What to use for webpage design?
Fra : hana1

Dato : 10-02-05 07:21

Hey guys,
I want to start building personal homepage.
SoI was wondering which one is better to use (dreamweaver or frontpage)?
Is there a btter program than the above keeping in mind that I really want
to start we easyc(not complicated) software!!

I really appreciate your help.
Thank you

Fra : Anders K. Jacobsen

Dato : 10-02-05 20:58

> I want to start building personal homepage.
> SoI was wondering which one is better to use (dreamweaver or frontpage)?
> Is there a btter program than the above keeping in mind that I really want
> to start we easyc(not complicated) software!!

It would go for Frontpage 2003 (not earlier). Its exelent for simple
websides where dreamweaver is more capeable but more complicated to use.

Anders

Fra : Erik Ginnerskov

Dato : 10-02-05 23:18

hana1 wrote:
> Hey guys,
> I want to start building personal homepage.
> SoI was wondering which one is better to use (dreamweaver or
> frontpage)? Is there a btter program than the above keeping in mind
> that I really want to start we easyc(not complicated) software!!

A good lean and free (no payment) editor could be nvu, which is to be
downloaded from www.nvu.com

The editor is produced by the people behind the Mozilla browser and is told
to make clean valid code. It works in a WYSIWIG (WhatYouSeeIsWhatYouGet)
environment.

--
Med venlig hilsen /Yours
Erik Ginnerskov