I need volunteers for my site!
Fra : Suzanne Lanoue

Dato : 23-05-01 18:04

Hi! I have a really large TV web page at http://tvmegasite.net that uses
volunteers for a lot of content and uses Frontpage for site design and
management. I really need some people to help me on the site to put
stuff up, make changes, add links, etc. and specifically someone (or a
combination of someones) who can help me at least two-three times a week
in putting up our daily soap opera summaries. I have a lot of great
content but not enough hours in the day to put it up and work on the
site.

You have to know Frontpage really well. Also it helps if you are not a
prima donna, if you know HTML pretty well, and if you write well.

This is a volunteer position but there are perks:

I have unlimited web space and bandwidth so if you want to put up a
site, you can have space on my site for free (no adult sites, warez,
mp3's etc.).
I am very generous to all my volunteers; I gave out nice Christmas
presents last year.
I hope to get advertising/funding for the site so I can pay my
volunteers. I already have a very popular site and I haven't even
started promoting it much yet, so I think this is a good possibility.
We got 46,000 unique visitors last month, double from March.
I have a large videotape trading list at http://tvmegasite.net/trading/
and I would make as many copies as you want of anything on my list, for
free, if you work for me.
You will get full credit on the site.
I would be very grateful for any help!

I don't frequent this newsgroup so please email if you are interested at
suzanne@tvmegasite.net

Thanks!

Suzanne Lanoue
http://suzann.com