Peder Christian Pedersen og Albertine Niel~
Fra : Hugh Watkins

Dato : 18-10-04 07:15

Author: Geoffrey Boothman Date: 15 Oct 2004 GMT
I'm trying to find details of the families of Peder Pedersen and
Albertine Neilson and haven't a clue as to how to find them. Peder is shown
as single aged 25 in the 1881 UK census but was probably married to
Albertine (born 1857 -1859 from UK censuses) by 1884/5 when they had their
first child in London.
Peder is shown as being from Copenhagen and his occupation was a
Stickmaker.
STIKKEMAGER

I can't find any trace of their marriage in England so can only
presume he returned home to Denmark to get married, after which he returned
to England where he and Albertine remained until their deaths some years
later.

Any advice or assistance in tracing these ancestors (my wife's) would
be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks Geoff

from
oards > Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Denmark > Counties >
Kobenhavn [Copenhagen]

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec?htx=message&r=rw&p=localities.scan-balt.denmark.counties.kobenhavn&m=48

mvh

Hugh W

==================== searches in England ==================
Dwelling: 11 Cornwallis St
Census Place: Liverpool, Lancashire, England
Source: FHL Film 1341866 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 3616 Folio 79 Page
14
Marr Age Sex Birthplace
Mary POTTS W 62 F Down Co, Ireland
Rel: Head
Occ: Boarding House Keeper

Dwelling: 11 Cornwallis St
Census Place: Liverpool, Lancashire, England
Source: FHL Film 1341866 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 3616 Folio 79 Page
14
Marr Age Sex Birthplace
Harry ANDERSON M 35 M B S, Denmark
Rel: Son In Law (Head)
Occ: Commission Agent
Sarah ANDERSON M 34 F Down Co, Ireland << født POTTS ?
Rel: Wife
Wilhelmin ANDERSON U 9 F Liverpool
Rel: Dau
Margret RICHARD U 17 F Liverpool
Rel: Servant
Occ: Servant

Peder PEDERSON U 32 M Denmark <<<<<<<<<<
Rel: Boarder
Occ: Mariner <<<< matrose eller skibsofficer

Julius NICLSEN U 25 M Denmark
Rel: Boarder
Occ: Mariner
Tepen LINDER U 43 M Sweden
Rel: Boarder
Occ: Mariner
August PEDERSON U 26 M Sweden
Rel: Boarder
Occ: Mariner
Pider LUDVISEEN U 17 M Sweden
Rel: Boarder
Occ: Mariner

http://ancestry.co.uk/

Search Results: Peder Pedersen in = Subscription Required (Sign Up!)
Your search returned 22 matches in the databases below.

Census Records 12 matches | info

1891 England Census 4
1871 England Census 3
1901 England Census 3
1891 Wales Census 2

=================
Name: Pederson, Albertine
Age in 1891: 33
Relation: Wife
Gender: Female
Where Born: DNK

Civil parish: Chorlton on Medlock
Ecclesiastical parish: St Luke
Town:
County: Lancashire

Street address: 5 Royle Street
Condition as to marriage: m

Source information: RG12/3183
Registration district: Chorlton
Sub registration district: Chorlton upon Medlock
ED: 11
Folio: 11
Page: 15 (click to see others on page)
You are here: Search > Census > UK Census Collection > 1891 England
Census > Lancashire > Chorlton on Medlock > District 11

Pederson, Albertine 33 DNK Wife Chorlton on Medlock Lancashire

Pederson, Alma 6 London Daughter Chorlton on Medlock Lancashire
Pederson, Anne 3 London Daughter Chorlton on Medlock Lancashire
Pederson, Arther 1 Manchester, Lancashire Son Chorlton on Medlock
Lancashire

Pederson, Peter C 36 DNK Head Chorlton on Medlock Lancashire

=======================================

Albertine Petersen 42 Danish, subject Wife South Manchester Lancashire

Name: Albertine Petersen
Age in 1901: 42
Estimated birth year: 1859
Relation: Wife
Household: View other family members
Gender: Female
Where born: Danish, subject

Civil parish: South Manchester
Ecclesiatical parish: Chorlton on Medlock St Luke
County/Island: Lancashire
Country: England

Street address: 22 ROYLE STREET
Condition as to marriage: M
Education: View Image
Employment status: View Image
Occupation: View Image

Source information: RG13/3694
Registration district: Chorlton
Sub-registration district: Chorlton upon Medlock
ED, institution, or vessel: 13
Folio: 91
Page: 16 (click to see others on page)
Household schedule number: 75

Albertine Petersen 42 Danish, subject Wife South Manchester Lancashire
Annie Petersen 14 Hoxton, London, England Daughter South Manchester
Lancashire CUTTER BLOUSES
Arthur Petersen 12 Manchester, Lancashire, England Son South Manchester
Lancashire
Se Petersen 45 Danish, subject Head South Manchester Lancashire
STICKMAKER

You are here: Search > Census > UK Census Collection > 1901 England Census >
Lancashire > South Manchester > Chorlton upon Medlock > District 13

Googled ? Walking sticks and Crooks for sale, handmade by local stickmaker

--
My Blogs

GENEALOGE http://hughw36.blogspot.com/

Exploring Rootsweb http://rootsweb.blogspot.com/
Exploring Ancestry dot com and co uk http://ancestry.blogspot.com/

Getting to know AOL http://aoldotcom.blogspot.com/

Viking http://jorvik.blogspot.com/
1805 http://1805ad.blogspot.com/

Memories http://biog.blogspot.com/
Hugh's Review of Reviews http://hror.blogspot.com/
Hugh's Bloog http://moc-topsgolb.blogspot.com/

begin 666 p.dat
K1TE&.#EA`0`!`(#_`,# P ```"'Y! $`````+ `````!``$```("1 $`.P``
`
end

Fra : Lars Foller Larsen

Dato : 18-10-04 17:41

Have you checked these FS

You searched for: Albertine Nielsen [refine search]
Marriage, 1870 - 1890, Denmark
Exact Spelling: Off
Matches: All Sources - 7
International Genealogical Index - Denmark
1. ALBERTINE AMALIE NIELSEN - International Genealogical Index / DE
Gender: Female Marriage: 02 MAR 1873 Helligaands Kirke, Kobenhavn,
Kobenhavn, Denmark

2. ALBERTINE JULIANE NIELSEN - International Genealogical Index / DE
Gender: Female Marriage: 06 MAY 1877 Helligaands Kirke, Kobenhavn,
Kobenhavn, Denmark

3. ALBERTINE NICOLAJA FREDERIKKE NIELSEN - International Genealogical
Index / DE
Gender: Female Marriage: 02 MAY 1880 Horsholm, Frederiksborg, Denmark

4. ALBERTINE NIELSEN - International Genealogical Index / DE
Gender: Female Marriage: 30 AUG 1882 Norre Naeraa, Odense, Denmark

5. ALBERTINA GUSTAFVA NILSSON - International Genealogical Index / DE
Gender: Female Marriage: 18 MAY 1884 Helligaands Kirke, Kobenhavn,
Kobenhavn, Denmark

6. ALBERTINE NIELSINE NIELSEN - International Genealogical Index / DE
Gender: Female Marriage: 14 APR 1884 Trinitatis, Kobenhavn, Kobenhavn,
Denmark

Matches: International Genealogical Index/Denmark - 6

Vital Records Index - Denmark
7. Albertine Nicolaja Frederikke NIELSEN - Vital Records Index / DE
Gender: F Marriage: 02 May 1880 Horsholm, Frederiksborg, Denmark
Matches: Vital Records/Denmark - 1