KHTML-based browser for Windows
Fra : Håvard Axelsson

Dato : 30-01-05 16:23

I was looking on Google for "KHTML for Windows" and I found one project at
Sourceforge, I think it's very interesting, I read through the messages
posted on the forum of the project, and found out that the project looks
in stand by.

I'd like to contribute in the creation of a KHTML-based browser for Win32.
I am already involved in open-source projects. I have almost finished an
Internet Suite in PHP. I also
created OS Resources (http://osresources.com).

I'm currently looking for programmers to develop altogether a new browser
for Windows, that would be very interesting. It doesn't have to be
full-featured for a 1st release, I think basically a good rendering engine
(KHTML in this case), tabs, a pop-up blocker would be fine for a start.

Please let me know if this project interests you, and let's see if we can
get started.

--
Håvard.