.asp?ACTS9&P1E9
<http://memritv.org/Search.asp?ACTS9&P1E9> .

(4) Al-Majd TV (Saudi Arabia/UAE), January 1, 2005. To view the clip,
visit http://memritv.org/Search.asp?ACTS9&P1E2
<http://memritv.org/Search.asp?ACTS9&P1E2> .

(5) The name was not identified by MEMRI.

(6) Al-Usbu' (Egypt), January 1, 2005.

---

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?
pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1104981578311
<http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?
pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&amp;cid=1104981578311>
<http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?
pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&amp;cid=1104981578311>

<http://cgis.jpost.com/cgi-bin/Member/action.cgi?memac=logout>
<http://cgis.jpost.com/cgi-bin/Member/action.cgi?memac=myaccount>

26 Tevet 5765, Friday, January 7, 2005 9:47 IST | Web JPost.com
JPost.com </servlet/Satellite?
pagename=JPost/P/FrontPage/FrontPage&amp;cid=1002116796299>

» Middle East </servlet/Satellite?
pagename=JPost/P/Section/IndexPhoto&amp;cid=1101615860782> » Article
Jan. 6, 2005 19:25

Jerusalem Post - Updated Jan. 6, 2005 20:01

Egyptian paper:

Israel-India nuke test caused tsunami

By JOSEPH NASR <mailto:editors@jpost.com>

The earthquake that struck the Indian Ocean on December 26, triggering a
series of huge waves called tsunami, "was possibly" caused by an Indian
nuclear experiment in which "Israeli and American nuclear experts
participated," an Egyptian weekly magazine reported Thursday.

According to Al-Osboa', India, in its heated nuclear race with Pakistan,
has lately received sophisticated nuclear know-how from the United States
and Israel, both of which "showed readiness to cooperate with India in
experiments to exterminate humankind."

Since 1992, the magazine argued, leading geological centers in Britain,
Turkey and other countries, warned of the need "not to hold nuclear
experiments in the region of the Indian Ocean known as 'the Fire Belt,'
in which the epicenter of the earthquake lies.

Geologists labeled that region 'The Fire Belt' for being "a dangerous
terrain that can move at anytime, without human intervention," Al-Osboa'
wrote.

Despite warnings not to carry out nuclear experiments in and around the
'Fire Belt', "Israel and India continue to conduct nuclear tests in the
Indian Ocean, and the United States has recently decided to carry out
similar tests in the Australian deserts, which is included in the 'Fire
Belt', the Egyptian weekly magazine wrote.

"Last year only, Arab and Islamic states have asked the United States to
stop its nuclear activities in that region, and to urge Israel and India
to follow suite," Al-Osboa' reported.

Although Al-Osboa' does not rule out the possibility that the tsunami
could have been caused by a natural earthquake it speculates however
that, "while it has not been proved yet, there has been a joint Israeli-
Indian secret nuclear experiment [conducted on December 26] that caused
the earthquake."

The Egyptian weekly magazine concludes in its report that "the exchange
of nuclear experts between Israel and India, and US pressure on Pakistan
which is exerted by supplying India with state-of-the-art nuclear
technology and preventing Islamabad from cooperating with Asian and
Islamic states in the nuclear field, pose a big question mark on the
causes behind the violent Asian earthquake."

Incitement against Israel and Jews in Egyptian media is usually limited
to the context of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict yet exceptions are
known to occur.

In August 2002, the Paris Supreme Court summoned Ibrahim Naafi', editor
of the Egyptian daily Al-Ahram, for having authorized the publication of
a controversial article entitled 'Jewish matza is made from Arab blood'
in the October 28, 2000 edition of the paper.

Naafi' was charged with incitement to anti-Semitism and racist violence.

MIDDLE EAST

Egyptian paper: Israel-India nuke test caused tsunami
</servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&amp;cid=
1104981578311>

--
"We all have private ails. The troublemakers are they
who need public cures for their private ails." Eric Hoffer

Fra : Tim

Dato : 24-01-05 00:24

"G.B." <nonono@nospam.invalid> wrote in message
> MEMRI THE MIDDLE EAST MEDIA RESEARCH INSTITUTE
> Special Dispatch No.842 - Egypt / Saudi Arabia / P.A. / U.S. & the Middle
> East
>
> http://www.memri.org/bin/latestnews.cgi?IDSD84205

Hvor er Steen Hjortsoe??

Tim