Song in danish?
Fra : familydog

Dato : 08-12-04 19:43

Dear newsgroup, once again I need yours help.
I have a song, i'm not sure but I think it's in danish: I would like to know
what does it means, I would have the lyric in danish and a traduction in
english.
http://familydog.altervista.org/temp/whatdoesitmeans.mp3
It's only 25" for 297kb, very few rows of text, and any help will be very
appricieted!
Thanx in advance

Fra : steffen martin

Dato : 08-12-04 20:07

"familydog" <nospam@nospam.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Dear newsgroup, once again I need yours help.
> I have a song, i'm not sure but I think it's in danish: I would like to
> know
> what does it means, I would have the lyric in danish and a traduction in
> english.
> http://familydog.altervista.org/temp/whatdoesitmeans.mp3
> It's only 25" for 297kb, very few rows of text, and any help will be very
> appricieted!
> Thanx in advance

1) Where do you find these things ?
2) You can send the lyric to me by mail and I'll translate it for you.

Steffen

Remove XXX in my mail
--
..:metropolis:.
www.steffenmartin.dk

Fra : familydog

Dato : 08-12-04 21:46

Thanx Steffen, but I haven't the lyric and I cannot find it on the web, for
that I posted the link to an mp3 here
The song come from the soundtrack of the movie "J'irai comme un cheval fou",
aka "I will go like a crazy horse" by Fernando Arrabal (he must be a fan of
Grethe Agatz). This movie and his other "Viva la Muerte" (if you remember my
years, but now - thanks to the internet file sharing - you can find on
network like eMule.
Thank you very much if you would to try to transcribe and translate the
song!

Fra : familydog

Dato : 08-12-04 22:08

....and compliments for your art!
(the wine label report "imbottiato" instead "imbottigliato" but I suppose
it's too late for a correction

Fra : Flying Hotdogs

Dato : 08-12-04 22:45

Hi familydog

Here's an attempt:

Hør hør hør ( hear hear hear or listen listen listen)
de pipper og de støjer ( they chirp and they make noise)
kvitte vitte vitte vit ( = the sound birds make, something like: tweedle
dee or chirp chirp cheep )
de pipper og de støjer ( they chirp and they make noise)

Mad, Mad Mad ( food food food )
Nu kommer deres mor ( Now their mom comes)
kvitte vitte vitte vit
Nu kommer deres mor ( Now their mom comes)

Mmm MMmm Mmmm ( = mmm they sound you make when you enjoy food
Hun har en orm i næbbet ( she's got a worm in her beak)
kvitte vitte vitte vit
Hun har en orm i næbbet ( she's got a worm in her beak)

/ Flying Hotdogs
--
Anette & Søren Faarborg
The Flying Hotdogs: Ikke så meget snak - bare god musik

Fra : familydog

Dato : 08-12-04 23:29

Very clear and well done, thank you so much friend!