JVC GR-DVJ70 Hjælp
Fra : Langgaard

Dato : 21-05-01 20:39

Hej

Jeg har købt dette mini DV kamera, hvordan får jeg mine snap-shot ned i min
computer ?

Der er ingen indgang i mit grafikkort.

--
Venlig hilsen

Leif Langgaard

mail: langgaard@klarupnet.dk

PS: Jeg samler på gamle kameraer og fotoudstyr, har du noget ?

Fra : Lyrik

Dato : 27-05-01 21:20

"Langgaard" <langgaard@klarupnet.dk> wrote in message
> Hej
>
> Jeg har købt dette mini DV kamera, hvordan får jeg mine snap-shot ned i
min
> computer ?

Flere har samme problem. Jeg poster lige hvad jeg fandt på nettet:

Hi! To capture ONLY still images and control the camera for editing
purpose(change the scenes order and record them to a VCR), the best way is
to get the capture box from JVC, the GV-CB1(latest model is GV-CB3). To
capture movies you'll need a capture card, like Miro Studio DC10 or Miro
Studio PC/TV.
I think that the difference between GR-DV1 and GR-DVJ70 it's not about
specifications or functions, but it's about supplied acessories. That
camera(GR-DV1) was the first DV camera on the market(came out on), but it's
still a very good camera. It was the "European Digital Camcorder Of The
Year" by EISA in 1996-1997. I've already checked some sites trying to find
special functions on it, but I think there is no such thing on that model.
Take a look on the links below. Enjoy it as much as you can...

Jens