Calling All Horror, Sci-fi and Fantasy Fil~
Fra : Max Krueger

Dato : 23-01-05 12:31

Calling All Horror, Sci-fi and Fantasy Filmmakers!

The 2nd Annual International Festival of Horror is accepting shorts and
features in the following genres and styles:

Horror
Slasher
Horror Experimental
Thriller
Suspense
Sci-Fi
Fantasy
Psychological
Animated Horror
Animated Sci-fi
Documentary

We are seeking intelligent, cutting edge, independent horror movies that
explore humanities deepest fears and desires without fear of the Status Quo.
The International Festival of Horror, held in Cincinnati, Ohio, was
established to showcase the works of underground horror and sci-fi
filmmakers that are ignored by the main stream and provide an outlet for
these films to be showcased.

Visit our website for entry form. We also take submissions through
Withoutabox.com, just click the Withoutabox link on the website. For others,
the entry forms are provided in HTML and MS Word format.

www.festivalofhorror.com

Max Krueger
Director

If you are a filmmaker, small studio or musician looking for unlimited web,
video and music hosting without worrying about disk space or bandwidth,
please visit our sponsor www.nwshosting.com. They will provide great service
starting at just $10/month. For larger projects they also provide dedicated
servers.